Hii! DISCLAIMER!!!

Hi guys, I just wanted to talk about a few things before we get started on the story! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Obviously this is a WooSanHwa story (with other ships involved). Throughout this whole book, there are WooHwa moments and other ships within WooSanHwa. What I'm trying to say is WooHwa's relationship may not be as "steamy" or "hot" as they are with San. In fact, you can see their relationship is more fluffy and soft/cute later in the book. BUT it does NOT mean that their (Woo and Hwa's) love for each other is ANY different if they were with San. I really just want to make that crystal clear. They love each other just as much, it's just the way they express their love is different. Also later you will get to know their characteristics/personality through my character introduction for the first section of this.

This book is the first one out of three. This is as you can see is called Treasure: The Past. The second book will be called Treasure: The Present and the third book will be called Treasure: The Future.

This series do have sensitive/triggering subjects such as s*xual assault, suicide, and self harm than book 1. HOWEVER I will definitely put up a warning before the chapter starts. ALSO I will tell you where to skip so you won't miss out on the whole entire chapter (unless the whole chapter is about it) because that can be a bit sad and you might miss out some important clues or character interaction.

One more thing, I promise. I want to say sorry in advance because I know I have never been good at writing so if they seem shit and parts are boring, I am very sorry! I'm trying my best and learning as I go. Please be patient with me! And for OG readers, I greatly appreciate your support and love in my first book since I had extremely low confidence during that time. To be honest, I still do. Anyways I will stop talking and let you guys get to know the main characters in Part 1: The Past. Please enjoy and I love you!

Um I lied, this is the last thing haha. This is not a disclaimer but just an addition to something I want to say. For this book I will be putting a song at the end of each chapter or a "Chapter Ending Song (CES)". I think it would be fun to do that so I decided to. Not all songs will be a kpop song but songs that I personally listen to and I recommend you guys. You can also recommend me songs in the comments and I will be happy to feature in the next chapter! Every single comment and vote really puts a smile on my face. I do read every single comment you write so don't be scared to comment.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Italics means the character is saying it in their head or thinking of it

Bracates means it's a change of time or/and place

There will be many more character POV (Point of view) like Joong, Felix, and many more!!

(•̀ᴗ•́)و

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎