Chapter fifty five

It really didn't take long for them to ride to the mansion, the house was nothing like the crystal palace or even the house of an average mid earning Uranian.

But still Ria was impressed on how well decorated it was, the barrier opened.

After they a stepped out of the car" oh welcome to my humble home"

" Ms Janus your house looks beautiful and the smell I must comment is pure"

Janus smiled widely" yes, I adore flowers, father think I was made to look after them"
***

Ria stood watching the flowers, she loves that someone in this world knows good things, she touched the black rose" that's Luc's favorite"

She looked at Janus with a small smile" it rare and beautiful"

Janus smiled" same thing he said,he made made me name it after him"

" I named mine after my son, my favorite flower"

Caith whispered to Vlad" you know how to pick"

Vlad smirked" it difficult not to like Janus, one of her husband is my very good friend"

" She will be okay here, let's just hope she likes the humans too"

" Janus prepared everything for her before now"
****

They still didn't enter the house, Caith said"Ms Janus, my time here for today is over, I should be on my way"

Janus grinned" you should just call me Janus not Ms"

Caith smiled" no problem Janus,"

He walked to his wife" Love..."

Eres looked up from the flowers" the pull has started"

He nodded sadly" I will miss you, you take care of yourself"

She smiled softly" I should be the one telling you that, because Castor looked at you like poison"

Caith chuckled" he will get over it trust me, but do not overthink, over watch, over do whatever you love doing and immediately when you meet him just let me know"

" I will..."

He pecked her forehead, her cheeks and they kiss passionately before he pulled away" I love you"

She smile" you are bound to, and I love been bound to you too"

" Oh I know, cause my head is still attached to my neck"

Vlad watched their interaction, he envy's Caith.

Caith pecked her cheek and hugged her tightly,before she pulled away and said" go..."

He sighed but turned to Vlad"please watch her, I do not know if Lord Castor will actually let me move"

Vlad nodded" you have nothing to worry about"

"Thanks again Ms Janus, just know she does not like a lot of things or people"

Ria rolled her eyes as he vanished.

Vlad looked at Ria before sighing"I should let you get familiar with your new home..."

He smiled at Janus and opened his care when he heard " you take care Arius, and thank you"

His smile widened, he step in his car and drove off.

***

Janus knocked the door before opening, Ria could hear the loud sound of people and children.

Janus noticed Eres was still outside looking at her patiently" please come in, this will be your new home"

Ria nodded and followed her" guys, she's here, everyone come meet Eres"

One of the teenage girls ask" Eres?..."
Janus smiled, they felt the cold aura, even the crying baby stopped,  " so Eres, this is Zilpah, Kiera is still in school, their mothers are still at work along with the others"

Zilpah stood up" welcome Ms Eres"

Eres nodded her eyes on the little one" can I take him?"

Janus smiled as Zilpah quickly gave Keith who had a large grin on his face shocking ZiL" aren't you just cute?,I could hear you from outside"

Keith blabbered playing with her hair" nice meeting you Zilpah"

Zilpah grinned, her cheeks were rosy now, Eres voice is just a little above a whisper" please show me around"

Janus giggled, Zil is a very shy girl" Zil go on, you remember the room we decorated with your mum right?" The young girl nodded.

Keith was totally in his own zone, his fingers in her hair talking to himself and some times tugging on her cheeks to get her talk.
****

" Here is the music room, Janus' favorite room"

Eres looked at the room, it classic brown, a small seat by the window just like the one she  is used to back home, the large classic piano is pure black, a classic harp,and others.

Janus must be an elf from another realm,but elves are not always happy like she is, she is like Caith, a creature without darkness,the more Eres looked at the piano the more she saw her father.

" She said anyone can play, auntie Dahlia plays once a while, you can if you don't mind"

She looked at the shy human girl already liking the brown haired" I do not sing and I do not play"

Zil gulped as her eyes flicked grey" so why did you not go to school?"

Zil said leading Eres to her room" I really do not like school, America was better, but here..."

"You get nowhere running from your problems, that, I learned from a very young age, especially when your mother wants you to be a strong woman..." Eres entered her new chamber,Zil looked at taller godly woman" were you ever bullied?"

Eres floated a giggling Keith as she rearrange her room, she looked at a gaping Zil" I do not let people get away with staring at me with anything than respect, I was born that way, I breath respect, so no"

Zil nodded, the room looked totally different, Eres caught Keith from above them"I kill anyone who disrespects me in the slightest way, kill their spirit, that's just how I was raised"

***

Dahlia Brown sighed as she stepped inside the house, she can't stop thanking Janus for this opportunity, she was shocked at how calm the house is, her son is a big crybaby and Janus is not good with babies at all, she could cry if Keith.

" Hello I'm home"

She heard Janus" Lia, in here, I think Keith found a favorite person"

Dahlia grinned" where are they?"

" Oh since Eres got here, they all are all in her room, I went up and Keith was actually giggling and laughing, while Zil was like an apprentice"

Dahlia sighed" I hope she's not bad?"

" Oh she's cold, I had to reheat the aura of this house, she's someone no one should play with at all, I need you to call your other daughter to order we have a she devil in the house"

The look Janus gave Dahlia told her she was death serious" we do not want blood been spilled".