Chapter 2: The New Kid (San's POV)

Joong POV:

"Hey why are you late, San?" Joong watched San slowly walking in the classroom.

"Woong had that dream again so I brought him to the convenience store to let him have anything he wanted. It's been a year, Joong, why is he still having that dream?" San rubbed his face out of tiredness and frustration.

"It takes time, San." Seoho said since both of his parents are doctors.

"Right." San ended with a sad note with his head down.

"Oh hey, did you hear that we have a new student?" Joong asked, trying to bring up the atmosphere.

"Really? This late into the year?" Seoho asked, shaking his head. "We only have like a month left of school."

"By the way, does anyone here know his name?" However Joong, and San shook their heads. "Nope, haven't even seen him. I heard he's a second year student."

"I do." Someone skipped towards them, overhearing they were talking about the new kid. "His name is Seonghwa. He's quite handsome." The kid blushed at the last sentence.

"How do you know, kid?" Seoho asked with curiosity.

"This kid has a name and it's Jung Wooyoung." Woo points at himself. "I won't tell you guys how I met him." Woo said something else, unfortunately the others did not hear him. Sticking his tongue out before scrambling off to class.

Joong rolled his eyes, "Ugh kids these days."

"We are not that old, you know. We're only one year older than him." Seoho rolled his eyes at Joong. Only Ravn is that old." Seoho laughed along with Joong but stopped when San asked, "Who is he? Is he in our school?"

"Oh no no no, just a college friend." Seoho fixed his mistake he made

After their first class, they dispersed, going to their next class. San sat quietly in his seat, waiting for class to begin when the door of the classroom swung open, revealing the teacher followed by a male San had never seen.

"Good morning class. Sorry I'm late but I have wonderful news! We have a new student joining our class! Please send warm welcomes. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Hello, my name is Park Seonghwa. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me. Thank you!"

"Nae. Now Seonghwa, why don't you sit next to him." The teacher pointed at the vacant seat near the window next to San.

San wasn't planning on saying anything to the new kid however the moment Seonghwa smiled, voicing a hello with a tiny wave, San couldn't resist smiling back at the younger. Of course San was a player so he had to slip a flirt in there, making the new kid blush.

The sound of the bell made all the students scramble out of their seats like a swarm of flies. While San took his time, not caring if he was late for the next class. Secretly he was trying to see which class the new kid was going to. Not going to lie, San took a liking to him.

"Hello, you're Seonghwa, right? Do you need help getting to your next class? This school is pretty confusing." San offered him, swinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Um yeah sure if you don't mind. I mean it's fine if you can't. I'm sure I can figure it out somehow. I-" Hwa knew he was running his mouth again. That's what he does when he's nervous.

"Hey, it's fine. I totally can help you. That's the reason I asked right." Taking the piece of paper full of class schedules from Hwa's desk.

"Ah right." Hwa turned away from embarrassment.