Chapter 8: Planning the Plan

BEFORE YOU READ: THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SOME SELF HARM TOWARDS THE END!!! THANK YOU!!

??? POV:

UGHH! Hurry up! Why is it taking so long? He's going to disconnect soon." A boy's voice said in a frustrated tone, pacing back and forth.

"I'm almost in. Damn this dude has some good protection on his firewall. Is hyung here yet?" Typing away on his computer, not noticing the door opening.

"Right here." The older boy announced through the open door. "Did you get it?"

"YES YES I GOT IT. You're right on hyung. He's connected to Youngjo somehow. Wow you're good. How did you know?"

Ignoring how the boy was praising him, he was only pondering about one thing. "Can you check the status of the guy, Youngjo?"

"Ummm it says deceased."

"Right" Feeling a pinch in the older's heart.

"Why do you ask, leader?" Turning to where the older was standing.

Yet again, ignoring the younger, just rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, "Alright, we got what we need. Let's pack it up and talk about a plan with the boss."

"Hey hyung?" The younger called out picking up his bag full of equipment.

"What? Do you have more information?" Bending down to put on his shoes

"Um no...but are you ok?" The younger's eyes fell to where his hyung's hands were, clutching his stomach.

"Why-" Looking down at where the younger was staring. Gritting his teeth he just got up and headed towards the door. "Let's go. Move out."

[ 10 minutes later ]

Two older males around their late 50s were chatting happily in a private room at a club when the door opened revealing the older and the two younger right behind him, forming a triangle. Generating the two males to stand up. 

"We have the info you wanted." The older said coldly, fixing his leather jacket.

"Ohh now that's some good news we wanted, isn't it?" One of the males exclaimed towards the other male.

"Well well well, you just needed some beating to get you motivated, didn't it?" Seeing his son (the older) rub his stomach. The male laughed, "Aw don't be such a coward. It didn't even hurt that bad. I could break your ribs if I wanted to. But now.., we don't want to get there yet, do we?" Letting out a low laugh.

"Do you want it or not?" Holding up a briefcase, annoyed at his father.

"You wanna die or not?" his dad challenged, raising his eyebrows. Seeing his son slam the briefcase on the table without fighting back, the male smiled. "Now that's a good boy. Now let's see what goodies we have here. Then we'll make a plan, shall we?"

The other male was just disgustedly impressed by his "business" partner, "Wow dude, you trained your son well, didn't you. Ugh I wish my boy at home was this useful. Unfortunately he's just as useless as his parents." He laughed.

Hwa POV:

Hwa was washing the dishes when he heard the door opening, knowing his peace and quiet is now over.

"Boy, go get me a bottle of beer!" Hwa's uncle yelled from the living room.

Hwa rolled his eyes before grabbing two beers from the refrigerator. "Yes, sir." As Hwa was about to turn around, he felt a sudden sharp pain on his head. Looking up to meet the angry eyes of his uncle.

"You fucking brat! You don't think I saw that boy?! You dare roll your eyes at your elder? You disrespectful bitch!" The uncle punched Hwa over and over. Sending them into a full on fist fight. In Hwa's opinion, he couldn't seem weak in front of his uncle. He's not going to let his uncle win. Ever. Even if he had to pay the price.

"How dare you fight back! You did nothing in his house. No wonder your parents left you!" The uncle held Hwa's neck tightly, ramming him into a wall, choking him. Having enough of Hwa's crap.

Pain split through his whole body. Hwa coughed and gasped for just enough air to talk, "What did just say?! They fucking loved me, not like you asshole! You didn't do anything but ruin my life!"

"Everything isn't about you! You, you, you! That's just what you want but that's far from the truth. You know why your parents left you? Because you made your dad get in a car accident and then made your mom go crazy. It was because of you! Because they didn't want you anymore. You're just a useless piece of shit, remember that. Oh and don't think I haven't heard the humor at school, whore."

At this time, Hwa's uncle had let go of him but stood close by taking a swig of cold beer. "Whore? What the hell? When the hell have I ever been like that? And when did you even care about me and what I did?!" Hwa shouted.

"I heard from some high schoolers, you've been picking up other students and fucking them. And you know what's the worst thing?" His uncle walked dangerously close to him. "You're dating a boy. I damn well hope they're wrong. I don't give a damn who you fuck but you are absoutly NOT a boy. You know how I feel about this subject! Don't even dare think about liking a boy. It's disgusting!"

Without warning his uncle took out a beer bottle from his back, smashing it right above Hwa's head. All the beer dripped over his head along with blood. Shattered pieces of glass slicing his skin, making him bleed all over. "You will regret it. I promise you." Grabbing Hwa by the chin, spitting on his face then walking away.

Hwa ran upstairs, leaving the mess behind. He sat in the bathtub, watching the blood from his head drip down his face, to the water. Staring at the now pink marbled water. Hwa balled up in the warm water as he cried till the early mornings. Fluttering his eyes to see the sun shine through the blinds. "Oh shit" Hwa groaned, getting up from the bathtub. Though he noticed additional cuts on his arms. Not remembering they were there before. Wide eyes, he looked around in the tub, spotting a razor. "No, not again. I need to hide it. Why do I not remember harming myself?" Hwa grunted, smacking his forehead.

Hwa walked to his closet, taking out his biggest hoodie he owns, "This got to work." Looking in the mirror, he was relieved that the cuts on his head weren't that noticeable. And just like that, he went to school.

A/n: hey guys sorry for not updating during the weekend. At this moment I've been really stressed from school meaning also being very very busy! Please understand that I will still continue this book. It will just be a bit slower then every week or weekend. Thank you for your understanding!! Please please stay safe and healthy and if you are in school, don't overwhelm yourself. I know it's hard but take breaks in between! Also I'm writing this as I stand waiting for my class lol okie byeee ❤️❤️❤️