Chapter thirty eight

Imperia chuckled darkly"what do you take me for?"

"A queen"

"No seems I am some youngling, you could fool"

Caith sighed"I am Mercury"

"If at all I do believe whatever you sputtered was true, which trust me it a lie, what are you doing with your twin brother's descendant".

Caith shrugged"you are not blood related to me "

She frowned"why are you even here?"

"Now would you calm down let me tell you the story"

"How old do you think I am?"

Caith sighed"it history"

"Start talking"

"Well as you know, Uranus had just sons, Jupiter, Venus, myself and Pluto...he created women for his sons excluding me, that is because no woman was ever good enough"

Caith sighed"when he wanted to give up his throne to one of his sons, he chose Pluto"

Imperia frowned" that isn't what Pluto wrote"

" Pluto as much as an asshole he is he was slightly modest, father chose him because Pluto followed rules, that brother of mine literally created the rules"

Caith smiled" and while I was handed power over monsters, Jupiter and Venus were ruling with father, Pluto was an adventurer, he fed from respect,he knew how to handle a people unlike us, father chose him but Jupiter had already been ruling for thousands of years he even started with the human creation, Venus wanted his own share of the world which was the after, been ruler over everything meant ruling us all"

Imperia was getting agitated" can you get to the part where I became your mate"

" My love patience I'm getting there"

He sighed" I was never an option because, I was too calm and diplomatic, Pluto was diplomatic and war-like in nature, so the gray war started and Pluto escaped and found a yoke of light, he just wanted his peace of mind and he called me and showed me his plan for his new world, I stood by his side cause I adored my younger twin. Then when he started his family, father told me, my brother's descendant will be my other half,"

He smiled taking her hands into his" I was excited, for years I had searched for my other half, I even gave up and started a family with a monster,but now I had hope. But Pluto was against it, he wanted non of his perfect family,the family he preserved with an outer being, the hatred my brothers had for each other got him scared and I understood that but, I wanted him to understand me too, but he just was against it, so he had me soul bonded with him but that was not enough"

Imperia tried to imagine the betrayal" I was angry, this brother of mine I loved so much but he did what he did, father said I must understand Pluto was protecting his children, so when you were born, you were his last child, I remember how cute you were as a youngling and I just wanted you to grow, I mean Father married his first daughter, Jupiter's second wife is my child, our blood link ended with us, Pluto adored you so did your mother at the time, everyone adored you, for once we were united because of a child...but fear still dwelled in Pluto's heart and one day his fear became his reality as on your 18th birthday you were found death..."

He sobbed while Imperia was getting more and more confused" I was broken, Pluto was broken, your mother died, luckily father, because of his love for you took an oath of reincarnation, but this time Pluto didn't take chances,he had me doomed and my memory wiped, he never left you not once, even Uranus that urge to protect you killed him"

" But, m...father...sib..wh..."Imperia was almost loosing her breath.
Caith pecked her fingers" I know, Alger loved painting because he was after all Pluto, and Ace Uranus"

Imperia stepped back" I don't know who brought me back..."

" All this is crazy, it makes no sense, I can't be... Enzo... Dim.. Mat.. oh dear Pluto"

Her eyes were changing so quick, Caith quickly caught her"breath okay, breath..."

She exhaled and inhaled"I know this is too much...I understand"

"No you don't...my entire life has been a story, not history, secrets, secrets that will end me"

Caith hugged her tightly"they were secrets to protect you my love and I am so sorry, if I had a means to make this better I would have"

Imperia sobbed sitting on the floor"I...I am tired, this is all too much"

Caith felt really bad, his chest burns with sadness"I'm sorry"

****

Vlad sighed as the door was opened for him, he groaned annoyingly"what are you doing here?"

The beautiful brown haired rolled her eyes"that is no way to welcome your mother, now let's start again"

He huffed while some of his maids giggled"mother welcome, what brings you here?what drink can I offer you"

The older woman smiled scaring the shit out of Vlad" I don't have much time son..."

She pecked his forehead, causing a small smile to edge his lips"mother I haven't seen or heard from you in a decade"

" And whose fault is it?"

" Mother"

" Do not mother me, do you even have any idea how lucky you were to have that female as your mate?, She treated you with respect, she adored you and do not think of lying, she gives you everything and you throw all that away for this?"

This has been his lecture in forever" I still wonder if I raised you, my kin shouldn't be so foolish"

"Mother...I.."

"Let me finish, I hate this place and your father and I are taking our last trips before travels, and Alek...have you seen that brother of yours, I should've listened to my father and never gave birth you all are stressing me, I haven't set eyes on him for almost a week"

Vlad sighed" mother, I really need my rest"

" That's a human expression, by the way I have news, Alek wanted to be the one to announce it but, I am the only carrier of good news in that family, except I thought you and your brothers were good news at one point in my life oh how was I wrong"

Vlad bite his tongue from saying anything" your father, my mate and husband had written a plea and requested for him to see you before we travel, I wasn't so sure, but he told me it was worth a try"

The older female stood on her feet, you could see the slight resemblance mother and son had, from eye color, nose and dimples, except that she and Alek took after their father" she granted his request, which to me is shocking, because of your foolishness..."

This is the greatest news Vlad had gotten in a long time, he get to see his home"...your father requested a 30 minutes but shockingly she gave a day"