Chapter 6: Redeem Yourself

"Hey guys." San waved, walking out to the front of the school to meet Joong and Seoho. Expecting a "Hey" from them but no, he was greeted with a harsh slap across the face by Joong. Clenching his jaw knowing he got caught yet again like a fish never learning the danger of the deep water.

"Where were you last night?!" Joong yelled, hands folded across his chest. San stood there, staring at the ground waiting for his hyung to yell at him. "Woong told me you didn't come home until 3-4 AM! Were you Jungwoo? Were you cheating on him(Woong), San?! Please tell me you didn't. Because that's disgusting!" Shoving San on his shoulder. "Answer me!"

"Yes, I did." Receiving another painful slap across the face by Joong.

"You are fucking unbelievable, you know that?! How many times are you going to cheat on him, huh? You better do something to make it up for him (Woong). San, let me just say one thing. If it weren't for you fully supporting Woong, I would have told him you are a fuck boy and you have been cheating on him a long time ago." Walking away followed by Seoho.

[ San's house ]

"Where are we going, baby?" Woong asked, putting on his black sneakers.

"You'll see. You'll like it a lot, I promise." San gave a peck on his cheek, leading him out to the car.

" San gave a peck on his cheek, leading him out to the car

Woong's outfit

[ 30 minutes later ]

"Woah, this is so cool, babe. Coolest amusement park ever!" Taking in the view of all the fun rides all around him. All the lights, the music, the smell of sweet and savory food.

"Do you like it, tiger?" Intertwining his hands with Woong's. Rubbing his nose against Woong's squishy cheeks.

"I love it! Come on, baby, let's go!" Dragging his boyfie behind him.

[ 10 minutes later ]

"That was so much fun!" San watched his boyfriend squeal with excitement after getting off the rollercoaster. "What should we do next, baby?"

"That looks fun." San pointed to mini games where you can win random toy prizes.

"Oh oh, can he get the last target? One more point, the toy is yours!" The announcer announced through his megaphone, watching Woong getting ready to throw the arrow at the balloon. "Ohhh, that was so close! Unfortunately you missed just a little bit."

"Ughhh, I'm so bad at this, baby." Woong groaned, pulling at San's shirt though he was distracted by his phone. "Who are you texting, baby? Is there an emergency?" Tiptoeing to peek at San's phone but he quickly shoved it back in his pocket.

"It's nothing. Just a friend asking about homework." San lied. "You want me to try?" Squishing Woong's cheek, leaving a peck on his lips. Woong nodded with a pout on his lips.