Chapter 42: I'm not going anywhere

Seoho and Ravn POV:

"Joong, you should go home." Seoho laid his hands on Joong's shoulder with Ravn behind him.

"No, I'm not going anywhere." Joong shook his head, holding Hwa's hand who was still in critical condition, on life support.

"You have stayed here two days straight, day and night without eating and sleeping much. You're going to get sick too. I won't be able to handle another friend in a hospital." Seoho wiped a tear away.

"I said NO! I am going to sit here until he wakes up." Shoving Seoho away, making him stumble two steps backward, into Ravn.

"He won't budge, Ravn. I don't know what to do. I'm really worried." Seoho expressed his feelings in hopes Ravn could do something. Since Hwa's attempt in taking his own life, Joong was not himself. He became easily agitated, refused any help from friends, and was always next to Hwa like superglue. 

Seoho has also been having a hard time keeping it together. The only person keeping him calm was Ravn. He (Ravn) has always been the stabaler in their friendship whenever one goes down but even now Ravn was feeling like he was about to lose it.

"It's going to be ok, Hoho. I'll handle it, ok?" Comforting Seoho.

Ravn stood tall beside Joong's chair, forcing Joong up to his feet by his shirt. "You're making Seoho and I worry. We don't need another friend in a hospital dying. So get your ass up and walk away! Don't make me drag you out, HongJoong." Pushing Joong by his chest, away from the bed.

"Why? Why does this have to happen to him? I just want to be here with him." Joong fell onto Ravn's shoulder in tears.

"I understand you want to be here all the time but it's taking a toll on you. Joong, we are worried about you too. If you keep doing this, you'll end up in the hospital too and we don't want that." Turning his head away from Seoho and Joong, blinking tears away. Hiding the fact he was equally having a hard time.

"Fuck! Get it together, Ravn." He cursed at himself. "Joong, walk out of the hospital and get something to eat and go home and sleep. Exactly what I said, understand?"

Nodding, "Please take care of him while I'm gone." Joong hugged Ravn and Seoho before walking out the room.

Joong POV:

"Woah fresh air. It has been a while since I stepped outside. Damn I'm starving and I'm so freaking tired." Joong rubbed his eyes, now realizing how long he stayed in the room without eating or sleeping.

He tiredly walked to the next street to grab a quick lunch before going home when he bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry. That was all my fault. I wasn't looking at where I was going. Are you ok?" Quickly apologizing.

"Wait a minute, Hongjoong, right? I remember you from senior year. You were friends with Seoho who was in one of my classes."

"Oh Yeonjun, correct? It's been a long time." Shaking his hands.

"Maybe we could catch up. Have you eaten? I'll treat you." Jun offered.

"Uh I don't know if right now is a good time. I-I'm not in great shape."

*grrrr*

"Well your stomach seems otherwise. We don't need to stay long, just a quick lunch. How about that?"

"Yeah ok sure." Walking side by side with Jun.

[ At the Restaurant ]

"How have you been?" Jun asked after ordering their food.

*sniffles* Joong shook his head, tears welling in his eyes. "Honestly not well."

"Oh my Hongjoong hyung, what's going on? Please tell me. It's ok." Jun hurriedly came to his side, giving Joong tissues.

"Remember Seonghwa, right?" Joong asked, Jun nodding his head. "He tried taking his own life two days ago at 2:45PM. It was so bad. I could feel him dying in my arms. I-I don't know if he's going to make it."

Wide eyed, Jun had to let that sink in for a moment. Shit   "It's going to be ok, Hongjoong. He's strong. He will be ok. I just know it."

[ After lunch ]

"I have to go now but if you need anyone to talk to, just hit me up." Scribbling his number on a piece of paper.

"Thank you for listening to me, Yeonjun. Oh and please call me Joong."

"Sure, well I'll see you later." Waving Joong as he walked the opposite way.

??? POV:

Younger: So what should I do, hyung?

Older: Follow my plan. It's time.

Woo POV:

In the late afternoon, Woo decided to hang out with his trainee friends but unfortunately Trainee 1 and 3 had to rush to their schedules, leaving Trainee 2 and Woo alone.

(a/n: Reminder: Trainee 2 is the one talking about moving on from Hwa.)

"So...what do you want to do?" Woo asked awkwardly since he wasn't as close with trainee 2 compared to the others.

"Let's just go to a cafe. We can talk about anything really."

Once in the cafe, the two sat down in a quiet corner where no one could hear their conversation.

"Um Woo, I have something to confess. I'm not a trainee. I mean at least not a kpop trainee. I'm a model trainee which I debuted yesterday." Trainee 2 nervously played with his coffee cup.

"That's ok Yeonjun. I respect whatever you do. Being a model is incredible. I was thinking of becoming one but I love music more so I choose kpop." Woo encouraged Jun on his career path.

"I just didn't want to feel like the odd one out since all of you guys (trainee 1 and 3) are all kpop trainees and I'm not." Jun sipped his coffee anxiously.

[ Flashback ]

Jun POV:

"Oh wow this is fancy as hell." Looking around the main building of the TaeTea Agency modeling company.

"Hello you're Choi Yeonjun, correct?" A female dressed in a petite black suit with her hair tied in a sleek ponytail approached Jun with a clipboard.

"Nae (yes), I'm the new trainee for my first photoshoot." 

"Ah yes of course. Follow me and you will meet the other models for your first shoot."

Walking into the room, Jun's eyes fell onto one person with purple hair.

"CHOI YEONJUN?!" San yelled and shook seeing his "rival" from senior year in the same section of company.

"CHOI SAN?!" Jun screamed seeing his senior "rival" in the same photoshoot.

"What are you doing here?" San pointed at Jun

"What are YOU doing here?" Jun pointed at San.

"Hey hey no fighting otherwise get out of the studio." The manager came over. "We should all get along and get close to each other since we will be working on this project for a couple of months. Can you two do that?" Referring to San and Jun.

"Yeah I guess." San nodded looking at Jun. "Your fashion sense got better."

"Thanks. I guess so too." Jun returned the same judgy look back. "Your sense of time got better too. Friends?" Extending his hand out for San to shake.

"Sure, friends." Shaking Jun's hand.

Jun mind: That was easy