Chapter 50: Saving you

San POV:

San was enjoying his time outside since it was his lunch time when he heard people murmur and scream in horror. Curious, San rushed over to see a male standing at the ledge of a bridge, seconds from jumping. At that moment San didn't care who it was, he needed to save this person. He ran as fast as he could, barely catching the male by the waist. Sending them both crashing backward, onto the hard floor.

"It's ok, it's ok. I got you, I got you. You don't need to be afraid anymore. You're going to be ok." Hugging the male close to his chest, making sure the male wouldn't try to jump again.

However soon some people started murmuring the boy's name. "Oh my god. Choi San just saved Jung Wooyoung. Omg it's Wooyoung from (Min) Hope World Ent. I can't believe he tried taking his own life."

Moment of realization hit him, at the same time he started screaming for the people to give them space. Afraid that too much attention would target Woo in a negative way. San carried him in a bridal style as he shield his face from the public to his car to give them both privacy.

"Why did you save me?" Woo screamed the moment they got into San's car.

"Because you have a life ahead of you. No matter what you're going through! I know who you are and I know what you're going through. There's still people who believe in you and love you, Wooyoung." San shook Woo's shoulder as he pulled him into a hug.

A bit of their controversies:

Few months ago, San had a rumor that he was planning to court (commit to and intend to marry) a girl while he was still dating other girls. There was also a rumor that he was using them and one of them got pregnant. Which all of that was a setup to ruin San.

To solve that rumor, San was willingly and bravely went on public TV/commferenc and said "I am gay. Yes, I am attracted to guys and only to guys. I have been ever since I was in middle school. I have never doubted myself then and I will never doubt myself now. In fact, I am more confident than ever. No one will ever change me and your words will not hurt me. So whoever is setting me up, you better stop otherwise I will not hold back on criminal charges. And for those who are afraid to come out, it's ok. You have people who love you and I will always be by your side. Thank you." From there on, San became the first open gay model and the voice of the LGBTQ+ community.

As for Woo. His rumor was when he was still in the group he debuted in. So basically there were rumors that a couple of the members were bullied in which the members said it was Wooyoung that did that. After that exploded everywhere, the group disbanded and a lot of people started hating him. But in truth, everything was a lie. He never bullied the members. In fact the members were bullying him because they found out that Woo was gay. The good thing is that (Min) Hope World believed Woo over the other members and tried their hardest to fight for Wooyoung. Slowly other artists from (Min) Hope World gathered together to speak out for Woo. In the end, Woo's case won in court, however the pain still resigns in Woo and he is currently struggling mentally.

"You don't understand. I-I lost someone I love. I-I'll never see them again. It was all my fault." Woo sobbed into San's chest.

He let the boy cry onto him until the boy had finally calmed down.

"It's all my fault that he's gone. It's all my fault. I'll never see him again. He shouldn't have dated me. This wouldn't have happened. You went to Seoul High School, didn't you?"

"Yes..." San hesitantly replied.

"Then you must remember a boy named Park Seonghwa right?"

"Y-ye-yes?" San's voice became shaky, afraid of Woo's answer.

"He's died. He-he commited suicide." Tears yet again flew down his cheeks, uncontrollably crying.

San silent. No idea what to respond to. The only thing he could do was to embrace Woo, trying his best to comfort him.

"There's no way he's died. There's no way. I won't believe that. He moved away. That's what Joong said. Should I tell Woo? Why can't I bring myself to?" San's head.

"He's not dead." San said almost in a whisper. Half hoping Woo didn't hear but half hoping Woo did hear.

"Wh-what did you say?" Pulling away from the hug.

"He's not dead." San repeated, avoiding eye contact.

"How do you know that?" Woo asked but when he didn't get a response, he shook San's wrist. "How do you know?"

"A friend told me. He told me that..." San paused, still thinking what to say or if Woo could handle it.

"He told you what, San? Tell me." Woo begged but more like demanded him to respond.

"He told me that Seonghwa moved on. He moved to another area. I'm sorry." Taking a peek at the now devastated Woo, who let himself slump against the cushioned seat. His eyes turned red with tears at the brim.

"Come on, I'll drive you back to your company." San pat Woo's knee before he was about to open the door to go to the driver seat. However he felt a desperate hand cling to his sleeve.

"Please don't leave me."

There the two boys sat next to each other as Woo laid his head against San, crying his emotions he had been withholding in for some time. 10 minutes later, San stopped rubbing Woo's back when he realized there was no sound coming from Woo. Then realizing he had fallen asleep. Not wanting to disturb him, San gently laid Woo onto his lap as he brushed his hair.

A/n: If you're wondering how Woo and San are so comfortable with each other then here's an explanation. When Woo was debuting with the group a year ago, San was one of the models in a MV. They got to know each other and started casually dating but not really at the same time. However when San got into hiatus from his dating rumors, Woo decided to break up with San (it was mutual between the two) and after that they never really talked until now.

Couple weeks later, Woo and San started dating once again though they kept it a secret. Another happy little thing is Ravn had proposed to Woong at his high school graduation which both the boys were ecstatic. Three months later, they got married. 

CES: Trust Fund Baby by TXT