Chapter Seventy-six

Eres sat very coldly, it was almost as if she was a sculpture, the guards were all as tense as their queen.

She was not blinking nor showing any signs of life.

"Who did Osiris release?" She raised her eyes slightly "you wouldn't want to know brother".

Matt nodded looking around the room before taking a seat "I remember the last time I saw you this frozen and felt this cold..." She did not make an effort to look at him.

"When father died..."

"Father did not die" she muttered coldly.

"I know, we all do..."

"Leticia..."

"What..."

She finally looked at her older brother"Leticia, my son freed Leticia, she has been roaming freely for 145years"

Matt was the next frozen being, he could not stop shaking his head"she ca..., It...no..."

He could not form any words, he stood up" I doubt it... Ereshkigal...she was Damned aga...no one..."

She was exhausted, her skin was getting pale by the second,she sighed" brother, my sweet youngling has been to hell to release my nightmare and worse is she had had enough time to hurt is both, and whatever sent him there is just as dangerous..."

Matt eyes were glassy, Eres hid it too well but she is anything but well"sis..."

She sighed"I am exhausted..." She admits tiredly "I cannot be a mother to Osiris, I cannot be a wife or mate to Enki and worst is I do not know if Vladimir is alright wherever he went to...I am running mad..." She ranted softly.

Matt nodded, he was shaken about the News of Leticia and the fact that she's had access to Osiris for more than a century "I did not know there was a way to set her free a Damned spirit?"

Eres frowned sitting up" it was a secret I vowed and kept to myself...I do...my library," she shook her head" a traitor..."

Matt's eyes widened, " whoever has access to that library as much as you do, must have found a something" Eres nodded slowly.

****

Caith sighed as he knocked a familiar door, it been two days since he heard his mate's beautiful voice, he was upset with her but that did not mean he was that upset. Moreso, he is so worried something is off with Eres for almost a month.

The huge door opened, he was to step in when she instead step out,closing the door behind her. She was in her night garment which was just as luxurious as her day clothing.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"I understand..."

"No,you do not understand and I am not annoyed at your little outburst, you are not part of my problems, good night..." She turned to get back inside her chambers when he quickly blurted out.

"I am sorry, for the outburst and especially raising my voice at you " he said softly. She rolled her eyes causing him to chuckle softly.

" You are not forgiven" she said honestly.

"Eres I am so sorry, I was just an emotional parent and for a minute I forgot I was a king" he added.

Eres nodded " I love Osiris so much, but this the moment, I should stand back..." She paused, her eyes rolled behind her head, before she could reach the floor, he caught her.
***

Caith sighed as the royal doctors finished their checks on the still unconscious queen.

The elf bowed"your majesty, the queen will fine, she has signs of over over stressing, which is normal because of her position and everything, but the little ones are draining mo..."

" Little ones?" He asked confused.

" Yes your majesty, the queen is pregnant" Caith grinned, he was in cloud nine, younglings, but then he remembered there are issues that need to be sorted. His eyes became blank, he stood up and gracefully walked towards the elf"Elrin, how many of your years have you spent as a doctor?"

The doctor replied softly"1525 years My Lord"

Caith nodded "how many years have you spent as a royal doctor?"

"1025 years My king"

"So you should know the dangers of breaking any royal oath, I presume?"

" I do your majesty"

Caith smiled cynically" you will take an oath, to not mention about the queen's pregnancy, not even in a dream, as you leave here you forget the queen is with child till she decides to publicly announce "

" My profession already response to secrecy my King, but I do not mind taking the royal oath"

Caith nods firmly, the doctor continued" I will suggest she feeds more, reduce the amount of luminous tea she drinks as small as possible or even just stop drinking it, and avoid any activity that causes her too much stress"

Caith frowned" luminous tea?"

The doctor nodded"her father personally made and recommended it to her, she is addicted to it since from a young age"

Caith furrowed his brows, addiction?,he chuckled darkly "luminous?"
***

"What?!!!" Ria asked frantically after hearing her new state, her white eyes darting from a worried Caith to every inch of her chamber.

"Yes we are with child my love..." Ria shook her head"I ca...Enki I should not be with child, I have so much going on...I ..." She was spacing around the room so fast that it was making Caith dizzy.

Eres is so well composed in every situation, it's so strange seeing her like this. She was so frantic, full panic mood, she was all over the place which was scary.

Caith let her go through her shock of the news. She suddenly turned to him"I need you to hide it, did Elrin swear?, He has to , this...I gave so much going on now, I..."

Caith held her hand, an assuring look on his face "I can not promise you a peaceful lifetime with our younglings, but..." He smiled, her eyes were watery"but I promise to be here, right here with you for as long as I can and will, I will keep a watchful eye on our youngling, no one can take this moment from us, I promise"

She smiled softly, although her eyes still showed panic, this time she has, her soulmate by her side.

Hell should be ready, whatever is after her should get ready, including the traitor in her family.