Chapter Sixty one

Ria didn't say a word as she entered the house, the coldness only increased.

Janus quickly went to the door, as the door of Eres' room was slammed shut.

Lia was tired from the days activity but she went to the door too and there she almost fell, where do men like this come from?, He isn't like devilish handsome, more like pure handsome with the devil's touch, his black hair was messy laying on his shoulder, his green eyes dark, then the scar across his cheek just gave him the bad boy good boy look if that makes"

"Ms Janus..." Goodness his voice,
"Caith I thought we passed the Ms bridge, this is my sister Dahlia, she's the mother of the house"

His smile widened"hello Ms Dahlia, seems Janus has only the most beautiful women here, I am Caith, Eres' husband"

Lia grinned, handsome and polite, a scarce combination" Nice to meet you Caith, why don't you come in?"

" Thank you, but I am on limited time...um..Eres, is not in her best mood..."

He sighed looking back at Janus" she is in her worst mood, avoid her, for everyone's safety"

Janus nodded, but Dahlia thought of the kids"shit...Keith... Nathan..."

"She will not hurt them, she's not bad, but avoid her for days, Vladimir might come around if I'm unable to, but..."

He sighed"just please leave her alone"

Janus noticed how tensed he was,his eyes glassy,Lia asked"what can we do to help?"

"I wish I knew, just let her be please"

Lia nodded"okay..."

***

Ria's eyes were black, is this what she was born for?, 20, 20 Osiris, poor baby, those nights, when she closed her eyes, saw herself pregnant and demons...

Those nights caused her to stop sleeping.

She wasn't dreaming, those were  memories, she thought it was because of the lost of her youngling.

She sat on the floor, she sobbed, "no one, no one can keep you safe, not me, not the guards, not Vik, not Matt, not Tri..."

"But father can safe me?, He always do" the 9 years old said with a grin.

Ace shook his head"he has never kept you safe, sweets, you have just you, now pick up that sword"

"It on fire pa...It hot, it will hurt me"

"Nothing will hurt than what has already hurt you"

She sobbed clutching her chest, this is too much.

***

"I think we should check on her, it been 5 days" Karma suggested

Lia sighed" we all want to but, we don't even know what's wrong"

Kiera rolled her eyes" it been 2 hours, and y'all been burning my ears with the same topic "

Janus said sweetly" she is family, I worry about her a lot"

Kiera went to reply when a familiar coldness began, Keisha couldn't help herself" Oh thank God you're okay Eres, we were all so worried"

Eres looked different, slightly pale, her eyes blank like usual but the little life that was usually present was gone" I am okay, Karma do you mind us walking around... Please"

Karma's eyes went wide, Janus looked worried" Eres I cou... "

" I will not her hurt...but..."

Dahlia quickly said" I wouldn't mind us walking"

Ria nodded" thank you..."

Dahlia wore her shoes and waved before following her outside.

****

Eres hasn't spoken a word,but she just wanted to say something" I do not know how to hold a conversation"

Dahlia sat on the grass by the beauty" I noticed, you are a very quiet person"

Eres sighed" I took after my father, I don't have a safe voice"

Lia grinned" I took after my father too, he was a therapist, while Kiera is totally her father"

" I think the only person I ever held dearly was my father, he was what I wanted to be to my son, and you are a great mother"Ria said absentmindedly

" I adore my babies, I just don't know how to handle teenagers, Zil is so isolated while Kiera at times makes me question my motherly skills"

" When I was 13years old, I was already Zilpah's height, I always seemed to fall in love with humans, I was in a revolutionary age..."Lia chuckled" my two lovers both died quite early, my early heartbreaks, my father closed his eyes, hung me from up the tallest building, his art room..."

Ria almost laughed but what Eres added wasn't funny" he used a prisoner flog, to flog the heartbreak out of me, not just the heartbreak but the human world too, but I still fell in love, and the boy still passed away"

Lia sighed" I can't flog my kids, I mean I was whooped while growing up, but I just can't do that with my babies"

" I know, but my father always told my oldest brother, 'you are my child, and I do not care how old you are but you will always be my child, not my age mate or housemate' my brothers always respected our father because we all knew how much his love could be transformed into discipline"

Lia nodded" true, no matter what I must always be the mother"

Eres nodded waving her hands, Lia gasped looking at the images" is that you?you were so cute, you have face paintings?"

" Those are my family paintings, everyone of my family has them, but the ones own my face are for the rulers only"

She waved her hand showing her siblings" ok my man is handsome but damn, is everything about you family this fineeee, your brothers...how is Enzo even your twin?, Dimitri is a wet dream, man Matt is definitely someone I will spend forever with, Viktorrrr could ..."

" It quite normal and I don't think I need to know your improper thoughts...This is my father"

The man had a wide smile, silver hair, bright grey eyes, his face was scarred on the left side, but  he is still a sight to the eyes, he held a young Eres"your father adored you"

"Yes, I always see you standing outside, alone in the middle of the night, like you are waiting for someone..."

"My brother..." Lia didn't even know someone noticed"he is in the army, the US army, deployed somewhere in Afghanistan, I wait for him,it not like... I haven't seen him in a decade"

"I understand, before and during ruling I have been in the army for almost all of my life, and I also had the bad habit of waiting for my death father to come back"

Lia smiled" we share a lot in common, daddy's princesses, mothers and ass whooping..."

" I am not a mother yet, my son was taken from me from the very first day, thank you for today, I might not talk a lot, but... "

" I totally understand, but on a more serious note, did you actually stand outside waiting for your father? "

" Yes, I always stood by the main entrance and will wait, after waiting for a while, I just walk to his chambers before going to mine, he never came back though, so I was forced to give up"

" Just know he's watching you, and I'm sure he's proud of his little girl"

Eres looked at the human" he's always been proud of me, although I am not what he wanted me to be"

They began walking back towards their house" what did he want you to be?"

" A princess, swept off her feet by a prince charming, live off in a fairytale land, away from his world and life, have children, protected by a prince charming"