Story Update (things are changing)!

Hi guys I wanted to let you know some changes that have occured. 

1. I've decided that this book will be the first book of three in the Treasure series hence the name change of this book to just Treasure: The Past.

2. The one you read before is now just a synopsis and NOT an official start of a book.

3. There are going to be three individual book The Past (this one), The Present, The Future. 

Reasons for making the change:

One being that I feel like I'm repeating a lot of stuff. And I don't mind going from POV to POV to make things easier. I'm doing this because my own brain capacity can't remember what I wrote in the synopsis so I don't expect you guys to remember all of it either. So if I just do three books then it would be easier to follow and not go back and forth in different books. 

On the topic of that, I already know that this book is already going to be 53 chapters and I don't want to go more than that in one book. So if I squashed three parts in one then it would be way too many chapters.  

I'm sorry for the sudden change and that it might be confusing but I think that's the best decision. Thank you for your understanding! 

Sincerely, A/n