Chapter 20: My Senses are Tingling

"Wait! I just thought of something!" Joong halted his steps.

"What is it?" Seoho stopped a couple steps ahead of Joong

"That-that day supposedly when Hwa was poisoned, I ran into Felix in the hell hall. You know the hallway I almost always get lost in?"

"Yeahhh? What are you saying?"

"The time when I ran into him was close to that time and that's the next hallway we're about to enter." Pointing to the sign. "That means Felix was close to Hwa's classroom."

"So? We already established he was in the classroom. There's no surprise in that." Seoho made a confused look

"Hold on. Listen to this. He told me he had just finished tutoring a student. How can he tutor a student with less than 10-15 minutes? And had time beforehand to go to the cafeteria then to Hwa's classroom? Maybe that was just his alibi." Waving his finger in front of Seoho like he just found treasure.

Slowly Seoho's eyes grew big, thinking Joong could be right! "Let's check it out. Tutoring takes place in the library, private rooms. Let's go before it closes."

The two ran as fast as they could, reaching the library in 45 seconds and in regular time you would reach the library in 1 minute and a half .

"Oh hello Seoho and Joong. Did you run here? You guys look out of breath. You know I would let you guys in even if we're about to close, right? There's no need to hurry." The librarian smiled at them as she stacked the books in the corner of her desk.

"Actually we're trying to find someone for some questions. Do you know if Lee Felix tutors here?" Seoho asking the question.

"Oh yes, he does. Are you looking for a tutor or are you thinking of becoming a tutor?" Getting both sign up papers on the ready to go.

"Oh no no no. We're trying to find our tutor friend. We were wondering if he came to tutor someone two days ago around 12 PM.

Right before the librarian could answer, the door of a study room opened a crack, hearing a deep voice, "You did an amazing job today. Good job! You just need to remember to put 'ed' when an action is already done. Other than that you're getting so much better. Get home safe!" Door fully opened, revealing Felix.

"Oh look at that, perfect timing. Hey Felix, your friends were asking about you. They said they wanted to talk to you about something." Nudging Felix's arm as he put textbooks away.

"Oh hey guys. What a surprise to see you here. What are you up to?" Felix greeted them with his signature warm smile.

The two boys stood still not knowing what emotion to express at this point. Seoho leaned in close to Joong's ears, whispering, "What the fuck. Is this really happening?"

"I got this." Joong replied before putting a smile on his face. Turning his attention back to the person in front of them. "Hey Felix, I thought we missed you already. That's a relief cause um I wanted your opinion with something."

"I'm glad you found me then. Hey, why don't we head out here?" Felix tumbed towards the door. So the three of them started casually walking in the hall in silence. Felix being in the middle of Joong and Seoho, making them both awkward. Seoho was about to lose his marbles if this atmosphere kept up any longer. Thankfully they just exited the school, feeling the fresh breeze hit their skin. "What did you want my opinion for?"

"Why don't we head to a restaurant? I still owe you a thank you meal for helping me and my terrible sense of direction." Joong looping an arm around Felix.