Chapter 38: What is going on?

The next day Seoho visited his college where he will be attending in a few days with his boyfriend, Keonhee. As for Joong, he finally got the chance to see Ravn since all this went on. However Hwa stayed home, still not feeling ready to be in the outside world.

Joong POV:

"Hey Joong, come on in." Ravn lets Joong inside the house, guiding him into the living room.

"How's Woong doing?" Taking a seat on the tan couch.

"Well, he still doesn't remember much. I'm being as patient as I can. He still clings to me almost 24-7. That's why I'm still taking a break from the group (idol group). How about you?" Handing Joong a glass of water, sitting down next to him.

"Well...San was at the same hospital as we were. We had no idea until I saw a binder with San's name on it. Um-" Joong stopped, hesitating to Ravn the deal he made with San.

"What did you do, Joong?" Eyeing him carefully.

"I...I made a deal with him. Well, actually, he made a deal with me..." Joong watched as Ravn's eyes grew big. "Say what?"

"S-MMMM!" Ravn suddenly covered Joong's mouth with his hand.

"Who are you talking to, baby?" Woong walked out from the bedroom with messy hair, evidence he just woke up from a nap.

"Baby?" Joong's voice muffled under Ravn's hand.

"Shut up." Ravn whispered under his breath. "I see you woke up. He is one of your best friends. His name is Hongjoong, but we call him Joong."

Woong sniffled, "I-I don't remember. I'm sorry." Tears gathered around his eyes, frustrated his memory wasn't coming back.

"No no no, don't cry. Aww baby, it's ok. Come here." Ravn wrapped his arms around Woong's waist, gently pulling him onto his lap. Woong automatically wrapped his legs around Ravn's hips, holding onto his (Ravn) neck. Giving Woong infinite kisses as an attempt to stop him from crying. "Do you want something to eat? We still have a bowl of watermelon." Walking to the kitchen, with Woong still clinging onto Ravn like a sloth clings to a tree. As for Joong, he sat there watching this all unfold in front of his eyes.

"Mmm yumm." Swallowing a juicy piece of watermelon.

"Is it good? Ruffling Woong's messy black hair. "Ravy will talk to our friend in the bedroom, ok? Yell if you need me." Giving Woong a kiss on both sides of his cheek. Gesturing to Joong to follow him in the bedroom.

"What is going on?!" They both blurted out together.

Joong: "Why is he calling you baby? Why are YOU calling him baby? And why the heck are you kissing him like that?"

Ravn: "Why is San making deals with you? Why are YOU making deals with San?" fired back

Joong: "You answer my question first. Yours is worse!"

Ravn: "I don't know about that but fine. I told Woong I'm his boyfriend."

Joong: "WHAT!?"

Ravn: "Can you not yell? It bothers him." putting a finger to Joong's lips to gesture to quiet down.

Joong: "I'm sorry, what? You're purposely doing this, aren't you? You're brainwashing him. You're keeping him from remembering things."

Ravn: "No, He lost his memory from a traumatic experience."

Joong: "Yeah, I know that. Don't you think he deserves the truth?"