Chapter 11: We're Still Friends

WARNING!!! S*XUAL ASSUALT COMING!! PLEASE SKIP AHEAD TO "HERE" IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED!!

[ Monday after school ]

Hwa POV:

Hwa was minding his business, walking home alone from work today since his boyfriend, Woo, was sick at home with food poisoning. As it is 9 at night, Hwa was walking past an alleyway when all of the sudden he was jumped by two high schoolers from another high school from an alleyway.

"Hey pretty boy, where are you going today? Where do you think you're going?" We can play a game." The boys step closer and closer to Hwa at every sentence they say. One blocking Hwa at his back, forcing him to a dead end.

"Aren't you the hot boy that everyone hates right now in your school? Don't worry, we will take you. You can be ours. No one will touch you then. Those people don't deserve you. Don't you worry sweetheart, we can help. You'll be all ours. It will be fun." Boy number 2, the one behind Hwa, took out handcuffs, locking it on Hwa's hands, making a clicking sound. Then boy 1, who is in front of Hwa, took out something that seemed like a thin leather leash. At this moment, Hwa knew the reason why he was handcuffed first, this way he couldn't struggle when the leash was strapped to Hwa's neck. He knew he couldn't get out. At least it wouldn't be easy or maybe impossible. All he knew was he was in deep deep trouble.

Just then boy 2 pulled himself close, touching his abs to Hwa's back. Letting his arms snake around his (Hwa) waist, forcibly digging his head into Hwa' neck as Hwa felt his hot breath against his neck, struggling to get lose of the uncomfortable feeling. Now that Hwa can't move, boy 1 lets himself into Hwa's mouth, aggressively kissing him.

"Stop struggling, my doll. It's useless. You're not going anywhere." Kissing down his cheeks, trailing his lips to his (Hwa's) neck, biting and sucking, leaving traces of hickeys. Boy number 2, sneaked his hands under Hwa's shirt, feeling his abs, tracing up his chest, nearing to his breast. This feeling was very new to Hwa, he never experienced this and never wanted to especially with someone he doesn't know, especially like this. Making Hwa grunt and moan under his breath, wanting to escape but couldn't.

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T! I BEG YOU PLEASE NO!" Struggling to get away seeing boy 1 taking off his belt.

"It's ok, doll. Enjoy it when you can." Whipping it in the air, in seconds making contact with the bare stomach Hwa with a loud slash, making him scream out in pain. Tears seeped through his shut tight eyes.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you doll?" As they were about to whip his belt once more, they heard a voice behind them.

"HEY!! GET OFF OF HIM!!" Joong yelled, rushing one of the guys in front of the Hwa. "YAA I SAID GET OFF OF HIM NOWWW!!" Joong ran into the alleyway not knowing what trouble he was getting himself into.

Knowing now they have company, boy 2 pulled Hwa back with him while boy 1 dealt with Joong. "Well well well, who do we have here? Came to join or came to ruin??"

Hwa got a peek at who was there when he realized it was his friend. Crying out, "Leave Joong, please leave. It's not worth it. Leave."

At the sound of his friend, Joong stood frozen. Being at great disadvantage, boy 1 punched Joong causing him to lose his balance. Roughly shoving him hard into the wall, sending Joong sliding down with a wince, blood trickling down his bare arm.

"NOOOOO Joong! GET UP! RUN PLEASE!" Hwa screamed at his friend who had the air knocked out of him.

"Now where were we?" Boy 1 turned his attention back to Hwa, who was kicking wildly against boy 2. The boys were busy shoving his tongue down Hwa's throat, massaging his thigh. Hearing a slight sound, Hwa peeped his eyes open seeing Joong slowly getting up. Making eye contact, they made a plan. Hwa was to kick boy 1 off while Joong tackled boy 2. At the signal, Hwa kicked viogrously at the guy who stumbled back. As Joong went to boy 2 throwing punches. Though Joong underestimated the pure strength of the guy. The boy flipped Joong, making the guy above Joong, kicking him.