Chapter eighty five

Eres chuckled looking at Vlad's picture, he always managed to look grumpy, his brothers trying to push him away from the picture. Their family just had an odd type of love, while their mother looks like she was scoffing at her husband, Lord Vlad always had a scowl on his face.

"You miss him" she turned to her husband, with a light smile "yes, a lot, I really did not want to do it, I wanted him there, alive but he preferred to travel than watch you take his place...but I miss him, so much, I prefer him in the human world than in a realm I cannot enter"

Caith stroked her hair" you know you are always free to cry out"

She rolled her eyes" I have done a lot of crying all my life"

He chuckled" I do not think so, you have your emotions locked up"

She sighed looking at her bump, she was almost a year gone and to day this youngling will kill her is an understatement, the youngling has anger issues and this one is definitely her.

"...and when will you do away with Leticia, her cries are making my eardrums ring"

She grinned" those cries make me sleep like a youngling"

Caith shook his head cause, Enzo has moments he just goes sit by the special cell and listen to the cries, he said it helps him think.

He sighed in content looking at his wife, she has not changed but, she behaves a little more relaxed around him and he adores her for that .

His talk with Matt's mate went let well, but it was painful.

"Damn this place still keeps amazing me each time, like you people have great architects"

Caith chuckled" you look stunning, Urania is doing you well"

Sasha chuckled trying to hide her blush, who  wouldn't this man is like king to good looks.

" Thank you, your majesty"

" How is Mattias treating you?, Do you like it here, would you want to go back?"

She shook her head with a grin, " I think I am having the time of my life, I miss my family from time to time but my flowery man promised to take me there for visits, cause I am definitely leaving here till forever"

He chuckled that is some great news.

She looked around, wherever,the king is the queen is right behind, like they are those cute couple, who you'll just admire, while Enzo and Afra, those two are either in love or one person is rolling their eyes, or Enzo is trying to convince his sister to do away with Race, those two are couple goal.

"The pregnancy is stronger than she thinks"

She giggled"you two babies will be cute"
Caith laughed before clearing his throat "we..."

Speaking of the devil, Enzo stepped in the throne room, with his usual troublesome smirk, one thing Sasha learnt is Enzo is that twin you do not want to mess with, cause even if you don't, he'll still say some shit, to fuck up your mood while lightening those of others.

"Lord Enzo, to what surprise?"

Enzo grinned"I came to collect Hunter..." Then he grinned at Sasha" the human family member... where is my sister, I am missing her a lot these days"

Caith shook his head" well she is sleeping"

Enzo shook his head" she is the only normal family I have left, like Viktor is always angry at something or someone, Dimitri is too calm for my liking, trying to act like father, Matt is trying to test his poison on someone, Caith, you are just there, my wife is there with Race, still wish we could sacrifice him to anything for any reason, and Sasha is human what an I supposed to do?"

Caith shook his head while Sasha is trying to keep a straight face,"...but why are you here instead of the South, have you finally found out?" Caith shook his head knowing Enzo is all about ripping off the band-aid.

" Enzo do not?"

He only rolled his eyes" little human you cannot have Mattias children, we need to tie you tubes as soon as possible"

***

That broke poor Sasha's heart but she somehow just accepted it.

He could not help but grateful for the virtue his wife has , Patience, she preyed, became the prey but caught her preys.