Chapter forty three

Aarne still insisted on making sure Caith looks perfect, in his own words

Just when the finishing touch was made, a knock on the door was heard, Aarne opened the door seeing a guard with an older being"he insisted on meeting his highness..."

Caith grinned as he saw his father, at least the creature that gave him warmth here in Urania"father..."

Alessio grinned"my son, my son is king"

Caith hugged his old man"I missed you so much, I couldn't come over there..."

"Oh boy I understand, you are king..., King of Urania, it still so hard to believe, tell me how do you feel"

He waved off the guard alongside Aarne, who left" it making nervous, I mean everyone will depend on me for protection against each other and against outer forces, I want to be  the perfect king, but too the perfect mate and possibly father someday"

Alessio said with a big smile"you already have the characters of a great King, and just know perfection does not exist when it comes to ruling a people, cause some get satisfied others do not, when her majesty took over, everyone could tell she was going to become a great ruler, she made some harsh decisions that brought fear, created traditions that brought love, made decisions that brought respect, and actions that brought complete loyalty, you already have patience and a soft heart, you are already a perfect being...and your mother I'm sure is already so proud of you "

He hugged him tight" I really needed that father"

He smiled" you are my only child, I will always have your interest at heart"

A knock interrupted their father-son meeting" I should go wait for the new king "

Caith grinned as he walked out bowing when he met Lady Algea, she just nodded and stepped in the chamber with a smile"My Lord..."

Caith grinned"Lady Algea..."

She hugged Caith tightly, he sighed in her motherly embrace, Caith missed Algea and the feeling was mutual.

Algea pulled away with a wide smile"I am feeling so proud of you"

"I can not thank you enough, Lady Algea, for everything"

"Oh you do not have to, I could see the resemblance between yourself and our passed King"

Caith only nodded, then he asked " why do you hide from her, if you love her this much?"

" It a long and stressful story, today is all about you, just go get that crown and look after my child"

He smiled " I cannot thank you enough for this "

Algea smiled" dear it nothing, at least I know you better"

****
A circle was carved on the red ground, the blood of Riana/Algea was dropped directly from her wrist, the blood of Lord Dexterio followed, creating a circle of gold, the blood of the three  Plutos forming an inner circle of crystal,and in the center of the circle was Caith in his pre royal attire.

Imperia was on her throne watching the process calmly, Afra said as the last king's blood alongside Imperia's was brought in a very small golden cup"today you Caith Enki Ahearn, son of Alessio Ahearn and Marissa Knight Ahearn, stand before the sacred tree of Pluto, after swearing to protect and rule Urania..."

The golden blood was smeared on his cheek" rule with Love, rule with loyalty, rule with justice and remember no one is above Pluto or against the laws of the sacred tree".

Caith felt his blood clotting, it was a natural effect since now he'd have to mix Mercury and Urania. It was only for a minute, because when he looked up at his mate who had a blank look but her eyes were showing comfort.

His wrist was cut open,"today you become one with Urania, today you become ruler, protector, preserver..."

The blood formed a beautiful ring of red roses, his eyes turned bright red, his robe slowly transformed itself to golden but with different markings of creatures. He could feel a shift, he is not Mercury any longer, he is now Caith Enki Uranus,he is now a servant to his brother and a keeper to his brother's people, he finally has his place by his mate and nothing could stop him from loving her now.

A crown of fire and ice was placed on his head, the moon immediately disappeared and the sky turned red, he felt his brother's presence, he looked at Imperia who had a smile on her face"brother"

Mercury only smiled at his younger brother who had on a small frown"I know you too well Mercury, and I knew I could never keep you bound there, I knew it was only a matter of time before I see you rushing to my daughter like you always do, protect her with your life till father decides she could join us, make her live again, it the only reason I am giving you my blessings" Mercury smiled

Caith sighed as he was led to his throne" we welcome His Majesty Caith Enki Uranus, Lord of Lords, he rules over Urania before any other"

At Lord Dexterio's proclamation, every lord present bowed, including the regional Lords, Imperia stood from her throne and pecked his cheek"welcome home My King you"

He smiled softly,"thank you My Queen"

They were led to the arena, they were cheers, especially from the female creatures, everyone already knew the queen was a sight to the eyes,but the king had them hooked.

The horn was blown, causing the commotion to cease, Dexterio said with a smile"I, Lady Afra and the elders bring to you, your King"

Every soul bowed down excluding those who came with him, he did not want to let go of the cold hand he was holding, he could feel the trembling and just knew her other mate was entering Urania.

She gave him a soft smile and let go of his hand, picking up a giggling youngling, she adored babies and they adore her too.

Imperia and her brothers took their usual seats above the arena, the king's throne was there with them, Enzo could tell the opening of the barrier for Vlad was taking a toll on his sister, the youngling blabbered away and made sure to look at the queen with adoration.

Caith cleared his throat, he hates addressing a crowd but he had to.

"Before I begin, I have to thank all of you, every single one of you, especially my mate your queen who made it possible, the great regional Lords who stood behind their sister to support her,my father who encouraged me, Lady Algea my mentor who had faith that I could make it, Lady Afra a special thanks to you, I remember wanting to give up but you reminded me been a royal does not take a day..."Afra smiled.

" Lord Dexterio, blind or not you have watched every step I take with a lot of care and I am grateful"

He looked above him and chuckled nervously" I know been king to Urania is a great responsibility,I cannot do it on my own, I am grateful for having a team like the Plutos and the council of elders, I cannot say I will try my best, because I must be best for Urani..." The crowd cheered applauding, Matias chuckled" he has words"

" For Urania and Uranians, I will need your support, every single being to be that leader...and I also do not want to replace your queen, never, she remains your queen for I know the loyalty you have for her"

Imperia chuckled as the crowd agreed" oh yes I know that, I will only need your loyalty and respect and you will have mine"

He bowed and floated up to his seat, while lady Afra announced" today is an official holiday and to mark the beginning of a new era we feast"

Finally, goodness I know it trash but I just had to crown him so I could think straight again😁, any way welcome your latest king

Hi guys hope you're enjoying it so far, I'm trying my best, and at one point I had to put Vladimir on a pause so as to crown Caith and it done so.....

And truthfully speaking, your comments motivate me, if you didn't know I love your comments, they keep the inspiration flowing and I can't believe we are at chapter 43 already

And the reads, votes,I know my writing isn't the best, but together we manage right?

Enough ranting love you, please try commenting do not be a silent reader, although I still love my silent babes buttttt... Stay safe

Byeeeee