Chapter Seventy-five

Rick sighed anxiously, he has been feeling anxious the entire day, like something was going to hurt him today.

He nodded at his door man and stepped inside big mistake, the house was ice cold, like freezing cold, and he could bet his life that there was someone home.

He looked around his luxurious home but couldn't find a soul, he sighed going into the kitchen and almost jumped out of his his soul, there sat his mother,her eyes closed , her hair grey and her strange dress covered her entire body except her face.

Told you

"Eres..." Her eyes remained close

"Sit..." She ordered firmly,he gulped but did so.

"Why did you do it?" Rick almost whimpered, his mother was physically younger but now he noticed he was doomed.

"I wished to pay you back for dumping me in the human world without anyone...I was so angry, I was filled with anger and revenge, and when I was told releasing my father will hurt you, I did just that... I apologize " he said with his eyes casted to the floor.

" Whoever ever gave you that information lied... " She whispered glaring at him. He meekly looked at her glaring blank eyes, if there was anything Osiris was scared of, it was and angry woman.

" The only way to hurt me, is by hurting yourself.... Which is why... "She stood up gracefully from her seat, her cloth covering almost half of the kitchen floor, "instead of killing you which was my original plan I will teach you how to hurt me..."

She picked up the mop from the floor, before Rick could react the stick landed on his back causing a loud shriek to leave his mouth, he tried running away from the second whip but wasn't fast enough, another landed, then another, then another, no matter how fast Rick thought he was, the pain from the mop was faster.

Eres stopped and for a second stared at her son who was glued to the wall, his blank eyes glassy like he was few seconds from crying, the red marks on his lighter skin"do you know how many times I put my life on the rock and take every pain away from you?, Every scar of yours, every mental pain... For you to almost give it away?"

He watched his skin heal so fast, it like he was never whooped"you have damned the souls of my entire family by doing what you did, I..."

She opened her back slightly for him to see "I got my soul bond to you for protection, every wish of mine was to give you the best of everything even if I could not be there physically..."

He saw the fresh wounds drying on her arms and back, her eyes were red.

"You risked your life, no one is allowed into the Damned without royal blood, some royals never come out, so you almost successfully hurt me...so tell me who gave you that information"

Rick sighed keeping a reasonable distance between his mother and himself" I am sorry, I can barely remember her...your voice, it was your voice, warmer and friendly but your voice"

Eres frowned tilting her head to the side" my voice?..." She nodded taking back her original seat " you freed a different soul, my husband was already free, and whoever you freed was meant to rip out your heart..."

" For your punishment, you..." She sighed" you are banished from Urania for a century...no one from Urania will serve you, not even my light that follows you around...you, Osiris Alarick Pluto, prince of Urania, are an outcast, officially"

****

To say everyone was stunned by her decision was an understatement, " I can not believe you did that to your own youngling"

She only nodded with a blank look, Enzo shook his head" how could you banish a prin..."

" He is lucky I did not end him, I did him a favor" she said emotionlessly.

" He was ignorant, you realize without all the protection and guidance from that light of yours Osiris is exposed to all sort of dangers right?" Viktor stated with a stern look.

" He only got banishment from a home he never knew, services he received freely from me, he is quite lucky if you ask me"

Caith said angrily" do you also know he has the right to be upset with everyone of us?" It sounded more like a question

" Watch your tone..."

He chuckled darkly shocking the others in the room except Eres who was still expressionless" really? Are you fucking serious now Ereshkigal?,my tone?your problem is my tone when you fucking exposed our son and turned him into an omega?, He ..."

" He is his own person, anyone capable of going into the Damned for any reason is more than capable of protecting themselves, I am his mother, I and everyone is allowed to visit him, go with gifts but I nor anyone else is allowed to protect him from anything, it is the price he has to pay for what he did"

Enzo sighed" that punishment was too cruel..."

" Oh even your brothers know how cruel you are to your youngling " she rolled her eyes" I have protected him with everything I have, even when he was was so far from me, but I cannot do do that when he forces himself to listen to the same voice that took him away from me"