Chapter 12: Sandwich

For the next two days, no event occurred. San is still keeping an eye on Hwa and Felix. Hwa kept a low profile, wearing hoodies and not talking to anyone. Just attend class and go home.

[ Two days later ]

Like always Hwa was sitting next to San at the next table. Although San saw something different in Hwa's eyes. It looked tired, dark eyebags surrounded his eyes. There was no doubt Hwa would be exhausted after that night but this was different. He looked like he was getting skinnier. That was not the only concerning thing San noticed, he also noticed Hwa kept pulling down his long sleeve sweatshirt down to his fingertips even though it was 80 F degrees. This was quite concerning to San especially since he studied psychology before.

As he was about to talk to him, a few teens came up to the window putting up their middle finger up, and putting paper up to the window with words like, "Ugly, Disgusting, Gay, Trash." San was horrified at what they were doing, noticing Hwa covering his ears trying to not witness what was happening at the window. San swears he could feel his blood boil hotter than lava. He knew what he had to do...flicking his middle finger back to them, mouthing "fuck off".

As he walked towards the door, the teacher caught him, "San, where do you think you're going."

"Now you notice people? Maybe you should catch someone that is actually doing something they're not supposed to, rather than me. Do your job properly, please." With that, San stormed out of the classroom, not caring if the teacher yelled at him later, since he knew she couldn't do anything to him since his family is well known and could ruin her career.

Strolling through the hall, seeing the same dudes harassing Hwa, he walked confidently towards them, giving them a good punch in the face. "I said fuck off! If I EVER see your disgusting faces again, I will do great damage to you guys. Understood? Now scram before I change my mind and beat you up now."

Feeling helpless, San strolled through the cafeteria, buying a bottle of water, a sandwich, and cocoa pie. "Excuse me, do you have a sticky note I can write on?" San asked the lunch lady.

"Yes, of course young man. Here you go." The lunch lady handed him a sticky note with a pen.

There San wrote on the paper, "Please eat this. Make sure you take care of yourself. From San." Walking away to Hwa's class, placing on the desk Hwa sits at.

Unaware someone ordering the same EXACT thing. "Hi, can I have a bottle of water and a sandwich with swiss cheese? Thank you... that, I'll pay in cash.

"Of course, young man. Here you go."

"Thank you."

Woo POV:

"Hey where are you going? Isn't your class the other way?" Changbin asked as he walked beside Woo.

"Yeah I know but I usually wait for Hwa in his next class."

"Oh. Hey since you have a break right now, why don't you come play some basketball outside with me?"

"But I'm going to see Hwa. Can't you go play with your friends?"

"Come one Woo. Just this time, please." Changbin begged, tugging at Woo. "Why do you think I tagged along with you today? It's because my friends left me!" Changbin whined dramatically.

"Ughhh fine fine. Just this time, ok? I'll text Hwa I'll be with you today. Happy?" Woo rolled his eyes.

"YES YES. Thank you!" Jumping up and down.

??? POV:

"Is this where Seonghwa sits?"

"Yes that is. Who are you?"

The boy simply smiles, replies, "I'm his friend. Where is his boyfriend? You know, the guy that always sits here and waits for Hwa."

"Oh you actually just missed him. He went out to play basketball with one of his friends. I'm sure they'll be back soon." The teacher replied as he wrote on the whiteboard.

"That is perfectly fine." Carefully peeling off the sticky note, then replacing what was on the table with what he bought. Then putting the sticky note back. Making sure it looked identical"

"You're the only person your friends will blame." The boy said to himself with a smile across his face.

"Hey since you're Seonghwa's friend, can you-" Turning around, she found that the boy had already left. "Wow, that boy's step is quiet."

Joong's POV:

Joong was running an errand for a teacher when he realized he was lost. "Ughhh fuck this hallway." Grunting with all his frustration of this particular hallway he always gets lost in.

"You need help?" A boy's deep voice echoed behind Joong.

"Oh Felix. What are you doing here?" Turning around seeing Felix coming from the opposite direction. Joong though focused on the lump behind Felix's jacket like he was hiding something.

"Oh I was just done tutoring someone. Now I'm going back to my classroom. Where are you headed? Maybe I can help." Felix warmly smiled.

"Yes pleaseeee. I hate this hallway so much. It's so confusing." The two walked down the hallway. In the end, Joong didn't bring it up but kept it in mind.

A/n: Hello! It Halloween guys! If you haven't checked out Ateez Deja Vu halloween version please go check it out! Anyways I hope you guys had a good halloween and I'll see you tomorrow for another update.