Chapter Seventy-nine

The hellings luckily did not say a word to the queen or even step an inch close to her.

She slowly chanted, her eyes staring straight at a particular tree, the tree formed an entrance "suck everything you find, make sure nothing escapes"

The creatures grunted and each entered, Ria stood quietly as each of the hellings entered making sure not to step any inch closer to the strange queen.

Eres heard her brother's familiar voice"you sure this will do, or should we join them?"

Viktor stepped down from his horse.

"hope you brought your bow, it is dangerous for us to enter there"

"...you mean your bow?"" He smirked handing her the bow and arrows.

She grinned "it been a while, how long ? 1020 years ?,the last time I touched a bow was 2 years back"

She took out a bow, they heard screeches, growls and roars, she shot an arrow straight through the entrance, a screech was heard.

"Music in my ears"

She pulled the next"an elf never misses"

Viktor scoffed"it a stereotype sister, I can barely get a clear shot"

"You just refused to learn"

" How much time do you think we have before we meet our guests?" Viktor asked.

" If my calculations are correct, thirty minutes will do" she said not straying her eyes away from the entrance.

***

Rick was sick, not really sick sick but he just did not feel good especially after his mother's visit.

Luckily his fiance was by his side, Leah just moved in for a while ever since she felt something wrong with him.

Although he still couldn't bring himself to telling her about his family being nothing close to humans, or even himself. She didn't pressure him into saying anything.

"...I just don't get why people assume I'm crazy when I say the truth" she said with a scowl on her face as she jotted down some notes.

"Maybe because you just bluntly say somethings..." Rick said with a shrug.

"Well how was I suppose to tell her,he was with another woman who is better than my sister?"Leah just don't get it

" Baby your sister is heartbroken, you don't..." They were interrupted by the doorbell

" Are you expecting anyone?" Leah asked

The aura was familiar to his mother's but he knew she wasn't the one" not really, let me check" Leah nodded, watching curiously as he walked to towards the door.

Rick opened the door and there stood his uncle with a smirk" my sweet little nephew..." He had on probably the most well ironed Armani royal blue suit, his blonde hair neatly trimmed and gelled ,his grey eyes darken, like he was holding something in.

"En..."

"Uncle Enzo...I deserve that title I was born with your mother, same day although I am older"

Rick was still stunned"what are you doing here?"

"Well will I at least come in?,I did not dress all this fancy to stand out here..."

"Ricky who's at the door?"

His uncle's eyes turned mischievous"a woman...like human female?"

"She's my fiance ..."Enzo grinned"about to be married without your favourite uncle knowing?"

" You are the only uncle I know" Rick stated the obvious.

" For a good reason, I am your mother's twin, now can I come in, I promise not to embarrass you"

Rick sighed and stepped away from the door, watching his uncle step in as if he owned the house.

" Uh...hi?," Leah waved her eyes darting from the strange handsome man to her boyfriend.

Rick sighed" baby...this is my uncle...my mother's twin brother"

No matter how composed Leah thought she was, it was very visible that she was in shocked. Yes Rick told her he reunited with his mother but this man looks slightly younger than Rick and this man is white while Rick said his mother is a shade darker than himself.

"I get that look a lot, I'm Lorenzo but everyone calls me Enzo"

Enzo locked the door ignoring the shocked looks on their faces, then he made himself comfortable.

"Why the fuck are you so young and you're white, were you adopted ?"

"Why are you here?" Rick asked curiously.

Enzo just shrugged nonchalantly" is this a couple thing, I mean no tea or any drink, your mother would have burnt this place, but I'm the lenient one, and Ms do you know how insulting your question is?"

Leah quickly casted her eyes to the  floor.

Enzo sighed" we are expecting a visitor here in few..." A knock on the door interrupts them...

***

Caith knocked the familiar door, he was not really comfortable leaving his mate and younglings.

The door opened to reveal Dahlia who immediately smile"Caith..."

"Ms Dahlia..."

"Please come in , Janus just stepped out"

Caith smiled politely as he stepped inside

"How's Eres doing?" Dahlia asked as Caith sat on the couch

"She is doing fine..."

"Oh... Caith" he smiled at Kiera"hi..."

" To what do we owe this visit?"

"Are your children all home?"

Lia shook her head"it just Keith who's taking a nap, the others went to visit their father's family"

He nodded"well sorry for coming unannounced, but it is a case of urgency, something is expecting my wife to be here, I'm on missi..."

He abruptly stopped and stared at her the door, he turned to the humans who were all staring at him confused, he put on a smile"go in your rooms please, they are here"

The humans scurried off to their rooms, while Caith put on a wider smile before walking towards the door.

****

Eres jumped on her brother forcing him to lay almost flat while she caught the blade that missed him.

She slammed the intruder against a tree with one leg keeping her brother down.

Viktor could not shake off her weight even if he wanted to, it not her muscles or weight that held him down, it her authority that did.

Ria smashed the four intruders ignoring the their wails as their heads were crushed against each other's skull.

She jumped off from her brother's back"I hate when you do that, what if you..."

"She is trying to protect you..."

The two siblings immediately looked in front of them, their breath hitched, although their faces were blank and void of any emotions, they both were shocked.

Standing in front of them were four creatures, a man( human ), a Neptunian male, two male elves, but the shock was from the female.

She looked like the perfect copy of their father only without the scar, long blond hair, very pale like she's never seen the sun, the smirk on her face exactly like that of Enzo, the markings on her face is the same Eres carried alongside their father and grand father.

And her eyes, Eres has seen these same pair of eyes obviously, it the exact same ones she has, but they have more light. But these were the same pair of eyes she saw when her father and grand father were killed.

When she opened her mouth to speak it was exactly Eres' voice, Vik shook his head, trying to clear his mind from seeing his baby sister in another older form.

" My sweetest siblings..."