Chapter Seventy-two

Ria sighed, she was slowly getting bored, she was seated in the torture cell, the guards were all anxious. She was very cold, she has been there for almost an hour and no word nor action.

She raised her hand signaling the prison guards, the two torture guards rushed in"bring the two last prisoners I met on my last visit"

Within a minute Mika and Lena were brought in, they looked anything anything but fine, no amount of cleaning up could fix the damages including the psychological torture.

"Sit"

They quickly did so, while whimpering, the guards bowed and left. The queen's stare was so intense, it could either freeze or burn them, then she kissed her teeth.

"Recently..."

"PL..."
She glared"interrupt me one more time and see..."

Lena quickly gulped, Ria cleared her throat" naturally, I am always angry, either at someone or something, father always said I am a ball of anger,the only good thing about me is I am a very patient being, but recently someone has been testing me, wanting me loose it, so...", She sighed"...I have found a perfect way of keeping myself intact, I have decided to do away with all my loose ends..."

She smirked" I always like the perfect good bye speech..."

She ignored the wails of pain, the pleas, she just watched blankly as blood spewed out of their eyes, ears and mouth. After much struggle they both loose the fight and fell down barely alive.

She sighed as the guards rushed in" tap out their souls, if one travels then you take their place, clean this place up".

****
Caith chuckled as he watched Eres play fight with some younglings, funniest thing is this younglings were barely five years old and very serious about this battle.

Most were doing adorable little magic tricks, and adorable shift, like the little adorable pup who did a cute growl and attacked Eres. Eres had a huge grin on her face, it impossible to not love younglings.

She caught the toughest,a little shy black elf, his eyes were filled with so much light, a huge grin on her face, the others followed and fell in her arms.

"You are all so brave" she said with the widest smile she could have. The little blood demon said with an almost toothlessness grin"my mama tells me that always"

"My papa says, I will make a great imperial guard like my mama and uncle" another youngling said proudly, Eres nodded thoughtfully" oh yes you will, you are already a great warrior"

" Can I marry you?...I think you are very pretty than my nymph friends like you are the gorgeous of all gor..." Eres giggled at the the cuteness of the lycan pup, he was so serious"she can not marry you..."

He asked cockily"who made that rule?, My papa and mama says I'm adorable, handsome and brave, I look so much like Ea Dimitri" he very much looks like her brother, a female orc youngling rolled her eyes smartly as they began walking towards the outskirts of the play field"meaning you are her older brother, Ea Dimitri is her older brother"

She felt the two little demons feeding on her blood on her back and wrist, these mischiefs .

"Meaning? I am as good looking as he is, so Your Majesty will you marry me, like you did with his Majesty?...like those huge parties and that beautiful dress" He insisted, she laughed,Caith interrupted them by carrying the lycan pup"no, you, are not stealing my wife from me mate"

The pup grinned"mama says powerful beings get beautiful mates, I am powerful, Queen Imperia is beautiful, we match"

***
Rick huffed angrily, he had an image of what his mother will look like anything but kind. Worst is he already tampered with her and she didn't even know it.

He was annoyed, and that is not him, Rick doesn't get angry, he was thought that from a very early age, anger was too precious to waste, but he needed to undo what he did before she finds out.

The dark presence in front of him scoffed" she will kill us both, I am very sure she knew you did it"

" I doubt it, she was very happy to see me, maybe she ignored that one" he said with hope, that was Osiris, he has lost so much, loosing his mother will be his final break.

" It seems you do not know the gravity of your actions Alarick, your mother is very good at mind games, she might adore you but you are not above the millions of souls she us ready to safe, you are a threat"

Rick sighed spacing in and out of his mind for solutions, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt anyone anymore, that includes his parents, the frown on his face was very familiar to that of his father, the dark cloud could see that.

"What if... she'll understand, I'm her son right?...lik..."

The cloud swirled around the young being"which is probably the only reason she hasn't ended you yet, Osiris I warned you, these people are groomed to be perfect leaders, like very perfect, she will not pause a world for one regretful soul, she is not Jesus"

" But I am her son, you told me a thing about their kids... " The cloud sighed picking out books from the his private book shelf.

" You do not understand what you are dealing with, Azura adored you, she still adores you but what you don't know is she was raised to never risk millions of lives for one careless soul, she was taught to put her emotions aside, deal with the pain of loosing that one precious being and safe her people, that is the reason she never came for you, she will cry, she will scream, sadness, but not leave her people until she is a hundred and one percent sure of their safety" Rick frowned.

" That is crazy" the cloud chuckled" oh there are crazier things you do not know about your mother, one thing is she is always a step forward,so just patiently wait for her anger and hope your father actually goes to her before she comes at you"

Rick sighed, all he wanted to do was hurt her for leaving him, at least that was what he was told, that she will never think straight with her soulmate untied from the underworld, he also was curious, he wanted to see his father's face, why was he punished because of some heartless bitch?,he also wanted to know if they did look alike, and for a minute he could see their resemblance.

But just their first encounter, her eyes looked at him like he was all that mattered to her, like nothing else mattered. He had to do something.