Chapter 1: Hwanwoong's Past

"How could you?! I can't believe you! You were dating a BOY behind my back! You are just like your father!"

"What? Mom what? How-how did you find out." I was horrified at my own mom who stood there with such anger in her face.

"So it's true! I heard it from some random person's mom on the street! How does this spread so much! You are disgusting Yeo Hwanwoong! Get out of my house!!" Slapping her shoes at her son, leaving red marks on his arms

"Mom, we broke up already. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I'm really sorry" I got on my knees to beg her not to kick me out.

"I don't care! You dated a boy! I can't believe you're gay! I told you to get out of my house!" This time hitting Woong on his head.

"Mom please don't do this. I'm sorry! We aren't together anymore, please mom! Please!"

"No! Get out of my house right now! You are such a disgraceful, disgusting son! I can't believe I gave birth to you!" At that moment, my mom slapped me once more across the face, the throbbing pain so unbearable.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran out of my house, with nothing, not knowing really where I was going to go. Letting the cold wind whip through my hair. Letting the wind carry me wherever it takes me. Letting the wind whip through my skin, stinging the fresh wounds.

At that moment, I heard some kind of obnoxious beeping and my eyes fluttered open.

Woong gasped as he shot up from the bed, beaded with sweat, trying to catch his breath.

"Hey baby, it's ok, it's ok. Breathe, it's just a dream. I'm right here. Is it THAT dream again?" San softly comforted his boyfriend.

Woong nodded at the question, still terrified from the dream.

Woong POV:

Let me introduce myself. Hi, my name is Yeo Hwanwoong. I am 17 years old. I am in my second year of high school and I have almost no friends...except Hongjoong, Seoho and of course my boyfriend, Choi San. You may think that was just a dream I had, but it wasn't. That day haunts me in my dreams. A year ago, my mom kicked me out on the brink of my 16 birthday. She had found out I was gay when San and I had broken up. San was a well known player in our grade. But he's different, he was a caring but possessive kind of player. So when we broke up, the whole grade knew and slowly the news spread throughout the school. Slowly parents knew and started spreading it further and that's how my mom found out. After I was kicked out, I had nowhere to go. And from that day on, I developed Athazagoraphobia, the fear of being forgotten, ignorged, or abandoned. However, San found me in the park when some random guy was trying to do bad things to me. I still feel sick thinking of that guy. San took me in and took care of everything. Now I live with him.

"Shhhh, it's ok baby. Let's try to go to sleep ok?" San gently laid Woong on his chest, stroking his cheeks.

With the soft thumping of San's heart, Woong fell asleep without disturbance.

[ The Next Morning ]

Woong was brushing his teeth when he saw his boyfriend coming into the bathroom out of the corner of his eyes. San snaked his arms around his boyfriend's waist, placing his chin on his shoulder. "Good morning baby. What do you want for breakfast?"

The blond-haired boy (Woong) shook his head, spitting out toothpaste water. "I'm not hungry."

"It's not good if you don't eat, baby. " San started to brush his boyfriend's soft hair. "Is it because of the dream last night?"

At the mention of that, Woong shivered and nodded. San knew it was difficult to get his boyfriend to eat the next day whenever he had that nightmare. "Hmm, let's think. Would you like to leave early for school and stop by the convenience store to get whatever you want?" Talking baby to Woong.

The blonde hair boy looked up to his boyfriend with his eyes sparkling. He nodded. "Okie" Ok then let's get your uniform and leave so we won't be late for school." San started shoving things in his and his boyfriend's backpack.

Hands intertwined, San and Woong started walking down the streets towards the convenience store. At the store, San took his eyes off Woong for only a second when he heard talking.

Woong POV:

He was just looking around for his favorite snack when a random high schooler approached him.

"Hey cutie, Could I have your number?" The man approached Woong, attempting to flirt.

Woong told the guy no and tried to walk away however the male kept following Woong.

"Is your name wifi? Because I'm feeling a connection." He male raised an eyebrow, slipping his hands under Woong's shirt.

"What? I-" Woong was confused, however before he could respond he felt a hand grab his, pulling him behind.

"Really? I don't see sparks flying. I think I got a better connection." San glared at the male who dared flirt with his boyfriend. "Come on, let's go, baby."

The two quickly paid and left the store and headed to school. Once they arrived, San gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips before heading to his own class. Walking to San's class, he saw girls screaming, practically drooling over him, making San roll his eyes.