Chapter 32: Hospital

"Come on, we gotta get you both to the hospital." Picking up Joong and Seoho and putting them into Ravn's car.

"Ravn wait! We need to find San." Seoho used every single muscle he had left to pull himself up the front seat.

Ravn sighed, buckling up his seatbelt. "Fine, we'll go but if we can't find him. I will bring you two to the hospital first.

For the next 10 minutes, they drove to every small road near the graduation building, searching every alleyway, there was no sign of San.

[ 20 minutes ago ]

San POV:

San kept struggling and struggling against the wire for so long that the wires started to cut into his skin. Not only that was a problem, San still felt sick making him feel like throwing up but the tape on his mouth was making it hard for him to even breath, let along throw up. San's hands, feet, and nose were a bloody mess by the time he loosened one wire, falling onto the ground, finally untangling his hands. He was beyond exhausted. Sweat beads blanketed his whole body. Once a nice tailored suit now tattered and dirty. The moment he freed his hands, he ripped off the duct tape off his mouth not caring if it hurt like hell. Only for him to throw up, fighting to gasp for air.

"I-I have to go save him." San mumbled to himself, untying the wire wrapped around his feet.

"Come on San! Come on!" Tears streamed down his bloodied face. Hugging to the wall, stumbling and shocked with pain every step he took. Before arriving at the building, he saw the administrator talking to Woo's parents, people crowded by a body assuming it was Woo's and everyone outside, dispersing in their own direction.

"I'm too late." San's knees buckled, sinking down. All the strength he had gathered has left him, leaving a very weak San to collapse and pass on the hot pavement.

"I'm sorry this happened. I'm sorry about everything." A tall boy stood above the unconscious  San. The boy called 911 then left. In 5 minutes an ambulance arrived, taking San to the hospital.

??? POV: 

"I'm so sorry this happened Wooyoung. I'll take care of you in the future. But right now, we need to get you to the hospital." The boy kneeled next to Woo but quickly stood up, walking just outside the alleyway. "Hey! Ms. Jung! I found your son, Wooyoung! Call 911!"

"I'll see you soon, Wooyoung." The boy stood at the side watching Woo getting wheeled into the ambulance while seeing his mother cry, begging the ambulance people to let her go in with her son. Once the ambulance left, the boy walked away, a red rose trinket tangling from his pocket.

A/n: At this time Woo's mom sent the younger brother home and stayed to look for Woo. Also at this time, Ravn is attending to Joong and Seoho. And San just got out of his restraints and was walking towards Woo's direction. 

[ Back to the present with Ravn ]

"Seoho, I've driven everywhere. There is no San. There is no one here!" Ravn stopped the car near the building.

"Th-they has to be somewhere around here." Seoho massaged his head which has been pounding out of control for the past 10 minutes.

"I don't care, Seoho. You and Joong's condition is getting so much worse. Joong isn't even responsive at this point and you still want to find San?! You are under my care and I will take you both to the Seoul National hospital at this instant." Ravn booked it to the hospital unaware that San is also admitted there on the ventilator.

Another ??? POV: 

"I'm sorry it got to this point. Tell Woo I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." An all black outfit boy sobbed as he kneeled down Hwa. He sniffled looking back up. "I'll call 911 now. Please take care of yourself  and my brother when I'm away.

As soon as the ambulance arrived the boy pulled the driver of the ambulance and said, "Take him to Seoul National Hospital. Do NOT take him to any other hospital. He has friends there. Please and thank you." The boy ran away to hide behind a wall, watching Hwa get strapped into the bed then drive away. "This is all my fault. Please forgive me." Fidgeting with his bruise-like covered hands.

CES: Blessed-Cursed by Enhypen