Special Chapter

*Snippets of what the other character's are doing*

Wooyoung POV:

"All right, let's take a five minutes break before we get started again." Dance teacher Hoseok announced, turning down the music coming out of the big speakers.

Woo sat in the corner of the practice room as other trainees went to the bathroom or to get water. He unlocked his phone with his face, and went to his camera roll. Scrolling vigorously until he got to the month of May where he opened one particular day with a particular boy in every photo and video.

*in the video*

Woo: "What did you say? Say it again, say it again! Who do you love?" Smiling widely as to tease the boy next to him on the train.

"I said I love you jagi (babe)." The boy or aka Hwa blushes hard, hiding his face with his hands.

The next thing in the video you could see Hwa leaning in, hearing a little smooch where Hwa had given Woo a kiss on the cheek. Then the video ends.

Woo kept scrolling as if he didn't want to let go of the warm butterfly feeling he once felt. As he scrolled, Hwa's smile in his camera roll grew brighter and brighter. And Woo's heart broke little by little. "I love you too Mars. I really miss you."

San's POV:

"He moved out." Joong answered as San and Joong stood in the middle of the store.

San: "I call bullshit on that."

Joong: "I'm serious. He isn't in the area anymore."

San: "Then where did he go?"

Joong: "I don't know. He didn't tell me, San."

San: You're lying

Joong: "I'm not lying! Why would I?"

San: "You did lie to me about Ravn about not liking Hwa even though you liked him."

Joong: "It's it's different San!"

San: "How? Because you actually care about Hwa and I don't? Well like I said over and over, I like Hwa."

Joong was so frustrated so he just blurted something out but then soon he would regret.

Joong: Then go find him yourself!

San: I will

Joong: I - no - I mean I didn't mean it. How would you even do that?

San secretly knew Joong was lying all this time because he had seen Hwa with his own eyes when Hwa worked in the cafe, where San would order his coffee almost everyday since it was near San's company.

A smile crept up San's face and said, "I'll just find Wooyoung instead. I know he's a trainee at (Min) Hope World Entertainment. When he has his debut photoshoot, I will model for it."

Joong scoffs, "You'll never change, will you? Still using people for your own benefit. I see. And you still don't believe your best friend.

San: You will always be my best friend, Joong. No matter what BUT I'm not going to change for the person that didn't listen to me when I told you Hwa was in trouble. When I find Wooyoung and Hwa, I will then change. Goodbye Joong. See you later

Jongho POV:

Come one guys, get the last remaining boxes in the car. We gotta go in a few minutes. Boss is waiting for us in the car.

Jongho walked to another room to check for anything that was left behind. Unknowingly being followed by Felix who was still grieving his mother's death.

"Oh you scared me, Felix." Turning around to only be faced by Felix.

Felix didn't smile, he didn't say sorry, he just stood there with dark eye bags under his eyes. "You know about my sister, don't you?"

The moment it left Felix's mouth, Jongho's smile faded. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Felix stepped closer, gritting his teeth, "It's not a what, it's a who. Don't even fucking pretend you don't know who I'm talking about, hyung. My mother told me to come to you about my sister. And now my mom is fucking dead, so you better tell me."

Jongho took a deep breath, squaring up Felix. "I know your mother died but you are not going to make me tell you. I will tell you whenever I feel you are ready. And that is not now."

"Then when? I already lost my mom. Don't I at least deserve to know who and where my sister is?" Tears sprang up to the exhausted Felix's eyes.

"Look Felix, I understand you're tired and you're frustrated but I can't tell you right now. Right now is not the right time." Just as Jongho was about to continue, the front door opened with a loud slam.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! IT'S TIME TO GO!!" Jongho's dad yelled, echoing it throughout the house.

"We're coming!" Jongho responded before looking back at Felix, "Do NOT speak of this topic ever again if you don't want to get beaten. I'm warning you now." Pushing past Felix to bring their belongings to the car.

Yeonjun POV:

Yeonjun's footsteps echo against the tile flooring of the hallway at a police station. Arriving at a door labeled, Chief of Police Officer Choi

*creak*

"Hello son, your mother and I were just having a meeting with Officer Han Seungwoo and officer Moonbyul." Jun's dad greeted his son as he walked into the room where the four adults were rounded by the large wooden oak desk.

"We were just talking about the gang and that we might have a plan." Jun's mom patted the empty space next to her.

"He fled" Was all Jun had to say to make everyone in the room turn their head towards him.

"How do you know, son?" His father asks, folding his arms.

"He texted me." Jun nonchalantly replied, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"We can track him down with that phone number." Officer Seungwoo suggested

"We can't. It's a ghost phone. There's no way we can track it down. He's gone." Plopping down into a seat on the other side of the room.

And their plan fell into the drain, not having anything to track that gang anymore.

A little bit about Jun is that both of his parents are police officers/detectives. Jun does not want to be a police officer or a detective but a model which his parents do support. However he does have interest in detective work so he helps with cases his parents are working on. 

CES: Good Boy Gone Bad by TXT