Chapter 15: You Lied

Fiercely walking to his friend's meeting spot, not even noticing that he walked past Felix with his arm around Hwa. Joong had so much on his mind that he wasn't even paying attention to where he was walking, making him run right into San. "You! We need to talk. Now!" Dragging San behind him

Approaching Seoho, who was chatting with his classmate about math when he urgently told his friend he (Seoho) needed to leave. "Joong what's going on?"

"San, why don't you tell us what's going on?" Joong at that moment looked quite scary.

"What are you talking about? I thought we're good now." Confused and frustrated since he thought he and Joong were cool from a couple days ago.

"No we're not good if you keep lying to me! You said you're going to keep yourself out of this situation." Meaning Hwa and Felix situation

Knowing what situation Joong was talking about, San let out a big sigh. "So what? I bought him some food? Is that against the law now?"

"Hell yeah it's against the rules if you're poisoning him with the food!" Joong half screamed in San's face

"Poi-Poisoning him?! Are you out of your mind? Why in the actual hell would I be poisoning him?!" Pushing Joong away from him. Outraged on how low Joong was thinking of him.

"Joong may-maybe it wasn't San. Maybe it was someone els-'' Seoho attempted to chim in to help reason with this messy disagreement.

"SHUT UP!! STAY OUT OF THIS!" Realizing how loud he (Joong) yelled, scaring Seoho to death, he quickly apologized. "Sorry. It's just, Hwa said there was a note on it and it was from you (San). Did you or did you not write that note?"

"Yes I did but that does NOT mean I poisoned the food. I have no reason to do that. I wasn't even trying to hurt him by any means. Or have even thought about it. That's how much I care about him. But of course I can't protect him because of you!"

"Then why did he have severe food poisoning after eating the food YOU bought?"

"Have you ever thought maybe, just maybe the food was bad and I didn't know? Maybe it was just the food itself. Or maybe it's Hwa's sketchy ass friend, Felix."

"Oh my god, again with those people. How are they even involved? They're just Hwa's friends. Also explain to me why doesn't the whole school have food poisoning if it was the cafeteria food?"

"I-You know what? Whatever. I don't care what you think anymore. You're always going to excuse me anyways. Doesn't matter what I say. Come find me when you can think straight otherwise don't talk to me." Resting his case before angrily walking away.

"I-I forgot I was meeting a friend." A pouty Seoho said in tiny before slowly backing away, head low and hands clasped in front of him.

"Seoho wait, Seoho." Joong called out attempting to fix his mistake he made a minute ago. Joong knew he went overboard just a bit this time. Even when the three of them fought or when Joong and san fought, Joong never ever shouted at Seoho like that since he knew he was sensitive to loud sounds, especially with voices like yelling due to Seoho's childhood trauma. 

A/n: Hey guys I know that I won't be updating over the weekend but I have a little time now so I decided to update now then you guys waiting forever lol. Even though his chapter is pretty short so sorry about that. Also today is my birthday so yay me haha. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! See you soon! 

CES: No More X by TO1