Chapter 45: Journey of Healing ; Bracelet

"Good morning Hwa, we have a new doctor that would like to talk to you." The doctor walked into the Hwa room followed by an unknown male doctor.

"Good morning Seonghwa! My name is Dr. Hanbin, I work as a psychiatrist and therapist." Extending his hands out for Hwa to shake.

"No way." Hwa whispered to himself but was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What's wrong Hwa? It's going to be ok." Joong reassured him, unsure why Hwa said that.

"If everyone could go outside that would be great. I would like to talk to Seonghwa alone." Dr. Hanbin gestured everyone out.

Closing the door, Dr. Hanbin sat in front of Hwa on a chair. "You were the one who called me by accident, correct?"

"Y-yes. How did you know? It was some time ago."

The doctor smiled, "Because how could I forget a voice like yours?"

Hwa was taken aback at the comment, "What do you mean?"

"Your voice has some kind of sadness to it. It's unfortunate that it's still there but that's why I'm here to help."

For the rest of the morning, Dr. Hanbin and Hwa talked about any of Hwa's concerns and that's when Hwa's journey of healing started.

Jun POV:

"Yeonjun! You're next. Please get dressed and meet me at the studio!" One of the staff called out.

Today was only Jun's third photoshoot for a project and you could say Jun was still not used to all the lights and cameras. Walking to change, he stared at the bracelet that hung lonely on his right hand, not wanting to take it off.

"Excuse me, do I need to take off my bracelet?" Jun asked his manager, hoping he didn't need to.

"Um no, that's fine. You can keep it on. It matches well with the concept anyways." Giving approval for it.

Feeling relieved and excited, Jun walked back to the shooting area where the staff had called him a few minutes ago.

"You would need to take that off, sir." One of the staff pointed at the pink bracelet around Jun's wrist.

"But I asked my manager if I could leave it on. He said it was fine." Jun became worried.

"No. I won't allow that. I need it off." The staff spoke more firmly this time around.

"This bracelet can't leave my hand. I-I need it. It's very important to me." He statterted unsure what to say anymore.

All of the sudden the staff grabbed Jun's arm, forcefully trying to take it off.

"HEY! Leave him alone." San threw the staff's hand off of Jun. "If he said the manager allowed it then let him have it on. It's not that hard. If you keep harassing him, I will report you." San's brow narrowed, defending Jun.

The staff rolled his eyes before stomping away. "Whatever, let's just get the shoot ready."

"Thanks San." Looking down as he was embarrassed, someone had to come save him.

"It's not a big deal. That staff is a jerk anyways. Can I ask, why is that bracelet so important?"

"It-it's my sister's bracelet. I-I don't want to talk about it right now." Walking off leaving San standing there by himself.

[ After the shoot ]

"Hey Jun. How was the shoot?" San walked up to Jun who was getting ready to leave.

"It was nice and interesting. I had fun wearing different types of clothes." Jun smiled.

"You wanna go to a cafe?" San offered, slinging his backpack onto his shoulder.

"Sure."

[ Cafe ]

"Why did you want to go to a cafe?" Jun asked, sitting down.

"You said you wanted to be friends so how else are we going to become friends? It's boring to just be work friends, we need to be life friends." San brought two Americano to the table where Jun sat.

"You make a point. Sometimes I feel like you're too famous for me to be friends with. You have been popular since your high school days and you have been a trainee model since you were young."

"Oh come on. Don't be ridiculous. Anyone can be my friend IF they pass my vibe check." San laughed.

"You learned that from the CEO ssi (Taehyung), didn't you?" Jun laughed.

"I have to admit, you were a star trainee during those days (high school days). I only hated you because I didn't want competition. But to be honest, I believe you will become very big in the future." San patted Jun's shoulder.

Jun laughed, "I don't know about that." "Hey by the way, are you still dating that guy? I think his name was Hwanwoong?"

San paused for a second before slowly putting his coffee cup down, "No, we broke up a couple months ago."

"Do you still keep in contact with him? Or you guys on good terms?" Jun pushed.

"No. I haven't spoken to him since then. I don't think he wants to talk to me..." San trailed as the memories came flooding back. "Honestly I haven't gone back to that house where we stayed. How about you, Jun? I heard you started dating someone."

"Yeah his name is Soobin. He's so freaking cute." Jun looked up like he was daydreaming. "I should probably head back to work now. I'll see you later San." Getting up, gathering his drink and bag. "Oh by the way, San, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go back to that house."