Chapter Sixty seven

Castor heard the loud horns from the North, that alone confirmed the circle, Viktor was miserable, all of his siblings could see it.

The circle is, after every century, his mate and younglings are been murdered in cold blood, then an official attack on Urania.

The circle is payment for him killing his mate and children out of anger, a curse by his grandfather, which can not be broken no matter how much everyone tries to.

Viktor sighed, it was times like this that he missed his sister, Enzo groaned" what now?"

Castor remove his gaze from the miserable Ea to Caith"I must not intervene, what do you think we must do?"

Caith sighed looking from Castor to Dimitri then Viktor"I do not want to say this but Imperia knows the next step"

"That human world idea was for her to take a rest, something she has not done for all her years of ruling and you think because of a minor happening we should take that rest away?" Enzo asked angrily, he was against ruining his sister's rest, she has been in the human world for only a month and he could feel her slowly relaxing although at a very snail pace

"Ea Enzo I understand your worry,but something tells me this will not be a minor happening, she is expecting something, something huge"

Viktor scoffed"I am with Enzo, Imperia needs that rest, she just reunited with her youngling..."he exhaled angrily

Matt groaned"Ereshkigal is expecting something huge, I saw it, here is something I found in her library"

He took out a black scroll, the others watched curiously"she had a map outlined from different events and meeting Osiris was one of those events..."

He unrolled the scroll, Viktor was in shock, the deaths of his family was one month early and for some reason, it was outlined, the reunion with Osiris was a push event, everyone was stunned, it seems she was tracking something or... someone

"This is... unbelievable, what is she tracking?"

Castor asked again"so what is next?"
Caith sighed" the Eas should each send their regional defense to the borders, Ea Viktor and myself will go to the human world to bring the queen back, his Majesty  should then hold a diplomatic meeting with Laurasians before we arrive"

****

Imperia trailed her finger on the purple petals, she ignored the sobs of the human youngling on the other side of the garden.

She already has so much, but still this could be Osiris, oh her Osiris, he is everything she is not, although he said they were friends who were related, she was just happy to have seen and touched him.

"Hello..."

Keira looked up at the scary woman"hi..."

Ria sat down on the dirty ground"what bothers you?"

Keira scoffed"like you care?"

"I do not, but you are disturbing the tranquility of this place" Ria said softly

That stung"Luke broke up with me,he..."

"Was he your spouse?"

"No...yes...I mean no...it something like that"

" The poor boy must be relief, it like a breath of fresh air I am sure, you are too prideful and disrespectful for that boy and your mouth could get you kill..."

" I'm not that bad, I'm just been...me, you are just... You are not even human what do you know"

Ria almost laughed" my dearest, you are the most impolite child I have seen, you do not only smoke in a house full of dangerous beings and older people and fragile younger ones, you do not fail to remind your sister that she is naturally not your sister, you blame your mother for your father's absence even when you know it is his job to fight for his nation,then you steal money, you make everyone feel your smelly altitude,you sneak out not caring how dangerous it can be at that hour, you are mischief and not a good one, you are lucky your mother loves you as she lead on, like I would have done the honors of been a disciplinarian to you"