Chapter Fifty

Caith opened his eyes , he could still slightly smell Eres but he could feel her slightly away from him.

Eres walk in with a royal bathing robe" see you finally decided to wake"

He smiled widely, his wife was right, she could look breathtaking even without some parts of her body, right now she looked like beauty in it purest form.

Her family markings finally left her face, her hair untamed and large, she looked so young and so pure.

" I will love to have you watch me every time, but we both have duties, come on I prepared a bath fit just for royalty.

He grinned" I'd prefer a duty to just watch my mate"

She smiled softly" Enki, stop been weird and come bath with me"

****

He gasped as they arrived, Eres' bathing spot as she described, it looked so magical.

Huge fairies stood by the entrance" this is a bathing temple"

The place was surrounded with trees mended by faeries, they bowed once they saw the two and like almost a hundred, they flew out.

The fairy guards did same and went out, the beautiful ponds of water were in different colour shades, pink, blue, green, purple, a female elf bowed and purified the waters, this place was a paradise"no doubt every other world dream of belonging in Pluto"

The elf left, while Caith help take off his wife's robe" my ancestors loved beauty, it was father's birthday gift to his grand parents"

She looked up at him as she took off his robe, that look was a challenging one.

Caith smirked and watched her enter the yellow pond" hmm this is my favorite, sunlight, it the same in every world"

He grinned and entered the yellow pond too, then held her nakedness closer to his, she was so cold and he was so warm, so opposite but so right.

She used a fragrant bathing flower to lather his now longer dark hair"you should close your eyes, it venom is not good for a pure eye"

He smirked" no eye is too pure,"

He slowly took his, and carefully washed her neck to her chest" I love this version of Eres, the version that chose to think of me"

She did something that made his heart almost beat it way out, she grinned,it was not very wide but it was very beautiful, " you are always on my mind husband"

He probably looked like a fool," your eyes are so pretty", he said foolishly.

Eres, pecked his lips" my eyes could never match yours"

If he wasn't hard from her naked perfect body, he was stone hard now, and wanted his wife again.

She lifted the water, forming a rainy could above his head and led the water flow down and rinse off the foamy flower from his hair, he pulled her closer and slowly nibbled her very sensitive elvish earlobe.

She smashed her lips on his while he raised her slightly, she let out a gasp as he slipped in her, he grunted pecking her her neck as he kept thrusting, soft sounds escaped her throat as he kept a steady pace, not rushing.

****
"So we both are very new to this, I don't even know who will teach the other"

Race chuckled at the new robe he was wearing"no doubt everyone who wears this is always extra serious"

Caith nodded with a smirk" it makes you upright almost immediately...but you are already uptight I mean from attack army commander"

"The Army is not even, I mean we talk about our families, kingdom politics, war, but this cloth, you do not need do certain things importantly disrespect"