Chapter 37: Pain

"What do you think?" Showing Hwa around their house and lastly Hwa's new bedroom.

"It-it's amazing. I love it. I can't thank you enough." Giving Seoho and Joong a giant hug.

"What's wrong?" Seeing his smile get replaced with a sad expression.

"I don't have anything."

"It's ok. We can buy you new stuff."

"No, I want to get my stuff back from my house." Spinning around to face them.

Joong looked at seoho with uncertainty. "I-I don't think that's a good idea-"

"I need to go!" Hwa grabbed Joong's shoulder a bit too aggressively. Realizing that, he let go. "Please, it's important."

"O-ok. I-I'm not saying you shouldn't go. I-I'm just saying maybe not at the moment." Joong stummered, looking at Seoho for help.

"I'm starving. Should we get some food before we go?" Putting an arm around Hwa. Giving Joong the 'right, hyung?' look.

"Yeah, good idea. Let's have some lunch first." Getting the signal from Seoho. Wrapping his arm around Hwa's other side of his shoulder.

"Wow, that was some good lunch." Joong exclaimed, rubbing his tummy. "Now we can go pick up your stuff. Come on, let's go."

[ Hwa's house ]

"Why are there random people here?" Hwa looked out the window to see a couple planting flowers outside.

"I'm not sure..." Seoho looked confusedly at Hwa and Joong.

"Hello, um who are you?" Hwa asked the lady who stopped seeing the three boys hop out of the car.

"We're the homeowners." The lady smiled, looping an arm around her husband.

"I-I'm sorry? What? Tha-that's impossible!" Hwa started breathing heavily.

"Hwa, take a deep breath. We'll figure this out." Joong held Hwa's hand to try to calm him down.

"Is he ok? Who are you guys and what is going on?" The lady started to freak out too seeing Hwa like that.

"Well, you see. My friend lives here...I mean he lived here just a couple weeks ago with his uncle. Do you know what happened to the original homeowner?"

"Oh I remember. Two weeks ago on Saturday, a man sold us this house. He said it was urgent and moved very quickly."

"Did he bring any boxes with him?"

"I don't really know if he brought every box because over there-" The lady pointed to two big trash cans just at the end of the driveway. "Had 3 giant boxes full of stuff and we were curious as to what it was. The moment we saw clothes and other belongings, we decided to keep it in our garage just in case."

"Oh thank you thank you!" Hwa hugged the lady who stood there surprised. Joong and Seoho exchanged looks, breathing a sigh of relief.

"There it is. You can go through it to see if everything is there." Leading Hwa into the garage.

Immediately Hwa ripped those boxes open like it was christmas day, digging through box 1 then moving to the next, leaving a whole mess on the floor. Again for box 2, he dug through the box like he was digging like a dog trying to find his hidden bone, then he moved onto box 3. It was like Hwa was finding something particular.

A/n: Try guessing what he's trying to find before reading forward.

"What is he doing?" Joong whispered to Seoho who stood next to him witnessing all this. "Hwa? Let's not make a mess at someone else's house." Hwa did not answer, it was like Hwa had blocked anything that was going on around him.