Chapter 25: Secret Messages

[ Sunday ]

Seoho POV

Since Seoho's boyfriend, Keonhee, came back home from University, the two decided to go on a date. They first went to a one day painting lesson which the two didn't take as seriously as other people did. Seoho kept teasing him while Keonhee kept complimenting Seoho's painting. At one point, he was "tired" of Seoho's teasing so he dipped his finger in the paint and booped it onto Seoho's nose which then Seoho did the same thing to his boyfriend. Seoho grabbed his phone not wanting to miss this special moment. However, unlocking his phone, he saw a message from an unknown number.

In this message there was a picture of a checkered lily painting with the caption: sweet but deadly.

"You ok, Hoho? You suddenly got quiet." Keonhee got concerned watching his boyfriend's smile suddenly disappear in front of his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think someone accidentally texted the wrong number, that's all." Seoho smiled again, taking a quick picture of Keonhee's painted nose.

"YAA!" Keonhee yelled, laughing at his boyfriend.

As for the rest of the day, Seoho and Keonhee bought lunch then went to an art museum.

Joong POV:

For the entire Sunday morning, Joong laid in bed watching TV, playing games, and falling asleep. When lunch came, he decided to finally get out of bed and go out to get some korean egg sandwich for lunch. Then he felt like spending his day at the cafe, reading his favorite books. After spending about 2 hours reading, he slipped a piece of page holder on the spot where he stopped reading and got up to use the bathroom. When he came back, the book seemed like it was in it's regular spot at first glance, however when Joong opened it, a note slipped out.

This is what it said: "A friend is a foe, a foe is a friend." Joong immediately became alert, looking around the cafe seeing if he could find the culprit. But no luck, there was no one that looked suspicious or anything.

Ravn POV:

It was long and tiring for not only Ravn but his group members. They practiced all day long, from singing to dancing to rapping. It was way past 9 o'clock when they finally got out of work. The group went to a nearby restaurant to eat since they were starving and tired.

"Look at them. They're so cool, right guys?" Sejun pointed to a small group of motorcyclists."

"Yeah they're pretty cool. I wanted one but I don't know anymore." Minho nodded, taking a bite of his rice.

Ravn, however, couldn't take his eyes off of two of the motorcyclists. He just felt like he should have recognized them but didn't. Well Ravn couldn't even get a good look at both of them anyway since they were wearing all black with a black mask and black cap that covered the form of their faces. Leaving just the mysterious silhouette of their faces. Even when the two were eating, they faced their back to Ravn so there was no way for him to know who it was. Although Ravn mentally took notes for a couple things.

Boy 1. Has black leather gloves and a shiny red apple trinket hung with his keys.

Boy 2. A single red rose trinket hung from the taller boy's black bag.

Instantly Ravn knew it was from TaeTea Modeling Agency. "It can't possibly be San, could it? No, that's impossible, San doesn't have a motorcycle and San is a bit shorter than this guy." Ravn thought to himself.

After filling their stomachs, Ravn was the one that paid the bill, leaving him the last one to go to the bathroom. The moment he opened the bathroom door, his eyes landed at the motorcyclist he thought he knew (NOT the one with the red rose trinket). Ravn stopped in his tracks, hesitating to enter. The person did a small nod like letting Ravn know it's ok. As Ravn did his business, he couldn't help noticing as the guy was washing his hands, there were multiple small bruise like marks all around this guy's hand. After doing his business, Ravn moved to wash his hands. In the corner of Ravn's eyes, he saw that the guy was heading towards him. As he approached Ravn, he stuffed something into Ravn's now dried hands. The first reaction Ravn felt was that the guy's hand felt familiar then snapping out of the thought. "Hey wait, what is this? Do you know me?" Not realizing he was now alone in the bathroom.