Chapter 24: Carnival Fair pt 1

\\ The Next Day //

"Babe, are you ready yet?!" Woo sat on the bed inpatient while his boyfriend was in the bathroom changing.

"Almost babe, almost. Give me a second." Hwa called from the other side of the door.

"We're going to miss the train!" Woo tapped his feet on the floor trying to pass time faster. Since they were going to a carnival fair, Woo wore a graphic white t-shirt, blue ripped jeans, jean jacket, white chunky sneakers, paired with chain earrings.

 Since they were going to a carnival fair, Woo wore a graphic white t-shirt, blue ripped jeans, jean jacket, white chunky sneakers, paired with chain earrings

"Ok ok, I'm done." Hwa opened the door revealing himself wearing loose black tank top with orange camo pants, black chunky boots, silver chain necklace, black leather jacket, and top with a sleek black tote bag. "How do I look?"

*pretend he's wearing a leather jacket*

Woo's mouth hung open, lost in words, lost in his boyfriend's beauty. Staring at him head to toe. "W-Wow, you look hot as fire." Couldn't stop staring, frozen in place.

Hwa smiled with a blushed cheeks. Crouching down to Woo's level, cupping his face in his hands, kissing him on the lips. "Not as hot as you." Giving Woo a wink before walking away, leaving Woo feeling like he could pass out. "Come on, let's go. Stop staring out of space, babe. I thought you said we're going to miss the train." Hwa laughed.

[ On the Train ]

"Hwa" Woo shook Hwa's hand, who he was holding, covered by Woo's jean jacket.

"What" Realizing Woo was holding up his phone for a selfie. Hwa moved closer to Woo, making a V sign, smiling. Hwa thought the photo was done when Woo switched to video and pulled Hwa closer, their cheeks touching. Pursing his lips, kissing Hwa's cheek. Realizing what Woo was doing, Hwa pulled away. "Babe, we're in public." Hwa whispered under his breath.

Woo looked at him with puppy eyes, "Please, it's for memories. I'll put a mask on if that makes you more comfortable. I just want to remember the happy moments we have together."