Chapter twelve

Imperia was furious, she was going through almost all the scrolls in her father's library, she knows everything that's what made her a queen, she knows every single demon by it name, every single creature by it name.

She finally saw a scroll"the demon with an angel's face"

She smirked picking up the scroll, she opened the scrolled, but it was blank, she chuckled darkly"show me what dark secrets you hold, it an order"

Slowly writings began appearing on the scroll, she began reading.

"In the deepest trench of mecury, there lays Enki,lord of death the twin brother of           ,in chains, banished and cursed by his brother for wanting the hand of his grand daughter as a mate.

Evil he is, charming he is, innocent he looks, looks weaker than the weakest of beings,he is always born in every generation patiently waiting for his mate and bride,his memories shall only fully come when he mates her and claims her as his..."

Imperia was clenching the scroll tightly" oh my Urania... Caith..." She shook her head" twin brother of    ?"  She has never been taken unawares,not even when she was a youngling,she has always been ready,but not this.

She still had the scroll in her hand as she walked towards the sacred tree,she made sure the guards were not following her as a fae opened a passage for her.

She walked around her childhood room"Nora?"

She heard shuffling then a very pale female like creature stepped out"my queen..."

It bowed, Nora was a monster her father had given up on, she became a friend with the queen during the queen's initiation

"You should take a walk outside sometimes, this room must be really boring for you"

Nora smiled"it is my home Ria, moreso you know I'm cursed by the forces of the outer world...tea, coffee, blood, wine..."

"I'll have a whiskey mixed with elvish blood"

Nora smiled sadly"still stressed about the kingdom, your brothers, first mate, second mate? Your majesty you're always stressed, you do realize the black moon comes with extra stress and relief right? "

I nodded" I thought I was ready for the black moon, but I'm far from it, you've been around since the beginning of Urania, you've watched rulers rule and travel and new rulers take their place, do tell me Nora, what happens if I mate with my evil demonic mate that day? "

Nora looked at the scroll the queen was holding" what is your mate?"

The queen sighed tiredly"something dangerous but I don't know,it dangerous according to this scroll,it evil and hiding waiting for me to mate with an intention I don't know"

Nora took the scroll and read it, her eyes widened" no...no"

The queen furrowed her brows" do you know it? "

Nora looked up at the queen" the prophesy, Mecury..."

"Do you know it?"

"In the deepest trench of Mecury lies Mecury himself...when I was still a youngling, there was a prophecy my mother foretold...," Mercury was promised a bride but he can't wait forever, Pluto forgot the promise to his uncle, he is been impatient and chooses a descendant as evil as he is, but Pluto has him doomed... Mercury shalt rise, mate his bride only she can tune him down, he'll be the weakest of beings" I didn't know the prophecy will be for you..."

The queen sighed tiredly"I'm to give his weapon, and the black moon, I won.... If he was doomed then someone released him..."

Nora nodded" they want you distracted my queen,"

She smirked," I'll mate with him, that person still has time, to come to me"

Nora only bowed " it your decision my queen,all I will say is do not stress yourself"

The queen nodded putting down her cup which Nora realized she hasn't taken a sip,"my..."

The queen shook her head taking the scroll.

Imperia stepped out of the tree,she used her blood to seal the door.

°°°°°

Imperia's eyes were closed but she could feel a familiar presence" your majesty..."

She opened her eyes staring directly in his eyes, her white eyes staring intensely"your highness"

"Are you ready for a weapon?"

He smiled nervously"I'm not sure my queen but I will try"

Imperia nodded"what did lady Algea tell you about choosing a weapon...have a seat please"

She watched as he sat down nervously,she watched his actions carefully.

"Well, she said when a royal is to choose a weapon,the weapon calls on them"

She nodded sipping her coffee"and did she happen to tell you,the process involves you proving yourself compatible to me?"

The huge male sighed "no...no she did not my queen"

Imperia couldn't still believe this is as bad as the scroll and Nora says

" Well when Vladimir was to pick a weapon,he sparred with my birth weapon,he almost lost his life..."

The queen watched his eyes widened," it because, Leonidas is the maker of all royal weapons,he hated when non royals try to take his creations"

He nodded"so are you sure you would want to convince him to let you have one of his creations?"

" Yes I'm pretty sure, by Pluto he'll let me have his creation"

The queen nodded sipping her coffee.

Caith watched the queen" ask what's on your mind your highness"

He chuckled nervously" I just have never seen you eat in the dining hall with the rest of the leaders eat, you always just sip on something"

She smirked" some royals are cursed Enki...the kings and queens before me were also cursed never to eat on the table alongside the others, we only eat what we hunt, back in the forest or we drink"

His eyes widened as she sipped again" another curious question Enki? "

He nodded" I have many questions...lady Algea said I have many things to learn about royalty"

Imperia nodded" especially about keeping your nerves in check... Enki imagine talking to Lords with this sort of nervousness... they'll take you for a clown"