Chapter 34: Woong

It has been two week since the incident. (A/n: my og readers, now you know what incident I'm talking about during the first book.) Seoho had healed from his injuries leaving him with some fatigue. Joong's broken arm was still recovering but other than that, he was feeling better. Woo's broken fingers were almost healed so he went home with his mother and younger brother.

Hwa's body though had difficulty healing. Technically he was able to go home but his body still ached a lot. He had nowhere to go if he was to be released from the hospital.

San was still in bad shape. His cuts were still healing, poisoning was gone but his broken rib was still recovering.

As for Ravn, he still visited Joong and Seoho but he focused on caring for Woong. Yes, he did find him last week on a fateful Saturday afternoon. During the week searching for Woong and worrying about his friends, Ravn barely slept or ate. And now, he felt somewhat more relaxed but still having only a wink of sleep. Now let me tell you how Ravn found Woong.

[ Flashback ]

Ravn was going home from buying food when he spotted Woong in the corner of an abandoned building. "Hi, Woong. That's your name right? My name is Ravn, I'm a friend. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help." Luring Woong out of the corner. But no luck, all Woong did was shake his head as his whole body shook like a leaf about to fall off the branch.

Blood, tears, and dirt were all over Woong. His clothes were tattered and wet from rain and who knows what. This didn't stop Ravn from trying with all his might. He even bought bread, candy, and all kinds of food, but no use. Then realizing he had that stuffed tiger from San's house in his jacket.

"Do you remember this little guy? I bought him for you when we went to an amusement park. Isn't he the cutest?" Ravn kept an eye on Woong's body language, making sure he (Ravn) wasn't going too far and scaring him. He took a careful step towards Woong making sure he took his time. "He's (the stuffed tiger) just like you. Tough, brave, and strong..." The sentence slowly trialed off when Ravn noticed something very heart breaking. Woong's arm and stomach had slashes like the ones made by a belt. Meaning he was assaulted after leaving the house.

He knew he couldn't express his anger otherwise Woong might feel danger and all the progress Ravn made would be gone. Ravn had to keep all his anger down and put the warmest smile he could. "Do you want to give this guy a hug? He really misses you." Wiggling the stuffed tiger, trying to get Woong's attention.

To his surprise, Woong ran or should I say crashed into Ravn's arm, causing him (Ravn) to almost fall backwards. (A/n: Ravn was like kneeling down so he couldn't seem intimidating to Woong)

"Is it ok if I hug you back?" Ravn whispered, not wanting to do anything too sudden. Feeling a tiny nod, he gently wrapped his arms around Woong. Ravn could feel Woong's finger dig through his t-shirt. It really broke his heart that he could feel Woong's body shake under his embrace. Woong was literally holding onto Ravn like a koala bear on a tree.

Suddenly feeling Woong's finger loosen, as his head rolled into the corner of Ravn's neck, realizing Woong had fallen asleep in his arms.

[ At the hospital ]

"Is he ok?" Ravn urdently got up from the chair seeing the doctor coming from Woong's room. "Can I see him?"

"Um yes you can. But-" The doctor paused. "He's been through a lot in the past week. Um we did find evidence of r*pe and serious traumatic experience. Please be gentle, no sudden movement, no yelling, or anything that could provoke an episode. One more thing, be prepared."