Chapter 5: First Date

Woo POV:

"AH what should I wear? This? No that? No UGHH!" Woo tousled his hair making his hair messy after just brushing it in place.

"What wrong, honey?" His mom peeking into his room, half smiling knowing her son is going on a date for the first time. Feeling like a proud mom.

"I don't know what to wear, mom! Help!" Letting out a big sigh, throwing his head back.

"Just be yourself, honey." Giggled knowing this would annoy Woo.

"Mom!! You're not helping!" Flunging his arm in annoyance

Laughing, uncrossing her feet, entering her son's room. Looking at his choice of clothing he laid on the bed. "Let's see." Throwing a black trouser into Woo's arm. "Definitely these black trousers." Hmm let's see what else. Of course you can't go naked, your date would faint." Woo's mom laughed while Woo blushed. "Moooooom!"

"I'm kidding. These two look good together" Picking up a cheetah print blouse and a blue blazer.

"Isn't this a bit bold, mom?" Looking a bit worried if he could pull off this look.

"Trust me, honey, this is a great outfit." Giving his son a wink

"Ok whatever you say, mom. I trust you." Taking it from her hand.

"Now hurry up otherwise you're going to be late

"Now hurry up otherwise you're going to be late." Pushing her son into the bathroom to change. "Oh also don't forget to pick up the flowers on your way!" Woo's mom yelled through the closed bathroom door.

"Yes mom. I won't forget!" Yelling back to his mom.

"Bye mom, see you later!" Double checking he had his outfit on point and his hair perfect.

"Waaiit Woo!! I need a picture for your first date! Don't leave yet!" His mom ran from the kitchen. Taking her phone out, "say cheeze!"

"Mooom!!" Woo groaned. Sighing letting his mom take a picture of him with him posing.

"Oh honey, you're so handsome. I can't believe my own son who I gave birth to is going on his first date!" Sniffling, holding her tears in.

"Ok ok mom. You're going overboard." Even though Woo was so done with his mom acting like those typical moms. He still went over to her, giving her a big hug, wiping a teardrop away from her cheek. "I'm so grateful you're my mom. You're the best mom ever. I love you."

"Oh gosh, honey. You're going to make me cry even more. I'm so grateful I can have such amazing sons. I love no matter what, remember that. I don't care what people say to you or to me, I just want you to be happy. Because when you're happy, I'm happy. That's all that matters. I love you, honey. Now go before you're late." Standing on her toes, giving her son one last kiss on his forehead then pushing him out the door.

"Have fun, my son. I will always protect you." His mom said to herself with a smile before going back to the kitchen.

After picking up a bouquet of flowers, Woo walked through the streets before stopping at a restaurant called In's Restaurant. "Hi Hwa, you look really handsome." Seeing Hwa wearing an all black outfit. Ripped black jeans, fitted black blouse, paired with a black leather jacket, finished off with a pair of black sneakers. "I-I got these flowers for you." Extending his arms out, Hwa took it.