Chapter Ten

Primrose laughed as she watched the younglings race towards the chocolate candies she made for them.

"These younglings are so innocent...I remember when we used to be like this"

Imperia smiled" you were a shy princess who was scared of orcs"

Primrose laughed" yeah, Llew scared me...look at us today, married and happy...looks have nothing to do with the heart"

Imperia nodded, Primrose asked" how far with your mates?"

Imperia shrugged sadly" Enzo told me Vlad isn't happy about me replacing him...he's promising hell to Caith"

Primrose laughed" poor Vlad, how's Caith doing?"

" I do not know so far, but I'm wishing he's ready when the time comes,he knows nothing about been royal or even equal"

" It takes time but he'll do it ,I have this deep feeling he will make a great king"

Imperia sighed" I feel he is a tribrid, there's something darker that's to be feared"

Primrose raised her brows " a demon?"

" Yes...I called him a boy and his eyes changed color to that of a hungry predator"

" That's some great news meaning he might be stronger than we think"

" I'll need him to tra....wait the name Caith...isn't it some warriors name"

" Definitely...there's something we are not seeing"

" I'll have to find out more"

*****

Caith sighed as he waited for lady Algea, something just isn't right about the way she looks like the queen.

" Your highness..."

He smiled and bowed" lady Algea"

She said" walk with me milord"

" This is where young Vladimir used to train...from birth we all knew he was mated to one of the royals"

"After  10  centuries the twin were born,my brother lost his wife that day, poor babies, Alger, was in love with his daughter from first glance"

Caith chuckled softly"our father too, father personally named her Imperia Ereshkigal because unlike the others,she was a demon like himself"

"Alger was against turning his daughter a queen...her mother was a nymph, beautiful but weak,but Leilani did not want the throne she wanted love"

"Alger loved all his children but Imperia was his heart, even with their physical differences,he would have her on his hip the entire time and father told him like it or not she was his successor"

"Alger started training her,and Vlad to would always watch the princess"

"He watched her grow from a little youngling to a beautiful woman"

"Her father killed his wife,the queen before fifty years later he travelled"

I was to ask why but she shook her head" it a royal secret"

They stood in front of a huge tree" here's the sacred tree,it was here that Pluto landed,my father said there was war and Pluto been the youngest demon was considered unworthy for his father's throne...he fought for it but his brothers were not giving up"

Algea touched the tree" he was banished and was angry,so angry that the world shook because of his rage,he had the same skin color of Imperia"

Caith touched the fresh leaves" he started his own creation but soon married one of his father's creations Agatha....and from that union came Virgilio, beautiful elf, but dark, Pluto was pleased so he named his creations after his father Uranus"

" Virgilio succeeded his father and married an elf...but because she wasn't strong enough she passed away during a rebellion from there onward a tradition was introduced, anyone who is to be a ruler must be the strongest, the bravest,the most manipulative and the most dangerous of all beings and must be a predator"

Caith said" but they must already be mixed"

Algea shook her head" the ruler never takes weak blood, Imperia's father took only our father's gene and Imperia took only Alger's gene,the others are mixed but the rulers are pure blood"

Caith nodded" this tree keeps the laws each ruler makes sure these laws are kept for the safety of each creature"

He watched a fairy scowl at them,Algea chuckled at the tiny creatures"they watch over the try, they respect only the queen "

*****

Caith smiled at the younglings,he heard chuckles causing him to turn around"your highness it so nice to meet you in person finally"

The woman was petite,with pitch black hair and pearly skin,she looks like a fae"um..."

"Oh sorry I'm Primrose,the Central queen of faes and best friend to her royal highness, I have been hearing a lot about the  king"

He chuckled"my pleasure seeing you milady"

She grinned"ooh he's handsome and polite,Ria you always have a eye candies"

He chuckled while the queen's soft voice was heard"Primrose you have a husband already"

"Oh puhlease, your highness permit me to say you are so handsome"

" Thank you lady primrose,you are a sight to the eyes"

" Ooh he's good with words too,come join us here"

He grinned following her inside a  chamber filled with flowers,his heart beat doubled when he saw the queen.

" Your majesty..."

She smiled softly" hope your class was exciting"

" It was..."

" Come on Ria stop been too professional,he's your mate"

"he isn't complaining now is he?"

" He looks devilishly handsome, you could mistake him for Vlad"

That brought some tensions," Rose you talk too much"

" Oops sorry,but it true you can take them for brothers"

A plate was pushed towards him and a cup of tea" thank you, my queen"

She smiled" how is it like training with lady Algea?"

" She is very patient, and she is kind too"

The queen chuckled while Primrose giggled," she's anything but kind your highness"

He frowned" but she is and she said the queen was the one to help me choose a weapon companion"

The queen tensed slightly while Primrose smirked"Ria it in two days"

"We will do it tomorrow"
******

Vlad sighed for the thousandth time,he missed his wife and there was no hiding it.

His life has always been built around Imperia,her smile,her voice,her brown skin,her curves,her manipulative mind,gosh he eyes.

Caith Ahearn will pay for trying to take his wife from him.