Chapter 18: Seoho's Background pt3

\\ few months later // 

Seungsik and Seoho moved but not far from the old house

"Come on Aegi Hoho. Let's go to this store." Seungsik pointed at the grocery store, trying to carry Seoho.

"Nooo I wanna go to THIS one." Seoho pointed to the toy story.

Seungsik was so busy trying to get Seoho to cooperate with him that he didn't hear someone coughing trying to get his attention. Until Seoho screamed, "Officer Seungwoo!!" running to him, hugging his legs.

"Hey little buddy. How are you? Have you been good to dad?" Lowering himself to Seoho's height.

"No, this buddy doesn't want to go to the grocery store. I've been trying for the past 10 minutes." Tilting his head.

"Bu-but I wanna go to the toy store, daddy." Making a cute pout.

"How about this? Dad can go to the mart first and we can go to the toy store to get you something then we meet dad back at the mart? Only if dad agrees." Holding Seoho's hands looking at Seungsik who was making a face.

"Pleasssss dad!" Seoho begged with an adorable face.

"Yeah pleaseeee" Seungwoo joined in.

"Ughhhh you guys! Fine fine, you two can go but not too long and meet me in the store. I'll give you my number in case of anything." Writing down his number gives it to Seungwoo. Even though he sounded annoyed, in his heart he thought it was the cutest thing he saw in a long time.

Seoho and Seungwoo POV:

"What's your favorite animal, buddy? Maybe we can get you a stuffed animal." Seungwoo carried Seoho around the store.

"I like dogs but daddy bought me lots of dog toys already. Hoho doesn't want a dog anymore."

"Ok, let's walk around the store a bit more." Seungwoo showed Seoho other animals like birds, frogs, pig, lamb, bunny, bear and so many more. But none of it piqued Seoho's interest. Until they approached a fox.

"That one. I like that one" Seoho reached the fox stuffed animal.

"Did you know that my friends at the police tell me that I look like a fox? You made a good choice. It's very cute."

"Did you know my grandma used to call daddy a doggy?"

"Oh really. That's very cute, buddy. I think your dad looks like a dog too. I can see it. Cutest dog I ever seen. Let's go pay and go back to your dad." Pretending he didn't say the third sentence.

The two went to pay for the toy and walked next door to the mart, meeting Seungsik. "What did you get, Hoho?"

"I got a foxy. It looks like Seungwoo."

"Aw that's sweet, Hoho."

\\ Couple minutes later //

"Daddy, do you like Seungwoo?" Seoho suddenly asked looking up at his dad

"Wh-what? Yeahhh I- officer Seungwoo is a very nice man. He helped us a lot." Internally panicking

"But daddy, you said that you miss him (Seungwoo) many times when we're at home. And when we were at the toy store, Seungwoo said daddy is the cutest dog he ever saw." Seoho said playing with his new toy.

The two looked at each other, panicked af. But Seoho wasn't done. "I have Doggy and Foxy. Seungwoo? Do you like my daddy?"

"Seoho no le-let's stop." His dad tried to intervene before Seoho said anything else. But to his surprise Seungwoo answered.

"I do like your dad. I think your dad is very sweet, kind, and handsome." Eyeing Suengsik's reaction, he just stood astonished by what Seungwoo was saying.

"I-I like Seungwoo too." Giving him a warm smile.

"YAY! Will you live with us now?" Seoho asked, making the two blushed as they laughed.

Seoho want, Seoho get. Few months later, Seungwoo moved in with Seungsik and his son. Then a year later, they got married. And one more year later, the two adopted a girl named Yuki who was now super close with Seoho.

CES: See You Again by Han Seungwoo (yes the same guy from this story. He is part of the boy group Victon but also a soloist. Currently enlisted in the military *cries*

Oh also if you haven't figured it out, Officer Moonbyul's son is actually Ravn. Ravn's parents are Moonbyul and Solar. Moonbyul being the police officer and Solar being the cafe owner. 

See you next time! Hopefully soon because I love updating and writing but sometimes I don't have time to do so. Anyways I hope you guys like the double update today ; )