Chapter fifty two

Since two days ago Caith has been very keen on watching that forest, only times when he could cause Eres is still very much fond of her seat.

He has also been waiting patiently her to open up, she promised to talk more today after her meetings.
****

Vladimir was sick, to the human eyes he looked normal but to any Uranian he was looking real sick.

Lorenzo told him, Caith could help his situation, but Vladimir felt just too much pride to even ask for aid from the winner of his competition.

Worst is his brother has taken it upon his self to remind him of what a looser he is, he loves Alek, but this last few months he's been considering murder and his victim was just few feet from him.

"Ah brother, you know you love brother, Enzo and I are the only ones who will bury you"

Vlad groaned"oh so what can I help you with brother for this love?"

" You might start by contacting the king, cause I'm not wasting any drop of tears for you"

" Why the fuck are you here? thought you were done with my nurse?"

Alek shrugged sipping the expensive wine" I am, but your health matt..."

He laughed mockingly" it doesn't but you're living rich here, I need a rich brother to taste all these expensive things and the free blood although it taste like waste..."

As much as Alek irritates the hell out of him, he still puts a smile on Vlad's face.

"....all in all I don't want to be alone, I lost Nikolai, soon father and mother will travel and I do not want to loose you too, this human world offers you a life, but you need a healthy life...I am already enjoying the benefits of travelling in and out of the human world"

Vlad nodded" I will try to...."

" Not try to,  you will do something to solve this mess, cause I don't want to be just Aleksandr Nikloleavich with no benefits, I like been the queen's in law you selfish bunch of waste...,you're the reason mother thinks having us was a huge mistake"

Vlad rolled his eyes" Alek she started her song of regret with you, you are a piece of waste exactly like me, even worst"

Alek smiled proudly" mother loves me most and everyone knows it, your pathetic self used to be father's other hand"

They both laughed, Alek grew up been a mommy's boy, Nik and Vlad got the leftovers of their mother's love, it no doubt that Alek still is a mommy's boy no matter how tough his exterior looks like" yes everyone could see it, your are too soft for father"

" I know I am too much for everyone else except mother"

****

The two royals sat quietly, Eres sighed" this will be a long story"

Caith grinned" I am as patient as a rock my love"

" When mother was pregnant, for some reason she was warned by father not to pass anywhere close to that forest, but she did, not through it though.....so when I was born, Enzo was still breathing while I was death...so she sacrificed her breath for me..."

Caith frowned" it seemed whatever spirit that chose to take just me knew exactly what the effects will be like, they knew she would try to safe me since I was what father always for..."

Eres sighed" growing up without her was not tough, I had my grandparents, brothers, then importantly my father, I would follow father every and anywhere, the servants knew not to stop me"

"Papa..." Alger sighed from the bathing chambers"Azura could I have some me time?"

2 years old Ria shook her head cutely" no, no,..."