Chapter thirty four

Imperia's mood was down, her chamber sealed, she had held one of the necklace she gave Osiris.

She wanted to cry, she just couldn't, she was pass the stage of tears, she heard a familiar knock"my queen, my love"

She released her door and watched him step in, he pecked her lips.

"You know you are free to cry right?, I can feel it, pour it out"

"Enki I...I ...I miss him..."

He watched a tear roll down" Osiris, he was so much like me, but his warm aura made me know he will be a happy being..."

She sobbed as he held her close"I was never given a choice, the choice to give him my love, he deserved it, now I'm scared, scared of what life had caused him to turn into"

Caith, felt it was more, but he didn't push it, it broke his heart as he heard her cries, he felt her pain but he just did not know the words to comfort her with.

Imperia calmed down after a short while,"you know, he will adore you when you finally meet him" she smiled softly"you think?"

"Of course, you have a cold aura but trust me ,you are a creature to be loved"

She giggled, it was like a song in his ears" thank you I think? "

" It a compliment my queen"

She smiled" let me clean up and show you around your new home"

He grinned" please do"

****

Guards followed behind the two " the crystal palace, has gone through a lot of changes during each rule, it has been from gold,ice,fire, wood, silver..."

They walked Through a crystal maze, Caith was absolutely amazed, he's never seen this part of the palace but it was the entrance, huge crystalized trees"67th reign and it called the crystal palace,..."

Walking deeper he watched with wide eyes a forest of fire"grandpa adored fire, he was creative too, growing up the gates of the palace was fire and I loved it not as much as the crystal....here are flowers from royal blood, blue, red, white, black, gold, every born royal has their own flowers from their blood, the black are from angry rulers, the gold from every king or queen..."

She showed him hers" it golden, here is Osiris, his is red, the blues are my brothers, but Enzo's it green cause we shared a womb, a room and friends...the flowers never stop growing and the punishment for harvesting any is death, it brings wealth, power"

Caith was stunned as they walked towards the crystal gate,he watched the tiny fae guards" there are more powerful than any other guards in here" the head guard bowed, you could barely see him but feel his glare.

The gates opened" the only two guards are the barrier are fairies, they were born for it, father told me, every guard is born with every ruler..."

" Here is my ruling home, I sign every scroll, prepare a speech, I spend most of my time here....the next crystal door is my library I'm in love with it..."she opened the door

" Oh father..."

She nodded"no one enters except I am inside and I let them..."

It was the most magical part he's seen inside here, huge paintings, colourful faeries that carefully took care of the books, scrolls,and paintings"this is my first heaven"

Caith was sure this will be his heaven if she lets him"and no it mine, took me years to build this place"

He chuckled"how did you know I was thinking of that?"

"That's always the first impression it gets, even my father wanted this place"

" How young were you when you build this place?"

" My grandmother gifted it to me when I was 6 years old, I was the only female so she wanted a safe place for me, where I could go without Enzo and Afra...it had just three books, Pluto's brother, Being yourself, Lady from Mercury "

Caith laughed" those are books someone wrote when they were barely 20"

" She loved them, the she told me to make it dreamy,  I got older and made it more and more beautiful, I never read the first one, father wanted it but I was not into any form of pay"

Caith could tell she adored it, as they walked out, "every reign the building gets taller, this is to ensure every ruler still has their rooms, here is my favorite..."she opened it and he could tell  she was going down again" it my father's chamber, I grew up here"

The chamber looked like what a musician would adore, it had instruments, and large paintings" I can do many things but music has never been one because I barely have a voice to speak with, but father loved it alongside painting, he will draw, paint and sing, he just adored it...it was annoying how he had me on his lap, Nora will stand right here" she said pointing to a spot by the door" making sure Enzo does not destroy anything, Mat is forced to call out the colours, Vik has a frown on his face, while Dimitri is asking if he could go out...he would hold me and paint,"

She touched a painting of herself"when I entered pre adulthood it became boring, but he made it worst I had to model for him... So when he passed, I was not ready for the lost, it took years for me to accept he was gone"

Caith watched as she closed the flowery door with a heavy heart"you know you don't have to show me everything right?"

She smiled waving him off"oh I'm not showing you everything, just the important ones that won't hurt you"

He frowned not getting the meaning of that statement"here is the major courtroom, here a thousand Lords and Ladies of the court could enter, like your coronation" he smiled looking around the huge hall, they walked to the next, almost the same size, but this one looked like extra beautiful"this is my second creation, I was 17 years old and father gave me my first assignment, if I was human building and designing would be my calling"

Caith grinned"you are good at interior design.."

She frowned"interior and exterior designs, I remade this palace so yes the two"

Caith could swear he heard a sass in her voice causing him to laugh to himself"yes you are good at it, this ballroom is stunning, how long did it take"

"Oh three years, my grandfather made me follow protocols he was a builder, his father a blacksmith, his son an artist, imagine his luck when his grandchildren became, builders, Enzo is a business fellow, but he is impatient, you can never trust him to peacefully bargain an arrangement for you" he chuckled

" Vik loves rough play, he is the blacksmith in the family, Dimitri the perfect planner, he can draw a perfect world plan, while Mat is our artist but he is crazy in the head so the art is never pure I'd show you their works"

" You are extra talented"
" Oh you are to see real talent come-on"
They found themselves out of the building

"This  is my house", he already had a feeling of what to see"Hunter..."

He heard a loud frightful growl, his eyes widened"this is Dusk..."

The wolf looks like the direct opposite of the other one, it fur silver, it looks like the most loving creature anyone could ask for"she is a calm one"

She glared at him, okay none of her pets like him"she likes no one"

Shehuffed following her"she is Hunter's mate an odd combination though"

And he saw the Hunter, he walked towards the queen" after Enzo, there is Hunter, Hades before Afra," she stroked it fur, while it ignored Caith" Hunter you know Enki is right here right? "

He huffed taking his mate back inside" Hunter is not a nice creature"

Caith nodded, at least it did not give him those looks" Hades is with Mat, he won't be back till your coronation"

" So where next my love?"

" Oh my personal favorite"