Chapter 31 pt 2: Graduation Incident (The Incident)

Felix and Changbin POV:

"How is that you fuck!" Delivering a kick to Joong's stomach.

"Felix, we got the signal." Changbin waved his phone

"Good. Let's go." Felix ordered Changbin.

"Let's see, where are they? You go with Woo and I'll go with Hwa." Felix spotted them and told Changbin to follow Woo.

Felix POV:

"OH MY GOD Hwa what happened? I was only gone for a few minutes. Who did this to you? It's ok, come here and talk to me." Felix pulled Hwa into another alleyway. "Now tell me, bestie, what's going on. Why so teary eyes?" Felix made a pouty face to disguise his true intentions.

"My uncle made me read this horrible note to break up with Woo. And that I faked every one of my true feelings for Woo." Hwa cried fiercely into Felix's shoulder where there was a huge wet spot on Felix's shirt.

Since Hwa was facing away from Felix, Hwa did not see a smile creep up Felix's face and into a smirk. In one shove, Felix was able to have Hwa on his back on the floor. "This is what you deserve, Park Seonghwa." Slipping on the same glove and starting to beat Hwa up til his nose was a bloody mess along with his body. "All of you people like Woo should go to hell, just like you." Repeatedly swinging the bat and not missing even once.

Feeling like he got beaten by ten people for an hour, everything fell quiet. Realizing Felix had just left him there to rot and die. Hwa coughed up some blood until he was too weak even to move one single muscle. He laid there vision getting fuzzier and fuzzier knowing there was no one coming to help him. He cried even though every sob, there was a stabbing sensation. He cried with his broken heart and broken body. "I'm sorry I can't save you right now Woo."

A/n: Hwa figured that if Felix had done this to him because he was gay, then he knew that the same thing is happening to Woo. And he couldn't save him since he couldn't even move an inch.

Changbin POV:

"Yo Woo what happened? Why are you a crying mess? Graduation is not for crying, it's for laughing and cheering. Aww come here and let's talk." Guiding Woo into an alleyway.

"Hwa faked everything! From the start, he had faked everything. He never loved me because I'm gay. He broke up with me!" Bursting into tears once again.

"I see that the plan has gone smoothly." A smirk crept up onto Changbin's lips.

"What are you talking about?" Woo looked up and suddenly tried to scoot back, seeing Changbin snapping on the gloves which dripped blood.

"This is what you deserve." Whack! The bat hit Woo's arm. Punch! Punch! Punch! Again and again Changbin kept beating up Woo who was pleading for it to stop. His hands were the most battered (no pun intended), putting it up trying to protect himself but the pain got harder and harder to bear.

Joong and Seoho's POV:

"Joong. Joong, where are you? Please answer me." Seoho used all the strength in him to call out to his best friend. Seoho's body was so painful that taking a breath was like a knife stabbing him over and over.

"I'm still alive...I think." Joong finally answered but in a small whisper since he too was in so much pain.

"There's no time to joke, Joong. We need to call..." Seoho had to take a break from the sentence. "Call Ravn. I can call since you seem to be in a worse condition.

"Please." Joong whispered as a plea.

*on the phone*

SEOhoho: "RAVN please help us." He cried out painful tears. Every word he spoke he felt like tiny needles were pricking inside of him.