Chapter twenty five

Enzo smirked as he picked up his sword Lilly, since their last outing to Venus, they haven't really had a spar with another royal weapon, but now they'll spar Baar, Baar who had trained with the queen for years before Volya.

Enzo Swung her expertly, watching as the blue venomous roses fall from it"I'm not sure Baar is ready for what I have for him"

"You do know although it a battle to death none of us are allowed to actually die"

"Oh puh-lease you talk as if you haven't heard of people who died during the leadership fight, and you forget Ereshkigal almost killed you in the sibling death fight"

" But this is her mate meaning you need to keep h alive"

" Enzo you know the rules, it a fight to death, if not he becomes a weak king, you need to give him a fair battle...if he dies then we still have Vladimir"

" Lilly now you just been biased, "

" I'm been fair that's all, Baar wouldn't choose a weak bearer that I know"

" His father's mother was human so.. "

" Oh dear Pluto that means we should kill him, human, human, human, those creatures are worst, weak, dirty"

" I know right that "

*****

Dimitri sighed as he left the dungeon, he hates that place.

He heard his beautiful wife"Lord Mitri.."

He smiled and pecked her lips"my beautiful wife"

Verna grinned"how prepared are you for your new king?"

His smile fell off and concern took the place of his smile"I don't know"

She frowned"Dimitri you ought to be happy for your sister"

"I know...but I don't want her going through another mate falling in love with the human world and let her be heartbroken"

"She's strong, I know you worry for her a lot and trust me it admirable and I'm sure she appreciates it, maybe this is the comfort she needs"

"I promised father to make sure she lives happily, especially after what we went through as younglings and so far she's been the one looking after all of us, she totally forgets her own happiness..."

Verna knows how guilty Dimitri feels for all the pains Imperia had to go through, especially the traumas she had to go through alone"my love I know...that's the reason you need to keep your head clear and hope this new male will provide a comfort for her...the comfort you want for her okay"

He nodded softly, but his mind was still on that night, the others will never understand what he saw that night.

Flashback

" What do you mean you haven't seen my child for a week? "

The guard trembled while Dimitri was worried, this is unlike Eres," search, search for my daughter or Pluto curse me I'll kill every single soul in this palace"

They heard a familiar voice" what is this I'm hearing? Alger how could you be this careless? "

The king sighed" she went to bed early last night, Leila told me she wanted to take her out for bonding"

" How could you be this stupid? That female?, Alger Eres does not like that female for a reason"

As much as Alger hates how much Ace treats Eres as his daughter than granddaughter,this time, he, Alger,behaved like a lunatic.

Ace sighed and closed his blinding eyes,"you are lucky I made her feed from me.."

"What.... father"

Alger always wanted all of his kids to grow with like the other younglings but his father has always thought otherwise for Eres.

"Hey don't father me,that child is already chosen,she is a born queen....now let me trace my grandchild"

Dimitri could already feel some sort of pain,he was the one that forced her to bed so that he could play alongside Viktor and Enzo is sick and has a bleeding nose which means only one thing,she's not fine .

"Her aura feels weak....either she's dying or she has let her Pluto self submit which I know she can't"

****

Dimitri knows this dungeon so well, Alger's face was red with anger as he heard his little girl cries, he slammed the door opened and any parent's nightmare was there.

No battle, no war could ever prepare him for this, there his daughter laid on a table, his wife above her with a knife inside her most private part,her chest open and her beating heart laid out,with flogged lines decorating her dark skin.

Dimitri could not believe this was his baby sister,her eyes were barely opened,they heard a loud frightful painful shriek from Ace,Alger was still in shock ,then he let out the most painful shriek and for the second time in his life black blood escaped his eyes as tears.

Alger gripped the neck of his so called wife, his nails dug deep in her throat...

End of flashback

Dimitri could still hear her soft whimpers as the royal doctors tried patching her heart back to place, every second his eyes lands on his sister, he can still hear her pleadings for him to carry her.

That's the reason he almost killed Vladimir,that demon didn't even deserve his sister,he sighed as Verna brought his weapon, a beautiful golden rope Len is his name.

It looks anything but harmful, but it very dangerous"my love you have to do this for your sister"

He nodded with a small smile" thank you my queen"

She grinned"oh you are welcome...now quit been a big brother for now and go prepare for dinner"

He laughed"yes my queen"

Verna shook his head as he walked away.

*****

Vlad was patiently waiting for Matt to bring his mate,he doesn't even want to do this.

He heard the main door opened and a soft voice say"thank you"

He stood up waiting for them, Matt entered "hello friend"

Vlad smiled politely at the beautiful woman at his side"hi..."

She smiled politely"nice to finally meet you too Lord Nikloleavich"