Chapter 41: Love MARS, Love Hwa

⚠️ WARMING!!!! SELF HARM AND SU*CIDE!!! ⚠️ PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!

1 and a half month later Ravn successfully opened his own flower shop called "Kitten's Floral". Woong changed schools for his senior year which would be closer to Ravn's workplace. That way, Ravn could pick him up or Woong could walk to the shop in a short time. Woong was getting better but occasionally having panic attacks. Thankfully he made friends which quickly became best friends. Their names are Dongju or better known as Xion, and Dongmyeong which was his twin brother. Ravn trusted them since he knew Xion's boyfriend, Leedo. With Xion and Dongmyeong by Woong's side at all times, he became more comfortable being in the school environment. There was no doubt Ravn secretly made his boyfriend meet Xion and Dongmyeong by forced chance in order to feel comfortable sending Woong to school.

San became a professional model at the company (still thinking Joong and Seoho are looking for Hwa). Though he was considered a "small" (not as popular/famous) model yet but not far from it.

Woo also went back to school however now as a kpop trainee for about 1 month in the same company as Ravn was in.

Joong was attending college, preparing to become a designer/stylist. Interning at some companies but nothing major. Seoho is also in college, studying to be in the media/news field. Like those people who control what goes public and what doesn't. Hwa however was still not doing the best. He got a job at a cafe shop. Though he's still occasionally scaring the shit out of Joong from his sudden injuries/accidents. Couple times sending him into the hospital for stitches/treatments but most of the time it wasn't life threatening.

All was going well until Seoho went to the hospital for a checkup...

Seoho POV:

[ After his checkup ]

"You look so much better than in the past two months. I think this will be the last checkup until next year. You healed very well. I will see you next time." The doctor smiled, passing Seoho his exam report.

"Thank you so much. See you later." Bowing before following the doctor outside. As he was walking past the counter he overheard some nurses talking. The only word Seoho caught his attention was "That patient's name was Seonghwa, right?"

Seoho's steps halted, rushing behind a wall.

Nurse 1: Yeah I don't understand why they let him go home

Nurse 2: I think it's because he promised them. Doctors said he looked happy to go home.

Nurse 1: But how can they just ignore the signs? It was all there. Did you see what he tried to do himself?

Seoho watched as the two nurses walked away. Carefully Seoho tiptoed, looked left and right, making sure no one was near. Flipping through the pages as his hands shook until something caught his eyes. Seoho gasped, almost dropping everything on the floor. There were entries or summaries of what Hwa did or what treatments he received.

It read:

June 25, XXXX: Seonghwa had attempted to overdose on painkillers through his IV. Thankfully the system detected the overuse of drugs, and the machine stopped giving it. Nurses did not notice until they went to check up on him where he looked extremely drowsy and high.

June 27, XXXX: One of the surgeons had left his scalpel on the desk in Hwa's room when the surgeon went to check on him. Nurses caught him attempting to harm himself but was caught just in time. The nurses grabbed it from him just as he was about to cut himself.

July 1st, XXXX: Seonhwa had attempted to open the window by jumping. The nurses rushed in when his alarm he was hooked on went off for too long. At first nurses had thought he went to the bathroom but became concerned when it became more than 15 minutes. When the nurses got to his room, they saw Hwa had already opened the window and was ready to jump. We were successful in pulling him back and now we have the window locked tight.