Chapter 28: Senior Field Day

For the last couple days nothing exciting really happened...all that did happen was everyone avoided everyone. Seoho avoided San, San tried to talk to Seoho but he kept walking away. San avoided Felix. Felix tried to talk to San. Woo and Hwa spent more time together, still getting bullied constantly. Though everyone seemed like they were in a terrible mood. However, today would hopefully be different. Today will be the senior field day, where everyone has fun outside. The only person who was kinda sad was Hwa since Woo was not a senior and had to take exams all day. Seoho and Joong tried to have fun however a slight tension came when they spotted San coming up to them.

"San, please just leave us alone. Joong doesn't want to see you. He just wants to enjoy his last few days as a senior." Seoho went up to talk to San while Joong stayed behind a bit to avoid him.

"I don't care if you want to talk to me or not, Seoho. You're not the one I want to talk to anyways. I'm tired of being the "good guy" because you guys never believe me and always see me as the "bad guy" so why not actually be the bad guy, huh?" Using one shove to push Seoho away then walking up to Joong who was fuming.

"How you freaking dare shove Seoho like that. You are a fucking bastard, Choi San!" Joong tackled San down onto the ground where Joong is on top of San.

"You want me to be the bad guy!? FINE!" Flipping Joong over so now San was on top of Joong. "You guys have always seen me as the bad guy so now I will be the bad guy! Are you happy? HUH!?" San took Joong's shirt collar, half aggressively shaking Joong.

"You really have gone insane, have you San?" Choking between words, trying to catch air.

"Yeah, fuck you too, HongJoong!" San spit before getting up, brushing his gym uniform then walking away.

For the rest of the day, Seoho and Joong stayed far away from San, feeling betrayed and feeling like their friendship since middle school was broken forever. Everything was so tense except for two friends.

[ a lot later ]

Felix and Hwa POV:

"Ugh, this event isn't even that fun." Hwa grunted plopping onto a chair as he ate a watermelon slice.

"You're not having fun because you're not even attempting to have fun. I know you miss Woo but come on, this is your last chance to play with classmates and high school friends." Felix answered in his usual happy tone.

"I have no friends. So it doesn't matter." Hwa sighed as he let his head rest on the chair's back.

"Oh don't be like that. You have Joong and Seoho."

"Yeah but I haven't even seen them for the whole morning."

"Um you could go play with San."

"San?"

Felix turned to Hwa, "You don't know who San is?"

"No, I do. It's just. It's just I don't know him well and I don't know, I just don't want to. Besides, I only talk to him a couple times. It's not like we're friends. We're just classmates." Hwa answered, kicking the dirt under his shoes.

Felix kept staring at Hwa, slowly nodding, "Interesting. I was - nevermind. I don't want to ruin your mood. "Since school is almost over, literally in a few minutes and I kept seeing this boy walking around looking like he's about to pass out from dehydration. I'm worried to um could you kindly hand him some water, Hwa?" Felix picks up a water bottle from next to him.

"Um sure." Picking up water bottled from the table.

"Wait, give him this one. not that one...the one in your hand is mine." Felix switched the water bottles.

"Oh sorry about that." Hwa apologized, taking the water bottle from Felix's hand.

"No, you're good. Just take this water to the boy right there with the purple hair." Felix pointed at San.

"Isn't that San? Why do you want me to give water to him?" Looking back at Felix

"Because the teacher made you in charge of water distribution. Also he looks like he might get a heat stroke if he doesn't drink water."

Walking across the hot field, shielding his eyes from the sun. Hwa handed the initial water bottle to the pink haired boy. "Hey San, you should drink some water. You look dehydrated. You should drink some water before you have a heat stroke. It's not fun, let me tell you that."

"Thank...you..." San slowly bowed his head, very surprised seeing Hwa coming up to him for the first time. Then gulping down the cold water feeling some relief from the heat.

Hwa walked back to Felix, seeing him oddly smiling. "What are you smiling about?"

"Mmm nothing." Turning his head to Hwa. "Did he drink the water?"

"Yeahh..? He was pretty thirsty, he drank it like a water buffalo. Why?" Finishing the watermelon he had left on the table.

"Oh nothing. That's good." Felix nodded, still looking at San's direction.

*Ding Ding Ding*

"Oops, looks like school is over. I gotta go meet Changbin now! I'll see you tomorrow morning to help you for graduation tomorrow!" Felix yelled as he ran towards changbin.

A/n: Hello everyone! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Things are starting to get interesting so please stay excited and wait for more chapters coming soon. As always thank you for reading and voting. Makes me happy to see people and voting for my story.