Chapter Sixty nine

"Thank you for your hospitality, these two months have been relaxing enough"

Janus sighed sadly"we thought we could actually get to know you better..."

She took Keith who squealed in excitement "I did like you all, especially this little one, I will miss him"

"I'm sure he will too, promise to come visit as much as you can, these doors are always open"

"I will try to, kiss the twin good bye and..." Her eyes got darker"your husband, the one who has markings on his arms with blonde hair, tell him I still plan his death"

Janus' eyes got huge, Luc has made it a mission to avoid coming to the house ever since he heard Eres was around "anytime I set my eyes on him...you will become a widow"

Janus grinned"I'll make sure to remind him"

****

She sighed in relief as her hair went back to it natural puff, her royal robe with her white overall.

Her eyes back to it usual pitch black, her feet relaxed in her silver sandals.

Caith holds her hand "Hades has become a portal guard since you left while Hunter has been a threat to every breathing creature"

Vik chuckled"the monster even tried biting Enzo" he said stepping into the portal dragging the elf with him, Caith grinned "Ea Enzo is still upset about that"

"It Enzo, he will get over it I am certain"
They stepped into the portal too, Ria missed home.

***

As soon as the stepped into Urania, it seems everything stopped for a while, Hades neighed loudly as he saw his friend, the guards immediately went on their knees.

Eres chuckled as Hades tried licking her hair"stop..."

The white horse only huffed annoyingly, Caith was amused, because this creature hasn't been a very useful one, all he does was lay down by the portal while the servants clean it and feed it but now it looks ready for a ride.

"I missed you too, now I have so much to tell you my friend...you see that elf?"

Hades black eyes fell on the whimpering elf, then back on Ria"let us give him the ride of his life "

Caith watch her mount the horse, Ea Vik does same while the elf was magically dragged on his back directly behind Hades, poor thing has no idea of what he's gotten himself into, and dying should be his prayer point.

Caith mounts the brown horse"Enki...I will meet you home"

He watched wearily as the galloped away to the darker side of the road

"If I were you, I would careless about what that elf will go through"

****

Hades deliberately galloped through the rough lands, every creature whimpered on their knees, or heads bowed low.

The elf tied by his ankle connected to her wrist was in agony.

She ran through the main market place towards the palace, the few guards who spotted her immediately followed behind.

The horns were blown to announce her arrival"your majesty..."

She sighed inhaling the sweet scent, pointing at the elf"give it a bath, lead Hades to his quarters"

Ria began her floating towards the main hall.

She heard a familiar voice"your majesty welcome home"

She smiled"thank you Lady Afra"

"Lord Dexterio is prepared for his travel to back to Uranus, he pleads for a last meeting with just the queen"

" Okay then, make sure Lord Race is up to the task, he works just for the king but must replace his father"

Afra frowned but nodded" yes your majesty, "

" Summon a council meeting tomorrow before midday, no excuses, all the generals be there 2 hours before"

Afra nodded, Ria sighed " what is wrong with you?"

Afra grinned" I am just curious, how was time in the human world?, I heard Osiris is a very handsome and polite young man..."

" He is not a 'man', that word is preserved for humans only"

Afra shrugged as she followed her friend inside" so humans have this thing called godparents..."

" Afra no..."

" Ria just hear me out, I am your best friend..."

Ria rolled her eyes" we are not friends"

Afra gave a dramatic gasp" the ignorance and denial, we have fought wars, I know all those juicy secrets a friend is to know and you know mine, we've been through thick and thin"

Ria was getting more and more annoyed" Afra... goodness Uranus, you are not my friend, you are my brother's mate which makes you Osiris aunt and no you cannot be his godmother, he does not have nor need one"

Afra pouted" fine but deep in my soul I am his godmother whether you like it or not, after all I can be anything I want"

Ria shook her exasperatedly" you...just do what you want "

Afra grinned following Ria inside" what about Vlad?, Haven't heard from him in weeks"

" I wouldn't know "

" But... "

" Do not ask me any questions, I need rest"
****

Castor glared at Mercury" we must not be friends but we share a common interest", Caith stated carefully

" Mercury we do not have no common interest, I want you to stay far away from my family but here you are"

Castor is so hard headed" I agree, but we do want to make sure your sister is safe... "

Castor rolled his eyes " she was safe before meeting you"

Mercury was getting more and more frustrated" now she is with me so deal with it, something is haunting your family especially your sister so you better accept the fact that I am her mate and husband and you owe me the same respect you show your father, I am above you in every aspect and form and age"

" You lost all that when you broke that oa..."

" Spare me that oath rubbish,if you were in my shoes I doubt you would keep away from the the only being made for you" Mercury said angrily, he was loosing it" when I meet your father, my brother, I will make sure I slam his head on a rock for what he always puts me through for loving my mate"

Mercury sighed" do not take my silence or the fact that I do not retaliate to your foolishness to be a weakness, you hate me, I am with your sister deal with it and while doing so, do not forget before your father was born I had fought wars, do not become my next war because I will forget my brother and your sister be careful "

Castor scoffed but didn't say anything except asked" what do you want? "

"2 days, find who unbounded me from that stupid pit"

Castor sighed looking at Mercury" I do not like walking in to hell for you"

Caith chuckled" think of it as a favour to your sister"