Chapter 29: Eye Drops

San POV:

San was casually walking home when he suddenly felt his vision start to blur. Trying his best to stay upright and walk home but he got weak very fast, to the point of almost collapsing in the middle of the sidewalk. "Fuck! Why do I feel like shit? I'll just rest in the cafe." San thought however he did not make it to the cafe, forcing him to go in a secluded alleyway to rest. As he got to the best spot he could find, his condition had worsened. San felt dizzy, sweating like crazy, barely keeping his posture. Though he just thought he might be having a heat stroke. He rested there for about 3 minutes when he saw two pairs of shoes approach him.

"What do we have here? Do you think he's ok?" A boy's voice asked.

"Maybe he's already feeling the effect?" Another boy asked the other.

"I don't know what you're talking about." San breathlessly answered.

"Oh come on, we all know." The boy bent down to San's eye level revealing himself as Felix and Changbin. "Just watch, we will ruin every single person like Wooyoung, Seonghwa, you and your little Woong. How about that?"

Instantly San froze. Chills ran through his whole body.

"Ohhh cat got your tongue?" Felix laughed.

"You bastards!!" San used all his strength to yell.

"Just watch what we'll do. Frankly it's funny that all your friends think it's you poisoning them. Now no one believes you when you say it was us! It's hilarious!" Felix fist bumped Changbin who both were laughing.

"So you guys were the ones poisoning them. You fucking bastards!" San yelled once again. Attempting to shove them in their chest but just resulted in himself stumbling back down. He wanted to get up and fight them but he was too weak even just to stand up.

"Oh don't be so jealous, you'll get a chance too, San. Just you wait."

"What?! What kind of twisted shit are you talking about?"

"You see, the amazing cold water you gulped all down just 30 minutes ago, it was laced with poison or to be exact eyedrops."

"What?" Holding his throat in denial.

"Oh yeahh. We're smarter than you think we are, San. Eye drops are tasteless and once one drinks it, they will become severely ill and potentially die. Honestly you should be thanking us because we didn't give that much to Seoho, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa. We do have to admit, we accidentally gave Joong a little too much. But don't you worry, we felt so bad so we gave YOU even more to make it up."

"You fucking twisted phychopaths!" Trying to lunge at Felix but failed.

"You're not even curious how we poisoned all of them? Especially Joong and Seonghwa? Well I'll tell you anyway since it's funny. Seoho and Wooyoung, we just slipped some eye drops in their water. Those two weren't hard at all." 

Felix laughed all of the sudden, "Seonghwa though, was hella fun to do. You guys were so focused on the food. It was so funny. Yes I did replace the sandwich to fool all of you and it worked. Yes I did buy the second sandwich with cash. But the water I bought, I laced with eyes drop and replaced it so Hwa would drink the water I bought. 

As for Joong, Changbin works in that restaurant, he laced water with eye drops and froze it to ice cubes in advance then served it only to Joong. The problem was, the ice needed to melt, so Felix told Joong to meet him in order for the ice to melt. Leaving YOU at the scene, leaving ME OUT." 

Felix and Changbin smiled evilly." Looking at his watch, "You probably actually have a heat stroke right now. But don't you worry, you'll feel the effect in a few minutes or so. Guess you won't make it to graduation, will you? Wish you all the best, Choi San, sweetie." Walking away, leaving San slumped against the wall.

*On the Phone*

SANta: It's Felix and Changbin!!

JoongELF: What are you talking about?

SANta: They planned something horrible! You have to protect Hwa!!!

SEOhoho: What? How do you know?

JoongELF: What kind of shit are you talking about now!? I thought you said you backed away from this!

SANta: Joong, you don't know what plan they are planning! I'm being serious, you have to do something!

JoongELF: San! Cut it out! YOu fucking lied to me that you were not to touch this situation! I don't trust you San!

SANta: Joong, please listen to me! This is fucking real. If you don't do anything, it will be a disaster, please do something!

JoongELF: FINE! I'll do it!! But you better stay home and STAY OUT OF THIS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!

SANta: Joong! I-

*Beep beep beep Joong ended the call*

"GOD DAMN IT!! I HAVE TO GO, I HAVE TO GO!!" San screamed, punching the wall but at the same time throwing up due to his heat stroke. San got himself up, managing to walk back home where Woong was already there.

"Baby, you don't look good. Drink some water." Helping his boyfriend.

"Move! I need to throw up." The moment San got to the bathroom, he immediately threw up. "Shit, I feel it coming." Talking about the poison kicking in. Just like Felix says, San fell sick very quickly. By 6PM, he kept throwing up every 30 minutes to an hour. This was how sick he was now. He literally felt like dying.

The whole night, San was too busy thinking what Felix and Changbin would do but would always be interrupted with the most painful wrench in his stomach, making him run to the bathroom. It was happening so often that San decided to sit on the floor next to the toilet. "FUCK! I feel like I'm dying."

"Baby, maybe you should go to the hospital." Woong softly said leaning against the door frame.

"NO! I can't and I won't! I need to go tomorrow. AHH GOD IT HURTS." And again San kept throwing up and it was not slowing down anytime soon. "I am not fucking dying. No matter what those motherfuckers say."

Sighing Woong damped a cloth, kneeling, helping his boyfriend clean his sweat from his forehead. "Baby, your heart is beating like crazy. This isn't good."

"I said I'm fine!" San snapped at his boyfriend who just shook his head continuing to cool him down.

For the whole night, San did not sleep one bit, emptying his stomach in two painful ways (you know, diarrhea and throwing up).

A/n: Hello guys just want to hop in and say this is the last update in 2021! But also HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I know these couple of years has been pretty rough but let's hold onto hope that it will get better soon. So please please stay safe and healthy and have a happy new year!