Chapter forty seven

Caith had a wide smile on his face as he watch his wife to be float majestically in the training room with her usual blank look,  a small smile found it way to her face, "how long have you been waiting?"

"Not long my love" he replied with a grin as she stood on her feet, they heard Afra's voice" hope you two are ready majesties, the only rule is no one dies"

Dimitri alongside the other brothers stepped in, followed by Lady Algea and Bertina, Lord Dexterio with his son Race, Race winked at Afra while she responded with a seductive smile causing Enzo to roll his eye annoyed by the scene" can they start now Lady Afra?" Afra pouted"only one rule, no death your majesties"

" Are you sure about this lo....?"

He was interrupted by a slash that almost took his eye but the shocking thing was she was still on the same spot"you do not have to favour me"

He growled as a root wrapped itself around his legs and another attack from her sword that this time missed his forehead causing him to see that mate or not, Eres wanted this fight.

He took out his favourite weapon, after his memory came back he has gotten himself his weapon mate, with the Mercurian emblem, before Eres' sword could cause more harm, his own sword quickly met her

Eres smirked"is that how you will look after me, your younglings or this kingdom, your majesty?",

"Do not forget I control death my love, I have heard worst"

Another attack was in coming but this time he ducked not seeing the incoming ice replica of  Volya coming from behind, out of instincts he jumped very high up, his eyes widened when another replica missed his left ear, the most crazy part is she hasn't shown any signs of budging from that spot, he landed back on the ground

"Eres will kill him?" Race murmured around Afra's neck, the childish look of annoyance was very visible on Enzo's face, his brother's thought it was funny, Race before been one of the kingdom's commander was an Eastern soldier, who mostly fought in world portals, so he was almost invisible, but almost a thousand years when his term was done, he was called back and appointed as a General in the Eastern orc attack force, that's when he met Afra and discovered they were mates.

Enzo was furious, he pleaded with his sister to broke the bond but she could not without both of them agreeing or at least one.

And to annoy Enzo further, he was appointed as the kingdom's third attack trainer, and spokesman to the king Incase of one, meaning he was paired with Afra, Afra lives most at times with Enzo but when Race is around she can not control the bond.

"Oh please you know nothing about my sister and her mate, I should remind you she is your queen"

Race smirked"do not forget we all share the same grand parents, your sister is my cousin no scratch that my baby sister, brother "

Enzo rolled his eyes turning back to the fight just in time to see a sword flying towards Eres.

She was to catch it when she felt a flash causing her to quickly kick the sword and was to grip the flash, when another blade caused her to use her left hand to catch it, while a root caught Mercury around his neck but he quickly killed the root and caught his sword but a smack from the wind blew him to the other end of the field.

He exhaled and watched her  smirk, she didn't even look the slightest bit worked up, she was rather enjoying the show"my turn..."

He thanked his stars that he was fast because her sword automatically got so long that it almost missed his feet, she swung it so effortlessly, while a storm of blades was directed towards him, he quickly swung his sword causing it to transform into a giant silver fan that reversed the storm towards Eres, she raised her two fingers and swirl the storm back into Volya.

"She's just playing with him, it takes more to get her serious"

Dimitri nodded agreeing with Viktor's words" but Enki too seems to be enjoying her company and not actually fighting"

" It more like bonding than...oh" their eyes went wide as they watched a small rip on the Ria's robe, she looked down at her robe and looked at Caith who smirked"oops sorry love, after our wedding I promise you will be least worr..."

He felt his bones cracking, he was lifted from the ground, worst is she was barely looking up at him or even moving, he was flung harshly on the ground and a dozen swords pointing directly at his face, she grinned"I am impressed, but I think you lost the lesson here, I am Uranus weapon... meaning until I let you, you my strong mate or anyone born or made can  not physically hurt me again" .

***
Caith was still shocked at the new information he got, how could Pluto, let their father turn his only daughter into a weapon, and why will Uranus decide to turn his precious granddaughter into a weapon, there need to be answers because Pluto adores his children and Uranus does not even need a weapon.

He felt a strange energy behind him interrupting his thoughts, with his back still turned from the stranger"a pleasant, visit I must say,I was wondering how long it will take to finally meet you..."

He turned facing the blonde haired blood demon  that was once his mate's lover, he was impressed, the being stood almost same height as himself, deep blue eyes, a well built structure and a smirk graced his cheek

"I could not help myself, you won I must say, from nothing to Mercurian prince,to a King, it a victory for you and I do not hold anything against that trust me..."  Caith nodded

" but I took your mate, the love of your life, I understand"

Vlad sighed knowing he barely has two hours left, his replacement was not as he envisioned, he has green eyes black long hair and a scar across his cheek, unlike the description Enzo and Afra gave him,  he looked wicked.

"... But what I do not understand is why you left your mate for a world that was and will never be your own, you never tried to get back to her" Caith stated with a frown

" you do not know what happened..."

Caith shrugged" you are right and on a more serious note, it not any of my worries, if you really want your mate back, then you are fighting the wrong person, you should fight back her trust, I heard you were very good at loving her"

Vlad nodded, then chuckled" I love Ria, every single day I regret my mistake"

Caith shrugged" you and I are not friends, we will always see each other as a threat but in this case, you need my help, only I can help you"

Vlad knew he was right, " why do you wish to help me?"

Caith chuckled" it not about you, there are two options for Eres to be complete, either the bond with you is completely broken or rather mended, so I am doing it for her not you"

He looked around" this meeting was nice, but I have a wedding to prepare for in less than 30 minutes"

Vlad could not even believe, he had manage to convince Ria to practice a human tradition, he watch the King vanish.