Chapter twenty

Imperia rode Hades, to her first northern coven, they were Hades huffed"patience friend they'll come to us and you know that"

She stroked his fur patiently, she heard the footsteps, she felt a whip of air as the person vapped pass her, she smirked "go hunt friend"

Hades neigh loudly before galloping away while she walked towards the their coven mansion.

She heard a neigh and a loud shriek, a dark fog surrounded her,she raised her hand and controlled the dark shadows in the house, she felt a presence closer,the shadow carried the pale bloodsucker who wanted to launch a surprise attack.

She sent her hand into his chest and took out it heart before crushing it.

••••

"Hades I'm a mess"

She chuckled as he licked the blood from her face, they both were messy, with the blood of elves, wolves, vampires, sex demons, and others

The north was in great mourning for their lost, the two friends sat by the small river,"this feels like two years ago in the East"

Hades had his head on her chest,Hades has been her pillar since her early years,he always comforted her, and he knew her than any of her friends or family.

Flashback

" My dad told me queens don't cry,that my ma didn't cry"

The snow white pony neigh loudly" I know, but if I cry, it hurt more because she'll feel like the winner,I'm as strong as pa"

The pony rubbed her hair letting it  out  of it big bond"Hades stoppp...you'll get me into trouble"

The pony huffed"I don't like it too, but I need to be obedient"

She laid her head on it"when pa comes back, you and I will go to grandpa,no one will know"

It neigh louder"nooo, Nora won't let Hunter and she alert father"

****

"Hunter  stop been a stubborn pup" the Pup only insisted on been carried, amongst the three of them Hades was the oldest and more responsible.

They walked in the dark through the forbidden forest"stop been a human Hunter, we pass here all the time"

They heard those creepy demons of the forest, she whimpered alongside Hunter, they gulped and kept walking deeper till they saw a familiar castle.

"Papapapa,"the  dark skin man turned to see his 7 years old granddaughter with her pets running to him.

Ace grinned catching the youngling before she could stumble"you stubborn child where's your brother, you two are always glued with that girl Afra"

She shook her head"I came with my two best friends"

He ruffled both furs"Hades right, he's so big now"

"Yes I'm big too, Nora agreed I'm older than Hunter now"

The older man laughed, then it turned into a big frown"papa I didn't do it?"

He chuckled darkly Hunter whimpered while Hades huffed"how did you all get here?"

The child looked at her feet"we used the road daddy and I always use"

Ace's eyes widened, that forest has always been dangerous, it take a special type of courage to cross it especially at night"Eres...."

The youngling sobbed"papa I'm sorry,I really wanted to see you and...and I forced Hades and Hunter cause pa sent Dimitri and Tias to the south"

Ace's face softened"sorry little queeny, come eat something"

She grinned as he carried her, they went to the dining room....

" And then...Hades carried me outside to the wall...it wasn't my fault he was there,and moreso Afra was in trouble"

Ace laughed"and you know murder is a crime?"

Hunter rolled his eyes causing Ace to laugh" he was going to get Afra in trouble, so I saved her, he was already full with crimes"

*****

Hades neighs louder "don't blame Enzo and Hunter, you were as bad as us"

She stroked it fur" what do you think of Caith?"

Hades huffed snorting" come on he's not bad,he's better than Vladimir"

Hades neigh", you hate everyone,I'm beginning to think you and Enzo both are just haters"

The horse snorts" I wish that too, he would've been glued to your side like I was"

Hades neighs" you'll always have royal babies to train trust me"

****

Vlad just finished checking on his patient who had a surgery three days ago" Dr Vladimir you are really Godsent..."

"Oh Mrs Stones I'm just doing my job.... Laura has become a daughter to me these few weeks"

The blonde older looking woman smiled sweetly"your wife is a lucky woman"

He grinned"I'll remember to remind her"

He left the ward and walked to his office only to be met by his assistant"anything new Ms Sophie?"

"Dr Nikolaevich your cardiac patient is back from surgery with Dr Greyson, it was successful and the patient wishes to see you"

Vlad frowned," what was his name?"

The assistant scrolled through her work tablet" Aleksandr..."

Vlad sighed"ok thank you I'll be there"

*****

After almost 30 minutes of going through files, he mentally prepared himself,first he was already stressed about what was going on with his mate, he didn't need his asshole of a brother to add to the stress.

He entered the room where his "patient" laid, the blinds closed and the door was locked.

The identical blonde older man looked up to him with a smirk"brother..."

Vlad sighed taking a seat"Alek what happened to my patient?"

Alek shrugged "well, he's in the other room, your assistant is as dumb as hell"

"What are you doing here?I know you did not come here to tell me about my assistant"

"Well father sent me, wouldn't be in this disgusting world if he didn't"

Vlad know it true, nobody hates the human world as Alek"what does he want?,to kill me this time?"

"Oh trust me brother, gladly I would have ended your miserable life but no"

Vlad watched as Alek got up and stretch himself"father went to the queen, your ex wife few days ago"

Vlad raised his brows"why did he do that?"

"Well baby brother, surprisingly he went to plead for some minute link with you, that is for you to see what Urania has become, you should see what you could've helped build,why Venus and other worlds are so restless about,what you missed because of your treason"

Vlad clenched his jaws while his brother smirked" I didn't want him to do that, but then what other punishment could be harsh as your love cursing you, her meeting and falling for a weaker creature"

Vlad clenched his fist, his inner demon was clawing his soul to come out, while Alek wasn't bothered" and to conclude, beautiful Imperia promised to think about it, I'm sure she'll ask the weak guy,and if he says no, just know we tried, mother doesn't even want to see your face"

With that he disappeared,and that has always been the relationship between his family and himself,they always showed each other tough love while still having each other's backs, his oldest brother was the only one who could understand him.