Chapter 39: Breaking News!

"Uhhhhh...Joong?" Seoho squinted at his phone, carefully reading his phone. "Have you seen the news? This is not good." Seoho turned his phone towards Joong who sat in front of Seoho at the dining table.

*BREAKING NEWS!!*

Michael (Ravn's stage name) of LOY8LTY (the group name) has been on hiatus for a bit over two weeks for unknown reasons?! He has also been in and out of practice for the past month. Promises (fan name) are concerned and want to know why! Even his members ( Lee Know, Jisung, Subin, Sejun, Arthur, Chiwoo, and Mujin) have no idea what's going on with their leader. (Min)HopeWorld Entertainment is not revealing the real reason. Currently the Entertainment is saying it is for personal reasons. However, fans may have found out what may be going on through his high school years? Rumor says Michael is actually Kim Youngjo from his old high school which fans have found in an old photo. He had legally changed his name due to a past incident in his senior year. It has been said he had faked his suicide to get out of the high school. It is also rumored he is dating a boy from his high school, though it is said this boy is 3 years younger than him. He had never revealed his sexuality or mentioned anything about dating or ideal type so why is this all a secret? It is said this boy is a victim of bullying and Michael has taken him under his roof. We do not know if this was a deal between the two or it was out of love. Some say Michael had forced him to stay with him in a forced relationship. And some say the boy forced Michael to stay with him. Nobody knows who this boy is and we may never know. Will Michael leave or be kicked out of his company due to these allegations?

"Oh no. This is not good. How do these people even find out?" Joong handed Seoho's phone back to him, rubbing his forehead.

"I think we should call him. Is Hwa still sleeping?"

"Yeah, he's still sleeping. Let's call him now"

*On the phone*

RVmeow: "I know why you called" Ravn caressed Woong's head as he laid Ravn's lap, sleeping.

JoongELF: If you know, then what are you going to do?

RVmeow: *long pause* I'm not sure.

JoongELF: Wow, did I just hear a "I'm not sure?"

RVmeow: Can you just shut the fuck up for a moment *sighs* rubbing his eyes

Joong knew whenever Ravn is like this, it means Ravn is really stressed. He never not knew what to do. He is always on his feet, having many plans in his head if anything goes wrong. Joong could just tell by Ravn's voice he was tired and he had a lot on his plate.

SEOhoho and JoongELF: Can we help with anything, hyung?

RVmeow: Thanks guys but not...actually Joong, can you stay with Woong while I go to the company? I have a meeting with Mr. Hoseok and Mr. Jimin to let you know talk it out.

JoongELF: Sure hyung. Seoho can stay with Hwa. What time do you want me to come over?

RVmeow: In an hour

[ 1 hour later ]

"Don't leave me here! Please, Ravy. I don't want you to leave!" Woong desperately pulled Ravn's sleeves, trying to pull Ravn away from the door.

"Baby, I'll be back in the afternoon. You won't be alone. Our friend Joong will be coming. He will be here in a few minutes." Ravn hugged his boyfriend tightly knowing his past had been traumatized.

*ding dong*

"Oh look at that. He's here." Opening the door, revealing Joong with a backpack slung behind him.