Chapter three

The queen walked through the hallways,the servants bowed and gave her way,her hair was in two braids,her eyes were white,making her look blind.

Her three personal guard were right behind her.

The throne room was opened widely and the crystal throne so bright,she took a seat ignoring the looks of those present.

"I had a vision.."the four regional heads watched her

"My second chance mate is in the southern region, I saw it yesterday... so Ea Matias Hades is already in his pack,do all the necessary arrangements I'll be there in two days"

Ea Matias nodded,while Ea Dimitri asked with concern"sister are you really ready for this again?"

The queen waved her hand, the guards and the maids left closing the doors

"Brother I don not have a choice...I'm doing it for the kingdom"

Ea Viktor frowned " what about the demon"

The queen shrugged,"he found his path brother....I just hope he is fit for the throne"

Ea Lorenzo scoffed" he should be fit for you...sister been selfish at times is a necessity"

She smiled softly,"brother,we both know you adore your people too... moreover...if Uranus paired me with this male specie then he is fit"

The brothers sighed,and each pecked her forehead

Lorenzo stroked her hair"you are a great leader sister"

"Thank you brother ...I would be nothing without any of you".

••••

Imperia has always been the most patient being, she was never in a hurry and every word, step,and action she took was always calculated.

That's one of the reason she took after her father instead of her older siblings or her twin brother Lorenzo, and it one of the reasons she is respected and feared.

Her eyes colour alone scares even the monsters of Mercury.

Nora watched her friend, her eyes spaced out, as she read the scrolls.

"You should rest your majesty"

It was no shock that Imperia did not even blink

" You know Dexterio could always sign those scrolls right?"

"I know...I'm having a surprise visit to 3 sub kingdoms after I find the king...I hate surprises"

Nora nodded"so did you see how he looked?"

The queen sighed"no.....you know my powers do not work on any of my mates right... So I'm forced to be surprised...." Nora giggled

"You know you can not wait to have him...."

The queen scrunched her face, her eyes swiftly turned red, "I am doing what is best for the kingdom...."

A guard ran in and bowed "you called your majesty"

" Afra should summon the leader of Darkshire coven and Alpha Helge of Fearless, they should be here before I return from my travel"

The guard bowed and left.

••••

She watched her world,the world her father help build,the world her grandfather built.

She smiled at her childhood memories.

Flashback
"Father...father carry me " the huge man carried her,while chuckling.