Chapter fifty three

Eres was feeling slightly better,after spilling out her life, although she was getting weaker by the day.

Her time apart from Vladimir was slowly killing her, she just refused to face it.

Caith noticed she was bleeding most of the time but decided to hide it, that led to Caith's meeting with Vladimir in the human world.

"Goodness, it's been a long time since I last came to this world"

He was sitting in Vladimir's work office, the assistant is either blind or overall stupid, she didn't even ask who he was, just blushing and stuttering and nodding, it was ridiculous.

Vladimir entered his office with his eyes wide" your majesty..."

Caith stood up with a smile" oh Lord Vladimir, sorry I had to come uninvited"

Vladimir noticed Caith was always too polite, making it difficult to match his looks and his voice to that personality and very  impossible to hate him. He finally came to terms with loosing.

" No problem, I was wondering to what I owe this royal visit"
Caith sat down" you might as well sit, I noticed the tissues of your black blood, you are too weak too stand"

Vlad sighed sitting, Caith was wearing a black t shirt and some grey pants with a grey jacket, which for Vlad was too simple, but seems the women and some men were crazy.

" Ereshkigal is seriously sick... whatever you are going through, she is going through worst... which means she wants you as much"

Vlad shook his head"..."

Caith smirked" she loves you, like it or not,she holds you to the highest..."

" Are you not jealous about all these?"

"Oh no, we are all very mature, when she accepted our bond, when she looks at me and even wore a beautiful wedding dress she called ugly, went on with the wedding, I knew she loves me, the feelings she has for me is different from yours"

" I am banished, there's nothing I can do, it hurt me to say this but..."

" What if she comes to this world, how long would it take you to get her back?"

Vlad shrugged" knowing her stubborn self, a month will not even be enough to talk to her...she won't even come here, Uranus I miss Ria"

Caith nodded" true, so I am to give you 6 months, she needs rest and you, but after that I do not care what happens she's returning home"

A grin slowly made it way on Vlad's face" now the issue will be convincing her I do not want her to look too weak, else they'd be uprisings... Anyway I'll talk to you later, cannot stay longer"
****
Eres sighed as she felt more blood dripping from her nose, Caith brought her fresh water" this is not healthy"

She nodded" I know, but no one must know"

Caith sighed" you need to go to the human world...."
He saw her eyes twitched" I know you do not want to, but you need to unbind the bond with Vladimir and also create a bind with Osiris"

Eres sighed" the kingdom... Enki..."

" You can unleash the Duskers...I read about them"

" Enki you do not know what you are asking for, those souls are dangerous, they are so strict..."

" In case of future uprisings in your absence"

Eres sighed" so you already thought this through I am guessing?"

He shrugged, they were interrupted by a guard" majesties, Ea Mattias seeks audience"

***

Sasha was nervous, she loves Matt there's no doubt, she even forgot he abducted her, but his siblings are all too scary, especially Lorenzo who killed her friend in cold blood.

She's met Viktor and could swear the man hates her, although his wife was sweet alongside their two cute babies. Viktor does not talk to her, he just avoids her like plague, Matt said Viktor isn't much of a talker, but his stare gives any one chills.

Then Dimitri, he is like that older brother everyone adores, he even hugged her, it hard to believe he could even hurt a fly,his wife was really sweet, she could talk anyone's ears off.

Lorenzo was quite opposite, he was like the characters Niklaus or Damian from her favorite TV shows. He was evil and knew it, to think he has three grownup children, he loved to tease her about Matt been a demon, he gave her that impression of killing for fun, Matt insisted Enzo is the sweetest of them all and she is to meet the worst.

So here she was in a beautiful luxurious sitting room, she was extra nervous,"sweetheart she is not that bad, and she will adore you"

" What if she doesn't?"

Matt shrugged" we might kill you or have your memory wiped before sending you back" Sasha's eyes widened, she loves his honesty but why must it be hurtful" I love you Sasha, just for that you have nothing to worry about"

She smiled her eyes widened as a guard with a gold attire" Ea they are on their way"

Matt nodded, she looked towards the entrance as the room became extra cold, Matt has a very cold aura but not this cold, she saw a man, this man was like the most handsome man living, almost like Vladimir but looked more stern with the scar across his cheek, then the woman damn.

No one has the right to look this beautiful, but again Matt and all his siblings are walking temptations but this woman takes the trophy,she looks perfect even with the markings on her face.

But her eyes were frightful, like she had no pupils," brother..."

She hugged Matt tight, like she was scared of something but her face showed nothing" you don't come around anymore"

Matt pecked her forehead" you know the usual, I missed you sister and you are so pale,you look sick"

Sasha didn't really see a difference.

The king smiled at her, his smile is breathtaking" Ea welcome"

Matt smiled pulling away from his sister," your majesty, royalty looks great on you" Caith smiled.

" Sister, brother in law, this is my mate Sasha..."

She quickly bowed" majesties..."

The king smiled at her, God she'll faint, his blue eyes are so captivating" Sasha..."

A smirk made it way on his face as her eyes widened and her cheeks puffed" you're are welcome to our humble home"

His looks and his voice is nothing like the words, like an alpha look, his deep rough voice,but he is so modest cause there's nothing humble about this place" thank you, majesty"

She felt the queen's eyes on her, like she was reading her, " so you accept a human as mate" it was a statement needing a confirmation.

Matt took her hand with a smile" yes sister"

The queen could win any competition with that poker face" you know the dangers, especially her early death, you will watch her go through the torment of time, old age "

" Yes sister,"

The king pecked the back of the queen's palm, the next words that left her mouth almost gave Sasha a heart attack" walk with me Sasha"

This woman even looks younger than herself, but the respect she demands is greater than any god.

Everyone noticed Sasha freeze, her eyes wide, her voice was almost a whisper but powerful, is that even possible.

" You do not want to walk with me?"

She shook her head quickly while Matt came to her rescue" Ereshkigal, she is nervous"

" She shouldn't be, she is my inlaw, she will be seeing a lot of me"

Sasha gulped, while the king said trying to calm the her" you will be okay"

She nodded " come on I do not have all day"

She looked at Matt who gave her an assuring smile.