Chapter fifty nine

After the day at work with Keisha,Eres saw it was best to remain indoors since Uranians can't control themselves or pretend to not know her.

The humans were taking their breakfast while Eres sat in her usual spot, this time with Keith and Nathan, Keith adores Eres, everyone could see that, seems like he could sense her from a distance while the twin brothers just like her presence.

"So Zil how's school these days?"

The girl sighed" I'm still invisible, mum I just wish you could allow me be homeschooled instead"

Kiera rolled her eyes while Lia said " you need human contact, this is Upper sixth, after that your on your way to the university"

Karma chuckled" one year to go, sweetheart"

The conversation was interrupted by the doorbell, Karma excused herself and went to get it.

As soon as she opened the door her breath got stuck in her throat, "shit" she murmured, Janus husbands are hot, but this man, this man is a walking temptation"hi..."

He smiled widely" Hello Ms..."

"Karma... No Ms... Just Karma" she was getting hot, just like the first time she met Janus spouses

" Unique name I must say, I'm Vladimir I'm here to see Ereshkigal and Janus"

"Oh sure come in" Karma says opening the door wider, but he just smiled shaking his head"sorry..."

Eres rolled her eyes, of course he can't come in without her actually inviting him in and and for the past days she's not been doing that, mate or not he is still her subject.

Janus looks at Eres who stood up, and walked towards the door, Karma saw the man's eyes widen as Eres arrival was noticed"Your Majesty..."

" Come in"

Vlad's smile widened" thank you"

***

Kiera couldn't stop drooling at the man, probably the age of her earliest ancestors.

" Hope you eat too, cause Eres wouldn't even sit with us" Dahlia said going to the kitchen "yes please"

"Ria have you heard from Caith?"

He wasn't expecting a response but surprisingly " no, and I am worried"

Vlad could tell she was bored, but still this is Ria, she's always bored.

Keisha asked"so Vladimir, how long have you been here? I mean here in Florian"

" Just 50years, I've been up and down"
****

Vlad sighed, it been 20 minutes sat with Eres, she just doesn't talk, he couldn't keep his eyes from her, nothing really changed, except she's become colder, and more beautiful.

" We could go for a walk, I know a spot where we can battle, you and I like old times..."

Eres looked up" if we fight, I will kill you Arius"

The others just left the strange couple alone.

" I don't mind, you killing me has been long overdue" Vlad said shrugging.

" Lead the way then, maybe I will find some peace after your death"

****

Vlad walk deep in the woods with Ria trailing behind, " you wear those,when your eyesight is sharper than most Uranians"

Vlad smirked taking off his glasses" I look more serious"

" What are your rules?"

" Do not break my bones from inside, everything is physical"

He takes off his shirt and pants, letting his black demon robe replace it, a sigh of relief left his lips, it been a century since he felt this home.

" How have you been my love?"

Ria rolled her eyes and let her golden royal robe replace the human clothes, her eyes back to it usual white, her hair into two braids alongside her royal sandals.

She waved her hands, sealing the place(a/n:human proof), the trees will be destroyed.

Vlad watch her keenly, as she took out Volya, he swirl Utah, his huge sword with two edges.

"Fuck..." Another slash that missed his ears, safe was moving so fast that it became almost impossible to block her attacks.

He staggered behind and used the string of his sword that is a cobra head, Eres almost loose her footing hearing the hiss of his weapon,  Vlad didn't give her time to gather her bearings but she didn't need time to, as soon as his now snake sword was attack when blades flew giving gashing wounds on his shoulder, she went forward to smack the hell out of him that caused him to fall causing, clearing the ground with it force.

She looks so relaxed it looks like she wasn't even stressing"I warned you Arius, the idea of killing you had never left my mind"

Vlad stood up, trying to heal himself, but a wound by the queen  takes longer to heal, another smack"shit..."

"I dreamt of this day, every other day" "

Another slash luckily he dodged" Ria you exiled me,you turned me into a pitiful human, never did I think of leaving you"

" The throne was just too much for you Vladimir, you were my anchor and let you be my mate without actually been the king, but what did I get, so many excuses, excuses that caused me my kingdom and my youngling…"

Vlad gasped shielding himself from her attacks trying to make sense from what she just said"youngling…?"

She sighed" yes...,while you were saving human lives, I was carrying a prince, you know no female knows when she is pregnant unless her mate or father of the youngling points it out, my mate was saving human lives" she scoffed.

" How was I to fucking know when you exiled me?,I begged you to forgive me, the human who held me back was a child..."

" Watch your tone...you know I was already a year gone before that grand conference...so you should have known to as prove that you actually still noticed I existed"

Vlad's eyes widened" and when he came, do you know who was to watch him while I sleep that long and that deep? His father, but instead I assigned an assistant who took my youngling to this filth you call a world...that human child, the one you were trying so hard to safe, how is she?"

Vlad looked away" oh poor Vladimir Arius Nikloleavich, you forget humans die very early and easily..." She scoffed" she still died, all your sacrifice is gone, and now your son who has a longer lifespan of thousands of years, was forced to groom himself with the little piece of me he could get, pathetic, disgusting, shame on you, you risk everything for nothing"

Vlad could feel tears threatening to fall" I gave it all to you, when you fell in love with this place, I hated it, you know my history with this place, but I let you enjoy it with condition you remain my anchor... Now that you have no use to me, killing you will do us both a favor"

Ria raised her sword and was to struck it, when she heard Caith's familiar voice"some love you two are showing each other here"

Vlad sighed as Ria rolled her eyes and drop down her hand" Enki...you promised to visit every single time"

He pecks her lips"you miss me that much?"

"It gets lonely here"

She looks at his face with a frown"Castor?"

He nodded"yes, he still hates me..and you had Vladimir?"

Vlad murmured"not for very long as you can see"

Caith chuckled looking at Vlad who was healing himself"I'm not sure she actually wanted to kill you"

"I would have" Ria said shrugging.

"