chapter nine

Caith asked the maids to wait outside while he bath, he wasn't comfortable with someone bathing him.

He wore the brown robe, while a maid braid his pitch black hair, into two braids.

He was given some really brown simple shoes.

He's seen most royal dress like this but theirs were red, blue, black, green and gold with white overalls on them.

None of the servants utter a word to him.

He was led to a small passage, the guard said bowing,

"Lady Aglea will meet you here your highness"

Before he could reply the guard disappeared.

After waiting for almost 7minutes,he heard a familiar voice" the king himself"

He turned around to see the oracle that called him weak just few days ago.

" Are you lady Aglea?"

She smiled, he couldn't shake how the queen looks so much like her.

" In flesh....that pre-royal robe looks so good on you"

Caith smiled " thank you lady Aglea"

She grinned" walk with me your highness"

He smiled and followed her" from what I see you have little or no knowledge of Urania royalty"

Caith nodded " I did not attend the trainings organized by the pack"

She nodded" we have five hours each day till you are ready for the spar"

He nodded" make sure you meet me here tomorrow morning here,as king you must be punctual"

He smiled" sure thing lady Algea"

Algea watch him star to walk away, she could feel his spirit was scared and heavy

" Caith..."

He turned" ma'am.. ."

She smiled softly" I can imagine how this is taking a toll on you...but you should know Pluto wouldn't choose you if you weren't strong enough"

She sighed" my little Imperia has been through a lot...that's the reason she's scared for this connection just keep working okay"

He smiled and nodded" thank you lady Algea,this means a lot to me"

She smiled sadly before disappearing

******

Lorenzo growled angrily,Afra could feel the effect on the approaching black moon.

"Enzo do you need anything?"

He grunted shaking his head

"I'm fine love..."

She sat on his lap "you can always feed on me..."

"I'm okay..do you think Ereshkigal will be okay?"

She grinned"my caring husband..."

He chuckled"I'm always caring"

She scoffed"Enzo the lies you tell"

"She'll be okay"

Enzo frowned"I feel Imperia is doing something to resist the moon something dangerous"

Afra looked away making Enzo suspicions to be confirmed

"Afra Reine...you better start talking"

Afra rolled her eyes " Enzo do not ask me about my job"

Enzo chuckled darkly as Afra walked away" we both know how  I am edgy these days...do not make me force you"

" I don't know what you want me to tell you Lorenzo"

He chuckled but Afra saw his eyes turn red" start talking Afra"

She sighed" she... she"

He raised his brows, Afra never stumble on her words except she's scared of what she says, which is very rare"

" The last black moon,she tied herself in the dungeon and summoned something from mecury, that flogged her till she was too weak to go hunting"

Lorenzo eyes were pitch black"what  demon did she summon?"

"She summoned the late queen"

Lorenzo growled"you...you let her...you let her?"

Afra said backing away from him"I found out just last black moon...she ordered me to seal my mouth"

Everything in the house began flooding,and the sharp objects pointed at her"you...let her hurt herself...do you know how painful it is"

Afra could only imagine,but Lorenzo knew,he was flogged alongside with his sister,all of the Pluto felt that pain.

He shifted into a huge black wolf and ran outside.

*****
Lorenzo appeared in the  Eastern palace, everyone was busy preparing ingredients.

Lorenzo was greeted by his sister-in-law, Verna,she smiled"Ea Lorenzo, welcome"

Lorenzo likes Verna as well as other Plutos,she and Dimitri have nothing in common,she has a slightly tanned skin,with blonde hair and a beautiful set of blue eyes,she's a fea and very playful.

"Thank you Verna...forgive me I can't talk now where is my brother?"

She smiled sweetly" oh no problem, he's in the courtroom"

Lorenzo nodded and vanished.

He ignored all the greetings bowing to his older brother" sorry for coming on a short notice but this is an emergency"

Dimitri grunted as they walked the hallway" this better be really serious brother..."

Enzo sat on a stool in the small secret room" you remember the worries Matt brought up about how Ria always looks so normal during the black moon?"

Dimitri nodded with his ever serious look" yes brother"

" Well Afra caught her last black moon...she had herself tight up in that dungeon while a demon from mecury flogged her".

Dimitri's eyes were wide" what dungeon?"

Enzo sighed" brother only one dungeon could hold her..."

Dimitri's eyes flickered red before back to dark blue

" What demon..?"

" The last queen..."

Dimitri laughed darkly" you are not serious...that bitch.... Enzo that bitch is almost killed her...you remember right?"

" Dimitri I know,all that but we both know that last time turned on something in her"

" And we both know how painful that room talk less of the whip she uses...that's self harming"

Enzo sighed" brother you better insist she hunts with us"

Dimitri clenched his jaws"tell your friend to better act fast and better not make me interfere"

Enzo sighed" should we tell vik…"

Mitri shook his head" he's already going through much worrying about the conflicts in his region and the moon... He'll loose it"

He turned to Enzo" I believe Ria knows what she's doing, she must've have seen something that's to happen... I'll have to talk to her"

Enzo frowned, that actually makes sense" but it painful Dimitri...that dungeon is a nightmare, it made me feel human, I felt pain so bad"

Dimitri nodded" Ria is calculative...she would not do that if she hasn't seen something"

Enzo nodded, Mitri continued" but I'll talk to her and makes sure she comes hunting with us"